View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 8:49 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Crash Landing (Open to any ADD) 

Post Crash Landing (Open to any ADD)
Antarax was in trouble. Alarms were blaring and controls were going haywire. His wings weren't responding and he was low on fuel. His newest craft, a heavily modded fighter (with weapons replaced by armor and fuel tanks) had been sabotaged. By whom he did not know, but apparently something killed his superchargers and it caused his whole ship to go out of control. He tried killing the engines, but the controls did not respond.

"Fuel down to 20%," a cool female voice told me.

Thanks for letting me know, Antarax said, annoyed. A planet was coming into view and it seems habitable. He had no choice but to land.

"Fuel down to 5%," the female voice said again.

SHUT THE HELL UP! Antarax screamed. He punched the computer and it exploded. It wasn't really helping in the first place. As the ship passed through the atmosphere, pieces began flying off. At the speed he was going, he thought he might not make it. After about five intense minutes, the ground came into view and Antarax braced for impact. With what fuel he had remaining, Antarax pulled the ship up and managed to land the ship on its fuselage, thus saving the cockpit from certain destruction. But the crash landing had cost him both wings, heavily damaged his engine (he was surprised it didn't explode), and destroyed the computer.

He sighed as he climbed out of the smoking cockpit and looked around. All he could see was grassland, with a few trees every now and then. He took out a small computer he kept with him and said, "SOS. I repeat SOS. My ship has just crashed and I need help. I am sending over coordinates." Antarax sat down and waited for any response. There might even be some females responding.......

Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:27 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]