View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 10:15 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Bored as all Hell (Open) 

Post Bored as all Hell (Open)
Michella paces what serves for her quarters on the over-packed ship, wondering exactly where the ADD had come across the idea to send a ship packed with all sorts of interesting and exotic booty towards an Unknown Alien Planet with only two guards. "Work is Work" She mutters, falling onto the bed and having a night of fitiful rest, an alarm sounding in the middle of the night sounding, a tinny metallic voice reading 'Encounter with Xeno Lifeforms imminent, report to the conference room'

She dutifuly raises from her fitiful bed, pausing to shake her head at the simple dissarray of the uncomfortable sheets before heading towards the bridge, pausing before an unmarked door to mentally steel herself... For all she knows, in the Conference Room beyond (One White Table, Steel Walls and a single chair on either side) There could be a completely new species for humanity to deal with in due time

Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:32 am

Post Re: Bored as all Hell (Open)
As Michella pacing contuties it feels like she is being watched by a unknown being that even the ADD have idea of what it is .
The Dark Exile watches Micella with lust in his onyx eyes .

Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:56 am
Profile YIM

Michella slowly opens the door, a crazed mix between a smile and a frown upon her face. She gingerly peers in, though relaxes somewhat as she sees the form seated at the desk. "Good, You look nearly normal" She mutters to herself, looking him over for a few moments. "Me, Michella, You, Intruder"

Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:07 am

The Exile would smirked back "Normal ?My Dear ,You wound me .But Me predator and you Prey is more like it ".The Exile watches Michella
in a mix of lust .wonderment and curousirty .in his thoughts "She acts like Warriorborn with a deathwish .As the Exile slowly rises from the desk .
Michella could tell by his movements are a mix of noble bearing and the movements of a WarriorBorn .
He watches with his cold onxy eyes sizing her up .He knows the teleport he did drained him of alot of energy which the sexual energies from this ADD conquest would help him or if by a slim change wins he was lost ."I will not be taken down by you ,Hunter ! 'snarled the Exile .

Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:57 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]