View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 5:57 am

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 A Possible Lead (for Aurora) 

Post Re: A Possible Lead (for Aurora)
((Not a problem - I understand. I've had my share of absences from here as well because of RL))

Lark grinds her teeth in frustration as she feels the spider compensating for her attempts. Here telekinesis is very strong - and her control is remarkable. She uses her ability like an elegant fencer or a skilled surgeon, as opposed to the blunt force that is all most kinetics can manage.

She manages to knock a leg or two out from the creature, but now that RLS knows what he is fighting, it does no more than slow the robots approach to her.

When the spider removes her from the wall though, it ends up tearing the last of Lark's clothes apart, leaving her completely naked under the layers of webbing that now wrap around her body.

"DAMN IT!! Let me out of this, and show yourself!!" she curses and begins swearing fluently in a lilting, sensual language. Even without understanding the words, the intent behind the language is clear enough.

She doesn't fight too boldly though against the spider - now that she's not standing on the web, and not pinned to the wall - she doesn't want to think about what might happen to her if the spider were to drop her.

SFA: Lorielle, Star Faerie Princess

Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:44 am

There is no response from the spider as it carries her off. After about a minute Lark suddenly starts to hear the robot's claws clank against metal. Apparently they've left the webbed room behind alltogether. Every minute or two another sound is heard- the quiet swish of an automatic door opening and shutting again. Despite its size this robot seems to have full reign of the ship.

After several more minutes of travel, the spider finally stops. It lowers its front legs and rolls Lark onto the cold floor, still bound up and blinded by the webbing. The spider's footsteps clank away... but that doesn't mean she's alone. Some sort of robotic hands- they move like they're attached to tentacles- start grabbing at her prone body, picking her up and turning her in midair. They tear the web away- but grasp her arms and legs as soon as each limb is freed. The struggling gypsy is manhandled into some sort of metal chair, the surface cool against her now bared skin. Cuffs lock her wrists and elbows together behind her back. Manacles lock around her ankles and her thighs, leaving her legs spread wide.

The grippers retreat, and the room is silent. The only bit of web that remains is the stripe that covers Lark's eyes, meaning that she still has no way of knowing what else is in that room with her....

And outside the ship, negotiations and payment plans are finally finished and finalized. RLS smirks and stands, ready to return and focus his full attention on his lovely new prize.

ADD: RLS-90, Cyborg Spaceship

Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:59 am

Lark gives a sigh of relief as the spider lowers her to the floor. She gives a little squeal as the grippers lift her into the air again - but feeling the webbing being torn from her body is enough of a relief that she doesn't fight the limbs at first.

That is until she is pinned into the chair. "Hey.. stop that!! Let me go!!" she says, trying to struggle as she is held into the chair, and then cuffed into place at wrist, elbow, ankle and thigh. She is acutely aware of the vulnerable position this puts her body in.

"All right!! You've had your fun!! You can stop this now!" she screams out, angry and defiant now, rather than scared. "What the fuck do you want with me?!" she asks as she tries to rip away the remnants of webbing over her eyes with her telekinesis.

Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:23 am

((bumping the thread since I have been gone for so long - just checking to see if you're still around))

Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:23 am
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2