View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 10:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Setting A Trap - But Who Shall Fall In? (Lurp and Kanoe) 

Post Re: Setting A Trap - But Who Shall Fall In? (Lurp and Kanoe
Triella can barely restrain a chuckle at Iria's obvious enthusiasm for the idea of getting information out of the locals. It's not that Tria isn't an expert at acquiring information - after all that's what she does as Star Dancer.

Her own 'techniques' are less intimidating, more private and slower - if somewhat more reliable to her way of thinking. But when working with limited time, and uncertain of who might have the information, Iria's method would surely be more expedient.

Triella gasps a little at how easily the amazon took care of the bouncer, and the way her presence dominated the entire bar as she dropped her hammer to the floor, denting it in the process. The gypsy goes completely unnoticed as Iria begins her own 'interrogation' of the staff and clientele. *I have to grant her this - she is thorough and very capable at what she does* the Shadow thinks with a smirk as she watches the way the amazon moves in her armor.

She almost forgets about why she is here as well as she watches the bounce of Iria's tightly restrained mounds, remembering what they look like when released. With a shake of her head, she turns her mind back to business - literally.

She lets her empathy reach out to those in the bar, knowing that their concentration on Iria will leave them more open to this type of probe - until finally she finds what she is looking for. She reaches into her pouch, and pulls out a pair of her heavy ball bearings. With a thought they hurl across the room, splintering one of the over-turned tables, before embedding themselves into the wall on either side of the head of the greasy young man who had been hiding there.

She walks over towards the man, letting another bearing levitate a couple of inches above the palm of her open hand.
"Now - why don't you tell us what we asked for so nicely - before I get bored and decide to play tic-tac-toe and make three in a row?" she purrs - implying that she next ball would go right through the young hoodlum's head.

SFA: Lorielle, Star Faerie Princess

Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:46 am

Between the woman's strange ability to manipulate objects in mid-air and the other's seeming enjoyment at literally taking the place apart it was difficult to tell who the monsters really were in this unlikely setting. Nevertheless a quick glance at the amazon woman literally picking up a huge muscular multi-limbed alien and dropping him on his head, then back to the woman in front of him grinning with an unsettling light in her eyes as a heavy ball-bearing spun and hovered in her palm impatiently, was enough to make up the mind of the little thug. It was no business of his if these two wanted to go look for the king of the underworld. He stammered out what he knew of where certain meetings supposedly took place, all the while turning more and more pale as the amazon continued to wreak havoc.

As he finished reporting the last of what he knew his voice trailed off in amazement at the utter destruction of the bar. There was literally nothing left that wasn't half smashed. In a matter of minutes the amazon woman had reduced the entire establishment and all of its patrons to splinters and unconscious bodies sprawled every which way. He watched as the bartender, angrily rushing the woman with a knife, was knocked airborne and subsequently senseless by a standing right hook from the amazon that looked more like she was swatting away a fly rather than punching someone in the jaw.

His attention was pulled back to the woman in front of him when he felt her hand on his cheek. She smiled at him with what seemed like sympathy but shuddered when she spoke. "See that wasn't so difficult, rest now."

The ball bearing that had been floating in her palm flashed out of sight, a millisecond later a bright light seemed to explode in his vision, a dull ache was spreading from his head, and he began to feel his body leaning and falling to the side. The last thought that went through his mind before blacking out was that he should've listened to his mother.

Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:49 pm

The amazon could hardly call this a fight but rather more of a warm up. None of the patrons nor the bartender knew that these two agents were coming. It was as if a tornado had just hit this establishment. Of coures the bartender was angry at this invasion and blantant destruction of property. But Iria merely knocked the man to the ground. "Hmph," she huffed as she stretched slowly. The agent did not care about this bar. If the tender was smart, he will simply pay the expenses out of the pockets of all these men and aliens that attacked her.

Iria grabbed her hammer and slipped back over her shoulders before approaching Triella and the now unconcious informant. "So.." she began calmly, "Did you learn what we needed to move on? These people are boring me already." She looked around to see no more opponents and seemed what fighters there were are now completely knocked out. The busty agent began walking towards the now broken doorway and back to their hovercraft. The commotion they made would no doubt attract the local authorities and their mission would only be further hindered by dealing with them.

((sorry short post X.X))

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:49 am

Triella 'summons' her steel globes from the wall, drawing them back to her hand, before slipping them back into one of the pouches at her waist. She sighs slightly as she examines all the damage that they did to the bar ... ok well mostly that Iria did - but that's splitting hairs.

This kind of place surely has seen similar events before, still she feels bad enough that she tosses a few credits towards the bartender before walking out with Iria. "Yes.. I did get some information.. and we need to move. It seems that our initial information was off slightly. From what I gathered, there is a big deal of some kind going on RIGHT NOW. He didn't know the specifics, but it's got to be the slave buy!"

"Let's just hope that this thug knew what he was talking about." she says as she climbs into their craft, and barely waits for Iria to get in before racing out at full speed, heading for the address that she had been given.

Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:21 am

(OOC: My deepest apologies, a 6 month hiatus without notice is really inexcusable on my part. I'll give it a whirl but completely understand if either one of you either can't or won't pick up the threads. Looks to be about party crashing time.)

With the formalities done with, Legarath ticked off a few notes on a datapad and nodded to Millow. "That's a good haul for one day. You're free to take your share off-planet...and I don't expect be seeing you anytime soon."

As Millow signaled for his men to move out, Legarath beckoned to one of his guards, "Bring the customers to the adjoining building, we'll move right along to the next phase."

Legarath considered the passed out blonde in the punishment pen then glanced down at the brunette kneeling beside him. A wicked smile developed on his face an the idea dawned on him. He called for another guard and continued. "Take that slut out of the pen, wake her up then get her cleaned up. As a reward for pleasing me during inspection, this one here will get the honor of continuing the punishment."

He leaned down and stroked the cheek of the brunette, looking deep into eyes that reflected fear, he continued, "She is to have access to all the instruments we use for training, and the job is simple, make that blonde bitch cum 10 times before I finish the sales. If she succeeds, I reward her personally. If she fails, she spends the rest of the night on the stimulators."

He nodded with satisfaction as the guard chuckled at the prospect, "You get to keep count. Now...I have more business to attend to."

The young girl broke into shameful tears as the guard hauled her to her feet. "I wouldn't waste time darling...sometimes the sales go quickly and you have a quota to meet." Legarath called back before stepping into a darkened adjacent building. He stepped briskly into a spot of light on the side of a stage before addressing a growing number of shadowy figures seating themselves in the dark. "Friends and patrons, I apologize for making you wait...but I can assure you that it was time well spent. You WILL enjoy my merchandise today, and you KNOW her seriously I take my guarantees."

A chuckle rippled through the crowd at his final statement.

"Let us begin..."

Last edited by Lurp on Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:34 pm

((Its fine Lurp ^^))

Iria was pressed against the back of her seat as Triella went full throttle on the speeder. "Ok so we know they are doing something big here. That will buy us some time. But, where are we going to find a slave auction at." She asked as she began to run through her equipment and weapons. An auction meant that many criminals and slavers would be there. This could be big if they manage to capture more than just Legarath. Plus she gets to smash countless alien monsters into dust which was always good in the amazon's book.

"It would probably be close to a place where they can easily get to their ships after their purchase or should something go wrong," she continued, "But that does not narrow it down much. Any ideas?" The busty agent was more into the fighting, not the investigating and figuring the details out. She just needed a direction to start swinging and she will handle the rest.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:59 pm

((As Kanoe said - no problem Lurp))

Triella nodded to her companion. "By itself - it wouldn't. But I also picked up from one of the others that there is an 'abandoned' shipyard a few miles out of town. It's not in commercial use since the new spaceport was built - but its become a hub for smugglers and the like."

"My guess is that they'll be somewhere in that area. Hopefully we'll either be able to see the activity as we are approaching, or I'll be able to feel something once we're close enough."

"It's not a sure thing - but it's our best lead at the moment." she says as she floors the accelerator and starts driving in the direction of the abandoned yard.

Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:29 am
Reply to topic   [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5