View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 3:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 The Hunter becomes the Hunted. (For Alucard) 

Post Re: The Hunter becomes the Hunted. (For Alucard)
"Hmm," says Perr in a low voice. "I've not seen such a creature, but you're free to perform your investigation," the crimson man says. "Truth be told, I was sick all last week; if your alien is here, that's probably when it arrived."

Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:29 am
Profile YIM

Location: Currently on Vanejin VI, waiting for next orders or a bounty to turn up.
Yuki shut down the holo-unit, then picks it up and puts in a pocket in her jacket. "Okay, then thank you. I'll only be here for a week at the most, depends on how fast I find this guy." she said, extending a hand to shake his. "I'll try to not cause trouble for you and the local security."

Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:33 am

"Thank you," he said, reaching out with his own hand. "I hope you find your target." His comm began to beep a few seconds later, the tiny screen flashing an exclamation mark. "I'm sorry," he says, "it appears I have business elsewhere."

At the same time, a black-and-crimson Maka-Eekai L4000 slowly docked at a different part of the spaceport. A lithe humanoid female emerged from the ship, smiling and nodding to the customs officials as she stepped off of her vessel.

Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:47 am
Profile YIM

Location: Currently on Vanejin VI, waiting for next orders or a bounty to turn up.
Yuki watched for a moment before leaving the spaceport, heading into the small town stationed here. She didn't understand why such a small town had a spaceport, maybe because it's a resourcing planet and therefore was controlled by another party. She went around talking to the authorities trying to get information, however it was mostly a bust until she tried the more 'shady' part of town. She heard someone hissing at her, turned around and saw someone in a cloak waving at her to come to him.

Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:11 pm

The cloaked figure continued to beckon to her, waving his long-fingered hands in her direction. His hands were somewhat scaly, a pale green in color. He twitched a litle as she approached, and Yuki caught a brief flash of what looked to be a scarred, scaly face inside his hood.

"You must take care," he whispered as she neared, "when asking questions, lest you attract undue attention."

Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:38 pm
Profile YIM

"What do you mean." Yuki asked, curious to what the cloaked being's message was either a warning or a threat. She walked away, looking around until she came to an area where six non-humans confronted her. "You look lost little girl." one of them said to her, "don't you know what happens to lost human slaves here?" He then proceded to attempt to grab her by the arm, but then she pulled out her staff and extended it, nailing him in his jaw. "First off, I'm not lost, you scum," she said, looking at the downed alien, "and second, I'm no slave...in fact I'm a Stalker." As soon as they heard that they rushed her in a vain attempt to take her, however she overpowered them thanks to her training-and nanomachine enhancements. As she puts her staff away the beings lay on the ground, most of them knocked out save one. "Tell me now," she said, stepping on his genitals, "I'm looking for someone by the name of Alucard, where is he?"

Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:34 am
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2