View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 7:50 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 The Hunt for the Dark Exile (for Yuki Cross) 

Post The Hunt for the Dark Exile (for Yuki Cross)
At the ADD base Stalker Yuki Cross spots a very well paying bounty on the being that on the Shokushu and is wanted for warcrimes and genocide .If captured alive or dead prefer ALIVE see a Mister Kane for payment of 800,000 in space diamonds .
Unknown to the Dark Exile in his human guise of Keith Storm a new player in his saga is about to arrive ....
Enter the Stalker Yuki Cross !
Beware Dark Exile !

Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:22 am
Profile YIM

Location: Currently on Vanejin VI, waiting for next orders or a bounty to turn up.
Post Re: The Hunt for the Dark Exile (for Yuki Cross)
Yuki had just finished turning in a bounty only a few short hours ago and now is accessing the terminal looking for her next target. "Okay let's see here, who's up for capture today." she said, scrolling through the screen of listed criminals, "No....no....what he got out again, I'm not gonna bother if he has this high of a breakout rate." She closes the terminal and sees her mail icon flashing in the lower right corner. "What is this?" she says to herself, opening the message and reading it's contents, "Hmm, a DoA job, never did one of those. What, the payment is that much!" She thought it over, realizing it could be a trap, but if the job was legit it was one she can't pass up. "If I bag this guy the money would be nice, but it would boost my rep and I would be making more than chump-change the others pay for my targets." she said saving the data into her handheld computer and deleting the message from the main mailbox on the network. "Looks like I'm off to claim my first big score." And with that she headed out to the docking bay, hopped into the freighter she flies, and went to her target's last known location.

Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:46 am

Keith would be fighting the thoughts of the Exile in his mind as his shift was about to end .A coworker would ask "Care to join us for drink ?""No ,Been out in the sun too long I feel dead ".
As Keith heads out into the woods to relax and not allow the Exile to take control little does he knows he might need his darker side to live thru the night !

Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:51 am
Profile YIM

Location: Currently on Vanejin VI, waiting for next orders or a bounty to turn up.
Yuki's ship came to the world that her data said was her target's last known coordinates. "Okay with the exception of the spaceport there, looks like the entire planet is one gigantic forest." she said as she started her approach. As she entered the planet's atmosphere she got on the comm unit, stating, "Control Tower do you read, this is Freighter Silent Runner, Yuki Cross of the A.D.D. commanding, requesting permission to land." She waited a few minutes while watching her viewport glow bright orange from the flames that came from the friction of her ship hitting the atmosphere. Soon a reply came saying "Roger that Silent Runner, we have you locked and are following your beacon, you are cleared to land at Pad 6C, good hunting." She replied back, "Roger, Pad 6C, Silent Runner out." and got her ship into the approach lane for the spaceport. Suddenly one of her deceleration thrusters gave out, causing her ship to list and accelerate towards the forest. "Shit, why now!" she said, trying to regain control, alarms going off all over the ship. "Mayday, mayday, mayday, this is the Silent Runner, landing thruster four has failed and I'm going down, cannot control her, heading for forest area, mayday, mayday, mayday......." Her ship hit the ground hard, sliding at least 300 yards before coming to a stop.

Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:06 pm

Keith while in the woods thinking to himself about what has happened of late spot a shooting star in the sky but realizes it is a craft either air or space coming in hot towards the area .
As Silent Runner hits the ground hard but is not destoryed .Yuki is bounced around the cockpit a few times .A damage report reads "ENGINES OFFLINE " "HULL BREACHES OVER 43% of CRAFT".Keith nears the spacecraft and enters thur the breach close to him .He steaths in blending in the darkness still in human form .In a thought "I am not a monster but a Man ".

Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:14 pm
Profile YIM

The interior of the ship was trashed, compartments blown open by conduits overloading, exposed wiring sparking with electricity, the cargo bay was totally wrecked with her power armor buried under several hundred pounds of ammo and equipment. Yuki was sitting in the pilot's seat, leaned over onto the control panel, blood coming from her forehead where she hit herself on impact. "Ugnh" she groaned as she stirred from being knocked unconcious, "Man, that really sucked. Whoever said 'Any landing you can walk away from is a good one.' needs to have their head cut off along with their balls." She unstraps herself from the seat an stands up, turning around to head out of the ships bridge area, stumbling a bit due to her head wound, "Talk about a mess, ship must be totally trashed." she said as she looked at a nearby display panel which was showing a damage report, it was barely readable due to the power being on the fritz. "Okay so no comms, no emergency beacon, plus primary and secondary power are offline, guess that means I'm walking out of here." She headed down the ships hallway to the main side hatch, opening it up expecting to be blinded by the sunlight but instead saw she was in a thick forest area which the canopy of trees blocked most of the sun out. "I wonder how far off course I went?" she said as she stepped outside, then leaned against the freighter to regain her strength for a moment.

Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:20 pm

Keith arrives at the scene of the crashsite and spots Yuki leaning against the downed Silent Runner as he moves up "Miss ,Are you alright ?"yells Keith .This action startles Yuki as she jumps by his silent movement .Yuki smiles as she places this man 's to her prey .
Keith not knowing of the trouble he is abou to enter walks calmly up to Yuki .In his mind both persona wage battle .All of this being his thoughts Dark Exile "She is a prey for us and perhaps a ADD ' Keith "Leave me alone ".
As he walks up to Yuki who smiles thinking of how this gets her into the big leagues as a Stalker .

Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:14 pm
Profile YIM

"Oh, hello there." Yuki said to the young man that has appeared before her, still dazed from her head injury, "What are you doing out here in the forest?" She tried to focus on him but her vizion was blurry, and her head was killing her from the wound. "Do you know the way out of here?" she asked, barely on the verge of losing conciousness. "I need to get to a medical center, I think I have....a....concussion." she said as she fell to the ground, falling unconcious before the young man.

Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:14 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]