View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 7:18 am

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Disturbance of Peace (Open to agents/Keemari[Archanius]) 

(Of course, for the sake of progression its all good, otherwise we could just dodge all day to no avail. 8( )
"Shit...!" She leaped back, for once an opponent was clever enough to trick her in return, something she had not accounted for.. "Thats not bad, guys.." She joked, taking a quick jump to the side, and immediately realized before she continued to taunt that her last movement was rather misplaced, and a bolt tore across her leg, causing her to trip back. "D.. Damn!!" she yelped, immediately catching herself with a hand, nearly landing on a mine, vaulting herself up quickly and drawing a small, liquid-drenched knife from within her belt. "I've had just about enough of you!" She yelled, landing in a squatted position a few meters from her foes, and with a quick gesture, she launched the knife at Plasma, the liquid catching ablaze as if it were covered in pure napalm. She felt a bolt caress her shoulder, she had almost completely forgot about the volley of shots Terror launched, and immediately fell back, realizing that two hits in one battle was something that hadn't happened in some time, and something she didn't miss at all.

Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:07 pm

Plasma screeches in pain as she falls back, clutching her chest as pain suffuses through the new wound dealt to her. Then she snarls and drew out another device. It looked more like a controller. Then she pressed the button down which caused all the explosive devices to suddenly ignite. What was even weirder was when they exploded. They gave off a volley of a strange gaseus substance that would render most humans into a frenzied state of sexual ecstasy.

Terror suddenly inhaled the fumes and says with a lustful snarl, "Oh yes! That shit is the best, Plasma." He was tempted to rip off his codpiece and start jerking off when he smelled it. But he was used to the fumes as he carefully waded his way through the gaseus fumes permeating from all the sights of the land mines.

Plasma then says, "I crafted those from our seminal fluids. A perfect aphrodisiac. I just contained them in those mines to use them at the right moment. No human will be able to resist them. And neither will she." Then she starts to tend to her wound hastily.

Terror suddenly pointed all of his plasma rifles at the girl. Two other tentacles waved about, holding two ion grenades left. Both dancing about, awaiting to toss them at any given moment.

Precum could be seen oozing from around Terror's codpiece as he snarls lustfully. He reaches down to pat over it for a moment. His gut bouncing and wobbling with each and every one of his movements as he says, "So what do you think of our aphrodisiac? Does it make you feel good...? I hope it does."

Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:20 pm
Profile YIM

She raised her arms in defense as Plasma pushed the button she was sure would end all three of them, but only glared awkwardly as instead they spewed forth a strange mist. "For some reason.. I think an explosion would have done me better.." She snipped at herself, watching the encroaching mists. Glaring up at the first sibling as 'she' talked, Quickrose slowly began to slide back against the floor, realizing just what had happened and just what she most definitely DIDN'T want to happen. "Oh, isnt that lovely.. " She shrieked at him, a small trace crossing her nose.. "....A.... Ah.. " At first, she didn't smell a thing, in fact, she wasn't even sure that it was emanating around her.. She stood, slowly but triumphantly, and faced Terror. "Heh.. Well then, looks like your 'perfect aphrodisiac' just inst what its cut out to-- " suddenly, a heat grew inside of her, it shot through her thighs and caused her face to flush red. "Sh.. Shit... " she muttered, her legs shook gently as the sensation filled her chest.. "This.. Cant be happening.. " she growled, and weakly attempted to take a slash at the approaching beast.

Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:29 pm

Terror growls as he merely grunts, the slash doing absolutely nothing to him. He then snarls, grabbing at the girl's arms. Then suddenly using his arm and bringing it down harshly at her wrist. He hoped to disarm her as he says, "I don't think so, miss tits."

Plasma finally finishes putting the final touches to her bandage and then starts to slowly approach. Then she says with a soft growl, "You think that this wouldn't happen, eh? You never expected to have a pair of twins to attack, didn't you? Me and Terror are perfect. We give thanks to those stupid human scientists of Earth for bringing us into existence."

Terror could barely contain himself as he could smell the girl's womanly scent suddenly flow from around her. He just wanted to brutally rape her and just discard her. Then they'd finish up their duty by destroying all forms of transport out of here. And then they'd leave.

Plasma took a whiff of the aphrodisiac, as well. Her cock oozing precum as she glances down to the girl. Then she took in the woman's scent. Then she says, 'Too bad humans are receptive of an alien's lust, isn't it, brother?" Terror gives a nod as he emits a grunt, stepping off with one foot then repeating with stepping off with the other. His gut wobbling from side to side.

"I know, brother. But I must gather consent from our leader if it's essentially okay for us to rape this girl. I so want to fuck her right now. But we must remain patient," Plasma says dejectedly as Terror emits a whimper, "I can't wait much longer, Plasma. I hope our leader will arrive soon. He will be glad to hear of our performance here."

(Now would be a good time for an authoritive person of the AA to arrive now... bweehehehehe. This should be a good halting point till we can allow one to come and join us...)

Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:40 pm
Profile YIM

(Sounds like a good idea, its like one of those cliffhangers! lol)

Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:42 pm

Suddenly a hologram-like illusion appears behind them. It appeared to be hologram of the leader for the Alliance. He peers over the twins for a brief moment. Then down towards the agent. Then he gives a brief nod and says, "Well done. Proceed on with your mission. Afterwards... report back with your victory. I am expecting results."

Terror and Plasma bowed graciously to their superior as the hologram fades. Then they turn back to Quickrose. A wry grin crosses over Terror's mouth as drool suddenly starts covering his chin in copious amounts. Plasma's facial expression was more monotonous, cold, and stern. Although she didn't smile readily. It didn't mean that she wasn't ready for some fun with this agent.

Terror then suddenly grabs for one of the agent's arms and lifts her up as he starts to sniff over her form. He then emits a snarl of pure, unadulterated lust as he says, "She smells ripe! Just the way I like them. She'll prove to be a good fuck, for sure. I'll enjoy breaking her if she's a virgin." "Our leader will be pleased at that. Sometimes these virgins deserve to realize that they shouldn't come here with their cherries still in tact. It's a volatile mistake!," Plasma exclaims as Terror nods eagerly.

The both of them laugh as Terror suddenly brings a claw down to rip away at her armor. He snarls lowly as he continues to rip away almost all the pieces of armor till she is stuck in her skin tight black under garments as he gazes at her luscious tits for a brief moment. Plasma... however... appears unfazed by it as she steadily approaches from the girl's backside. Drawing one hand back... she brings it back down towards the girl's ass in a rather harsh spanking.

Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:45 am
Profile YIM

She shook gently, the heat in her thighs was getting to her.. Slowly she became more prominently wet through her black panties. "You.. Beasts... " She huffed, her eyes slightly glazed from the effects.. She went to say more, but instead yelped in pleasure as his hand landed a spank that would reveal just how tone and bouncy her ass really was. Almost instantly the wet spot grew, and a small bead of nectar formed outside the material, she was getting wet enough that it actually penetrated her panties.

Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:56 am

"Yes! We are beasts. Beasts that want to fuck you crazy!," Terror exclaims as Plasma drew her hand back and swatted her ass again... and again. She refused to stop spanking the girl. Although she knew it was just inciting the girl's hormones to rage. And the pleasure to ignite by ten fold.

Terror then removed his codpiece and forcefully grabbed for the girl's hair, pulling her head down roughly to where her head became level with his massive erection. It throbbed and pulsed before her. He started to rub it all over the girl's face, smearing his precum all over her face for a few agonizing moments. Then he roughly forces her to take it into her mouth. Then he immediately starts to plunge himself in and out of her mouth.

Both start to emit wild cackles of glee as Plasma says, "You made a big mistake to challenge us. We are officers within the Alliance. And you belong to the ADD... an organization we are fighting against. Then again... we have our own personal vendetta against you ADD scum."

Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:03 am
Profile YIM

"...." Was all they heard as an invisible force watches them.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:09 am
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2