View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 6:31 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Asteroid Belt (Keemari, Ryujin & Sarai) 

Post Asteroid Belt (Keemari, Ryujin & Sarai)
I walked down the metal corridor to the turbo lift and entered, the doors hissing as they opened. I was on my way to Archanius-sama's private room to report on the ships that have been lost. Several of our ships had been lost over the past few days. I had dispatched ships twice to investigate and if possible capture or destroy any attackers, but both attempts had met with failure.

The doors hissed again and receeded into the walls. I exited the lift and walked out into the room, looking for my shapeshifting leader. He stood with his back turned to me beside his desk. I walked up to him and got down on one knee, "Archanius-sama. I am sorry to report that we have lost contact with both of the ships I have sent out to investigate the lost transports. However, we have found wreckage from one of the two with plasma scorings traceable to weapons used by the ADD " I said as I bowed my head in respect and deference to him.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

e-hentai homepage. requires you register to view the best stuff.

Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:55 pm
Profile YIM

"I see... Take any actions you see fit to deal with this Ryjuin. We cannot lose that trade route. It would add about three months travel to sectors Alpha, Beta, and Tiska. And as you know the Tiska sector is full of fine catgirls that go off and on." I tell him. "Good luck." I tell him as I turn my back on him again going back to my work.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:04 pm

"You may rest assured Archanius-sama, I shall take care this matter personally. I have already commisioned a crew for my new ship, they are on standby waiting for me in the hangar." I rose and bowed once more before turning back to the turbo lift. The doors opened and I walked in, "I shall return victorious or not at all." I say with a cold seriousness, before the doors close.

When the Alliance approached me and offered me a place in its ranks, I wholely devoted myself to its cause. I had gone from living among the high class of life; living in a palace, with a harem of my own, fighting as a warrior under my lord to a fugitive forced to hide in caves, and stealing my food and women over night. The Alliance was my salvation from that desperate way of living. I was indebted beyond recompense. To me, this was more than the loss of a few ships and a trade route. It was my own personal failing. And I did not take such failure lightly.

I made my way to the hangar passing the numerous alien technicians and mechanics at work. My new ship, the Shadow Mirror, was already a new design, but this one had been tailored for my own personal use. It had been equipped with the latest stealth and scanning technology, allowing it to hide from and find hidden enemies. It's name however, came from the technology that amplified my power of illusion and control over shadows.

I walked up the ramp leading into my ship and made my way to the bridge. After the dock we were in was pressurized we activated the cloaking device, and made our way to the last known point of contact with the other ships.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:42 pm
Profile YIM

Sarai sat upon the bridge of the frigate the Red Fury, she glanced over the small consoles and readouts built into her command chair, and nodded in grim satisfaction, the raiders had been destroyed before getting a transmission off, she filed the report and turned to her small crew.

"Ensign Lawren, takes into a holding posistion near those asteroids in sector 6 and keep us running silent, no running lights minimum power, make us a ghost."

"Yes Ma'am"

She nodded and turned ehr attention to the view port, the ship was one of the latest vessels in the ADD arsenal, a small scale vesel crewed by 20 hands, cabable of warp travel as well as FTL capable, heavily armored with polarised hull plateing and energy sheilds, not to mention the armaments, rotating laser cannons, twin ion cannons mounted on the prow as well as four missle launchers, yes, the Red Fury was cabable of holding its own against a squadren of fighters or a destroyer.

The red and orange haired girl wore her usual tight white latex all in one body suit, high heelsed boots tapping away as the ship rumbled on its cousre, her fingers teaseing over the plasma pistol holistered at her hip. Her orders where simple, patrol and destroy any and all pirate ships encountered in this region. several other vessels where patroling the region on the same orders.

Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:52 pm
Profile ICQ

Twenty minutes into the mission we discovered the remains of one of the ships I had sent out. Initial scans were not very promising. Aside from the scorings on the remains there was very little to go on, save for a lingering trace of an engine emission. "Scan the surrounding area for any traces of other ships."

From what I could, whoever attacked this ship knew what they were doing. Their attack was quick, brutal, and had the element of surprise.

"Sir, scans have revealed that there was another ship here, but there's almost no trace of any energy signatures at all."

"Is it possible they somehow masked their presence?"

"No Sir. I think it's more likely that they were running silent when they attacked."

"I see. Go to long range scanning and look for any bio signatures."

"Scanning... I found something. There're about twenty life signs in sector six sir."

"Set a course for Sector six and keep us cloaked. Ryujin to Marin, prepare a strike team and standby to board an enemy ship."

Within ten minutes of our course we had found the source of the bio signatures. It was a small ship with a complement of twenty crew members. There was no information in the database on it, but if the markings were correct, it was an ADD ship and it seemed to be running silent. "Bring us within boarding range and be ready to jam their communications as soon as we drop the cloak. I'm going to join the assault team."

They would never know what hit them, the crew on this ADD ship. The Assault bolt was capable of going through any hull and delivered a virus that disabled the ships weapons, thrusters, shields, and the comm system. I entered the entry room, the assault team ready to go as soon as I gave the order. They were all excellent fighters that I had hand picked from a list of recommended personnel. I was looking them all over when the bridge buzzed me, "In range of the enemy ship sir."

"Now!" and with that, the bolt lurched out from the hull and rammed itself into the ship. The quick drying, air sealing liquid spraying out and around the point of entry, preventing any decompression. After the virus entered the main computer, the hatch opened and the troopers poured out and into the ship.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:11 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]