View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 6:02 am

Reply to topic  [ 110 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Kate's Mission (Beth) 

Kate started to feel him grind against her, his cock thrusting in and out, knowing were the camera is Kate links her arms around the back of Pierce Eye's neckand started to slowly move her hips matching the thrusts that he was making.

If you want to RP with my character just send me a message.

Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:09 pm
Profile WWW

I then stick out my forked toungue and lick her lips as I grind into her, shifting, churning and thrusting into her tight and thanks to my spell on fire pussy as my hands hold onto her ass and grope and play with it as we do this all for the camera.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:11 pm

Kate was on fire she needed more and more, when he stuck out his tongue and began to lick her lips she opened her mouth welcoming the alien tongue in and entwining in with her own in a sloppy kiss that seemed to go forever. As she then felt his hands reach around her ass to pley with it she enjoyed the new sensation.

Then thre was her pussy that greeted ever thrust ofhis cock willing, with her own hips thrusting back to increase te sensation. In the mist of this Kate whispered, "This is only for the cameras you know."

Last edited by Beth on Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:18 pm
Profile WWW

Just because I a R and D guy didn't mean I didn't know my way around a girls body or how to read there reactions as I notice her squirming as I play with her ass, so as I do so I cast a spell on her anus, similar to the one I cast on her pussy before I inserted my cock as I let the young agent control the kiss to help her out with this.

Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:22 pm

The moment Kate felt the same the heat in her anus as she did in pussy it made her simply intensify the kiss as the lust within her own body was just too great, her grinding against his cock got faster and she wrapped her legs around his body drawing him closer to her.

Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:36 pm
Profile WWW

My fingers then dance across her ass, threatening to enter her as I ask her a question for the camera. "Which do you prefer your pussy or you ass slut?"

Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:42 pm

Kate breaks off the kiss and replies in the most sluttest voice she can manage, "which ever you prefer master, I just want to satisfy you."

Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:51 pm
Profile WWW

My face has a momentarily look on it like wow... really good sell there as I pull out of her and start to push my cock into her ass to see if she can handle it.

Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:53 pm

Was it a good sell Kate couldn't tell the lustful heat inside had blurred the lines between ADD agent and slave, right now she could perhaps own up to being both. Meanwhile she let out an sudible gasp when he withdrew from her, only to be made moan and grunt like whore when he pushed his cock slowly into her ass, “Ohhh… ummmm Ohhhhhh …. Ummmm…. “

Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:06 pm
Profile WWW

"Seems like you can't decide now, perhaps both. Fire, lesser, faithful are his tasks, come forth Pizyap." I say. The incantation takes hold and a small creatures appears, very thin, with claw like hands. He look up and smirks. "Ha, ha you sure are a great master boss, sharing a chick like this. Mouth, ass, or pussy do I get this time?"

"Pussy." I respond as the creature jumps up onto beths stomach and pulls a cock out of nowhere, a big one for his size as he was only a foot tall and as light as a feather and he slips it into you as I take your ass still.

Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:16 pm

Kate continues moaning as she s taken hard from behind but the she has reson to look astounded as Pierce Eye calls up a creature from nowhere. "Whats this,"she stuttered ans she saw the thin monster with claw hands look at her and smile eagerly. Kate was going to get a even bigger suprize as the small moster pulled out a big cock and plunges it in to her soaking wet pussy to fill the gap left by Pierce Eye's member.

Kate now was in the middle of a very strange threesome as Pisyap started to dutifully thrust his cock into Kate wet pussy she started to grind back. It was the same story for the small beasts master Kate tried to grind her hips against his ever thrusting cock. In the mists of all this all that could be heard from her were her moans of pleasure, "Ohhh… ummmm ummmm ahhh… ummmm Ohhhhhh …."

Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:06 pm
Profile WWW

Pizyap giggled and wiggled his cock into her body, his actions might have been best described as childlike enthusism as he hold out a hand and targeted her nipples with a spell, as her surronds them with fire, the same fire I did as he laughs out almost cruely as he sees her nipples get extremly hard as it keeps going.

Meanwhile my thrusts into her were more precise more caculated due to my nature I suppose as it drives deep within her as I do not believe she's faking it any more and would soon cum.

Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:56 pm

I t was hard to belive that a while ago Kate had been arrogant even to try to fake what was happening to her now she could feel a powerful orgasim building up inside of her, she forgot for a moment about the camera and just lost her self grinding her hips against both the cock in her abused pussy and the other one belong to Pierce Eye that was pumping in and out of her ass like a machine. Her moans of pleasure were common rebounding of the walls of the room, "“Ohhh… Ohhh... Urgmm ummmm Ohhhhhh …. Ummmm…. “

Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:20 am
Profile WWW

Hmmm, yep... those moans defintly weren't being faked as I play my part. "Pizyap when the new slave cums, don't do it inside of her, join me in covering her body with our cum."

He snickers at that and responds. "Sure thing boss." He speeds up and reaches down with his other free hand and starts to play with her clit, as I reach around and grab her aching breasts squeezing them tight as I know she won't last much longer and at that moment we will decorate her with our cum.

Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:48 pm

All that were coming from Kate now were loud raw moans of pleasure, " Ohhh... Ahhhhh... Urghhhhh Ohhhhhh …. Ummmm…. “ She the energy of huge orgasim building up inside of her, all sense of the dedicated disciplined ADD agent was gone. In her place now was a lust driven girl who wanted cum desperately.

Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:02 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 110 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next