View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 3:35 am

Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Sleeping with the enemy 

Post Re: Sleeping with the enemy
Fear of injuring Triella in my lust driven frenzy quickly rise when she doesn't wake, and die just as quickly as she tiredly stirs in my arms. Rarely have I ever let my restraint become so loose, but I am glad to see that she seems to be unharmed, if drained, from the experience. Even as I hold her my seed is still leaking from the folds of her womanhood, undoubtedly sore from the savage fucking I gave her. A small tremor runs through her tired body as she wakes.

Any lingering fears of injury are quelled after she so sexily purrs and stretches out in my arms. Her body is much sturdier than it would seem. Although, given the reputation of the Star Dancer's agents, I think it would be more fair to say that I underestimated her.

Chuckling a bit, I lean down and plant a gentle kiss on her lips, pushing a bit of my tongue into her mouth. I break the kiss after a moment, "I wish we could stay like this for a bit longer, but time is of the essence. I don't know how much time has passed since you arrived. All I remember is waking up on the floor still buried inside of you. How much time did you say we have until they discover your security countermeasures?" I ask her, the sense of urgency still very present in the forefront of my mind. If Banu discovers that I have escaped, all of this will have been for nothing.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

e-hentai homepage. requires you register to view the best stuff.

Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:43 am
Profile YIM

Everything is still a bit lost in a haze of sexual pleasure - and it takes a few moments for the urgency of Ryujin's words to penetrate the haze. My body is still rather languorous, and slow to move and respond - but my eyes brighten as my mind starts working quickly despite the afterglow.

"The guard change was due in a couple of hours. They'll probably find that first. It will take them longer to actually find where I've hooked into the automated systems, and sabotaged them - but they'll know something is up when the new guards find no one to replace."

"On the conservative side - I'd say we have a half hour.. maybe up to twice that if we're lucky."

Slowly I slip from Ryujin's arms, gliding to my feet with a sensual, seductive grace. "We need to move.. now. Try to get to Banu's 'court' before he knows what is up. He has private chambers off there where he keeps his private data core."

I gather up the catsuit I had been wearing, but we don't have time for me to slip back into it now. Instead, I just gather up my equipment belt, and slip that around my naked hips.

SFA: Lorielle, Star Faerie Princess

Tue May 31, 2011 1:23 am

Relief washes over me like a waterfall at the news that our escape has gone unnoticed and how thorough in her preparations before she came to see me. If all of her efforts to sabotage the security of Banu's compound then we may both yet leave this planet with our skin intact and our collective missions accomplished.

I am somewhat surprised when Triella effortlessly slips from my arms and onto her feet, managing to maintain the sensual way she moves despite her lingering exhaustion. She was exceptionally resilient, most women would barley be able to walk after such a rigorous bout of physical activity. I had to wonder if the star dancer truly appreciated how exceptional a woman Triella was.

"Half an hour? Plenty of time." I say as I gather up my belt and tie my vest shut. Triella surprises me yet again when, rather than don the outfit she wore, she ties the belt around her naked hips. Truly she was a bold one.

I follow her out of the cell and took notice of the guard lying dead on the floor, a pool of blood originating from the back of his head. His weapon lies next to him and I pick it up to examine it. A rifle. A gun. It reminded me of a the last age of the noble samurai, and how the discovery of guns had rendered the proud warriors essentially useless. For a long time I had shunned these weapons, refusing to use them in spite of the times. But after I found service under my new lord I had a change of heart and forced myself to become familiar with their use. This one was an MA37 and it saw fairly wide use as a sturdy, reliable but inexpensive weapon. The latter was the main reason it was still used despite newer more powerful weapons available on the market.

I search the body for any spare ammunition he had and keep the spare magazines inside my once empty pockets. Standing back up I turn to Triella, "Lead the way."

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:52 pm
Profile YIM

I nod quickly to Ryujin's instruction to lead the way. After many months here, I know all the passages, even the most secure passages. Banu had long ago thought that I was subservient to him, and become confident and complacent about my devotion to him.

I knew more of his private codes and secret passages than his own security teams, as he would often take me through them, or would simply forget my presence when I was near him, as if I were nothing more than a dog.

That egotism will cost him tonight.

Silently and gracefully I guide Ryujin through the passages. I can feel Ryujin's eyes on my naked body as I move - and I can't help but enjoy the attention and admiration, adding just a little extra hip action for his enjoyment. The path I choose bypasses the busiest and most observed corridors, until we are approaching Banu's private chambers.

I pause, and I slide myself up against Ryujin, pressing my body fully against his, making certain he can feel me pressing against the length of his shaft, even through his clothes. "The next chamber is Banu's private court. He may or may not be there.. and this is where we will start encountering resistance. There are always at least two guards present at all times, more if Banu himself is in attendance here, or in his private quarters beyond. This is the only passage into his rooms though that I have access to. I'm sure he's got another escape tunnel, or two, in those chambers - but even I have never seen them."

"Are you ready?"

Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:31 pm

As Triella lead me to Banu's personal chamber I could help becoming anxious with anticipation and excitement. The object of my loathing and the source of my disgrace and suffering is now within my grasp and soon I would have his throat in my grasp, crushing the life out of him ever so slowly. And my sword. My beloved Murakumo would be recovered from that fool who saw it only as a fancy decoration, a trophy of his deception.

I'm snapped out of my train of thought when Triella presses herself against me. Even though I came repeatedly several minutes ago my member stirs from the warmth and feel of her naked body, and the firm swell of her breasts, her nipples still hard from our coupling. I slide my hand onto her back and pull her further into myself, "Then pity the men who are foolish enough to stand between us and Banu. Proceed."

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:04 pm
Profile YIM

((OOC: I am really sorry - I thought I had replied to this ages ago))

I find myself smiling at Ryujin as he pulls be close, before I lean in for one small kiss. With reluctance, I slip from his arms, so that we can both prepare for battle.

My preparations are simple, as I reach into a one of the pouches at my belt, and pull out about a half dozen small palm-sized discs. I concentrate my telekinetic powers to start the six discs hovering a couple of inches apart in a stack over my hand - and then I start them spinning. Faster.. faster.. FASTER! Until the air rushing over the spinning discs is an audible sound, and the edges would now cut like hot razors. Another thought, and the discs separate from the stack, to form a pair of rings around my waist and hips, circling so fast as to be nearly impossible to identify.

Only then to I look back to Ryujin, to confirm his preparedness, before I enter the code for the court door. Before the door is even open, I send the first disc through the door, which precisely slits the throat of the guard who had been standing there and just starting to draw a blaster.

As the door opens completely, the hall is revealed.. a long chamber, with Banu's "throne" at the opposite end. Empty, unfortunately, but on the wall behind the throne, in a force-field security chamber lies Ryujin's sword. Between us and the sword though, two more guards stand at the front of the chamber... two close to a number of Banu's display cases, including the fine sword.. and then four more at a passageway to the side of the throne. Most likely, where Banu is currently 'relaxing'.

Not as many guards as there would have been if Banu had been holding council -- but more than I had hoped to face.

Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:05 pm
Reply to topic   [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3