View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 10:12 pm

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 SOS (OPen for any monster or ADD ) 

Location: Currently on Vanejin VI, waiting for next orders or a bounty to turn up.
Post Re: SOS (OPen for any monster or ADD )
She fought with all her strength but lost hold of the conduit, then proceeded to grasp onto any of the bulkheads along the corridor to pull herself away from it. The aroma it was giving off was already starting to have an effect on her; to a normal human it would have done it's job by now, but thanks to Yuki's nanomachines she was able to resist it much longer. "Dammit! I shouldn't have let my guard down." she said as she felt it tear away her suit. However as it pulled her closer it passed by the 1st mate's quarters, of which on the floor was a blinder grenade, used normally to stun enemies. She grabbed it and intent to stick it on it's back, then pull the pin. hopefully the concussion from the detonation will force it to release her.

(Sorry for the long delay in posting, my computer decided to quit and I had no other way of accessing the net unless I used public terminals and I didn't want to risk someone getting on here without knowing what kind of site this was.)

Wed May 13, 2009 11:01 am

Post Re: SOS (OPen for any monster or ADD )
((It's cool, it happens.))

Thirteen reeled his prey in with the intention of finally enjoying her nubile form. Her openings were quite ripe for the raping, and let it never be said Thirteen never ignored an opportunity. A tentacle launched itself straight into her nether region as he tugged her once towards his gelatinous form. The tentacle released vast amounts of the aphrodosiac straight into her womb.

If that didn't get her wet and begging, Thirteen didn't know what would.

Sat May 16, 2009 2:47 am
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2