View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 9:18 am

Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Setting A Trap - But Who Shall Fall In? (Lurp and Kanoe) 

Post Re: Setting A Trap - But Who Shall Fall In? (Lurp and Kanoe)
Lurps amazement was much the same as Triella's. The agent's rapidly expanding chest was far more impressive than any clown car routine, but his shock quickly turned into giddy excitement. These two were full of pleasant surprises and the joy of tracking and capturing was quickly returning to him.

Meanwhile however, the busty agent seemed to shift self-consciously under the gaze of the gawking gypsy. Her wonderment bordering between curiosity and desire. He was impressed by Triella's self-control in she hadn't simply approached her partner and fondled the massive mounds in her half-hypnotized state. Even so, the reality of the agent's bountiful breasts was not an easy sight to shake off.

Lurp watched with increased curiosity as to what would happen next.

Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:27 am

Triella grabs at the water she took from Iria's ship, and takes several gulps as the other agent talked about breaking and smashing their enemy with her hammer.

"Don't you ever think of anything but violence?" she asks as she turns back to the other woman and her eyes are again drawn to the massive orbs of Iria's chest. She can't seem to look anywhere else.

She walks back to the other woman in a daze.. her gaze so intent that it is almost a physical sensation to Iria. In fact it IS a physical sensation, as her telekinesis gently cups, lifts and squeezes the orbs. It's not even conscious on Triella's part, and so subtle that Iria might think it's just her imagination.

But very careful observation would prove that her breasts are moving and rolling slightly under the effect of Tria's gaze.

"Doesn't that hurt? Keeping them.. constrained.. like that?" the gypsy shadow finally asks as she moves up to Iria. Finally unable to help herself, she reaches out with her hand, and rests it on one of Iria's breasts, giving it a gentle caress and squeeze.

SFA: Lorielle, Star Faerie Princess

Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:26 am

"In this job, violence is expected," she replied simply, "Would make them think twice in trying to capture women again."

Iria had her eyes closed at this point as she leaned back in her chair. She was not too concerned about the details on how the mission should be done. The busty agent always relied on her strength and she was not about to change that mindset anytime soon.

Her eyes suddenly open, looking around a bit as if searching for someone. She could have sworn that the woman was touching her chest. But seeing no one did not make the sensation any less. The effects were nearly immediate as the luscious mounds firm and swell to the mental touch. Bubbling heat rose up inside her belly as her breathing grew longer and deeper. Iria looked over to see Triella gazing intently at her chest once more.

The question did not shock her as much as the hand caressing her breast was. She had not expected the woman to be so forward. Heat continued to rise inside her heavy mammaries as they are easily aroused by the simple touch. Her giant breasts were incredibly sensitive so the suit made them slightly smaller targets. "I... I'm used to it," she replied, "It makes it easier to move around with them..compressed." It was always discomforting but there were few options unless she wanted to fight with giant bouncing globes for monsters to grab hold of.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:18 pm

Lurp was pleased. Not so much in a conceited kind way that one feels when they accurately predict something, but rather in a grateful "the universe is repaying my karma" type of way. However, doubtful it may be that Lurp had accumulated any sort of karmic debt from the universe, he wasn't complaining about the development between the two women in the ship.

The gypsy had been testing the busty agent's boundaries before she even physically closed the distance between them, and with no overt sign of protest and limited discretion coming from either woman this could only be headed in one direction.

Despite his commitment to his mission, Lurp found himself hard pressed to maintain his cover and could only watch from his hiding place.

Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:35 am

The gypsy continues to watch Iria. She tries to keep looking the other agent in the eye, but her gaze keeps drifting down to the woman's chest.

Almost without conscious thought, Triella's hand continues to move gently over Iria's breast. Her fingers lightly squeeze on the large mound, while her fingers stroke on the exposed flesh that strains against the tight armor the other woman wears.

Some part of the shadow agent is actually shocked and surprised at the intensity of her reaction to Iria. She doesn't even LIKE the warrior agent! And the woman has no concept of planning except "bust heads".

But DAMN the woman has an incredible body! Tria's breathing is coming in short, rapid gasps, causing her own breasts to rise and fall rapidly inside her tiny top. As they swell with the gypsy's own arousal, they threaten to overflow the little bolero completely.

"Still.. it must.. be uncomfortable.. keeping them.. constrained... like that... all the time? Doesn't it.. feel better... to let them loose? Don't you get afraid.. that your armor.. will tear open.. from the strain?" she pants as her hand boldy moves over to Iria's other breast, cupping and massaging that orb just as she had the first.

Then with just the tiniest exercise of her ability, the fastening at the collar of Iria's outfit breaks.. causing the neck of the armor to fall open, until the only thing holding the fabric in place is Tria's hand on Iria's chest.

Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:15 am

The feel of Triella's arousal was contagious as the heat flowed into her own already warm body. The amazon tried to pull away but the chair only gave a little as the shadow's hand continued to stroke and squeeze her luscious flesh. A soft sigh escapes her lips as her breathing grew heavier to the point of nearly panting.

She knew this was bad. Her body was tingling as if it were on fire and there did not seem to be anyway to calm herself. Iria's eyes began to wander, gazing at the woman's swaying breasts and shapely hips. "Mmm.." a soft moan left her lips as her breast was squeezed once more. She was only half listening to the hesitant questions being asked. "Armor... is strong... Only on missions... I wear it..."

Her heart skipped a beat as she heard the seal at her collar snap free. The armored hissed the as the long v cut began to grow deeper and spread further open. Triella's hand held one half the suit in place but the other side of the black latex slides further outwards. Iria's heart was pounding in her ears as her rock hard nipple pops into view and began to slowly be eased from its partial confinement. "We... We shouldn't be... doing this... I... I can't..." It was her turn to begin panting in heat. Her body was prepared and it was screaming to be let free. But they had a mission. She was never one to focus on things like sex. She prefered battle. But her body had to disagree.

Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:34 am

The two women were practically on top on each other and it would only be moments before they passed the point of no return. Lurp, for his part, was beginning to get extremely uncomfortable. Being forced to watch what was unfolding without even the slightest chance of participating was mentally infuriating and physically draining. He was beginning to curse the cruel circumstances when a signal sounded out from the console.

Quote:
Arrival in fourth Eromin system gravitational orbit in 30 minutes.

The sudden sound from the console seemed to send a lull into the hot and heavy atmosphere as both women were momentarily distracted by the message. Lurp seized the opportunity, discreetly tore himself from the bulkhead and quickly stole away into the darker recesses of the ship. Away from the heavily aroused gypsy and agent, away from the distraction and temptation, away from a circumstance where he most assuredly would have compromised his cover.

As Lurp once again blended into his surroundings he tried to put an end to the warring within himself. He had most likely saved himself an indescribable amount of trouble but had literally turned away from claiming two ravishing female specimen on the verge of ravaging each other. Completely unsure of whether he had made the right or wrong decision he attempted to change his mind and think about other things...unsuccessfully.

(OOC: For the sake of continuity, I'll let you two post back and forth for a while if you want this escapade to continue. I'm sure I'd run out of BS sooner or later if I was going to respond between each exchange. I'll rejoin the postings when we want to progress. Have fun. ^_~)

Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:24 am

((OOC: Damn - so much for Triella's clever ploy to drive Lurp past his point of control so that the two sluts...umm.. I mean agents, can capture him.))

Triella makes soft little whimpers and cooing sounds as Iria sighs, and gazes over the shadow's body in a way that sends flames licking up and down her nerves.

When Iria's armor gives way, and half of the other woman's suit falls free, the gypsy draws back a moment to let the garment fall completely to the woman's waist, baring her enormous breasts while drawing a wide-eyed gasp from the smaller woman.

Quote:
"We... We shouldn't be... doing this... I... I can't..."

"You.. have ... no idea... how right... you are. But.. you are... beautiful." she says breathlessly. At the same time, she places both of her hands on Iria's breasts again, fingers gently stroking and caressing the large mounds as she leans in to kiss the other woman.

She presses herself close, so that Iria can feel the curves of Triella's own body against hers.. and how the woman is just as aroused as Iria is.

Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:44 am

Iria's head rolled back as a low purr rumbled from her throat. The suit peeled all the way open, freeing the other massive globe. She knew she would not last through this. Sex would scramble her thoughts and leave her eager for more. The intense sensations, the dominance, the submission, all those feelings were like an addicting drug to a recovering addict. She had to stop this.

Her hands instinctfully reached up to grab Triella's wrists. But the other woman was faster. Her hands trembled as the shadow's fingers stroke and mold the luscious tit flesh. "Uhhnnn... Must.. Stop..." she groaned. But her fingers were slipping down the woman's arms as the woman pressed closer. Triella felt blazing hot against her already sweating body. Her fingers slipped down shadow's forearms and off the woman's elbows. The agent's hands came to rest on Triella's sides as she gripped tighter and pulled the woman closer.

"Nnngh... So good... Have to..." she mumbled and let forth another blissful groan. Her breasts were swelling with her burning arousal. Their heat melded together into an inferno of lust. Iria's eyes flutter as they slowly begin to lose focus. Her duty, her mission, they were no longer registering in her mind anymore.

Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:55 am

Quote:
"Uhhnnn... Must.. Stop..." she groaned. But her fingers were slipping down the woman's arms as the woman pressed closer.

Triella moans.. "I... know.. but... I can't." she whispers huskily as her hands continue to rub and knead the agent's massive orbs. When Iria responds not by pushing her away, but by pulling the gypsy closer though, she too loses all chance of stopping this. She is panting for breath as her fingers find Iria's swollen nipples, and begin to gently twist and pull on the crowns, drawing them out, and adding even more tension into the agent's already swollen globes.

Quote:
"Nnngh... So good... Have to..." she mumbled and let forth another blissful groan. Her breasts were swelling with her burning arousal.

"Yes..." the shadow whimpers.. "have to... do this." she says as she leans in and kisses Iria. Gently at first, just brushing her lips over the other woman's, before letting her tongue flick out teasingly.

She removes one hand from Iria's chest, but only so that she can take the other woman's wrist, and draw her hand up to Triella's own swollen breasts. With trembling fingers, she tries to undo the laces of her vest, while trying to encourage Iria to caress her back in return.

Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:21 am

~have to... do this~

The response was not what Iria was trying to say or think. But Triella filled in the blank for her and her mind accepted it as truth. A low moaned rumbled in her throat as she accepted the kiss and returned it with a deeper one of her own. The amazon pulled the shadow to sit straddled over her lap as she slid her tongue deep into the woman's mouth and throat.

"Mmmm..." She purred softly as the two embraced one another. Her chest thrusts forward into the woman's pinching fingers causing the agent to gasp and groan in a mixture of pain and pleasure. Iria could not stop now. The psych ward at the ADD warned her of what sex would do to her. But it was too much now. She wanted this, needed this. It all felt so very good.

The busty agent slid her own fingers over Triella's chest. She nearly tore the thin fabric of the woman's outfit as she allowed the warm mounds to bounce free and into view. She was strong and firm in her grip as she roughly molded the soft tit flesh between her fingers. Her eyes were mesmerized by the sight of the luscious orbs swaying and dancing before her touch. The scent of sex was already filling the air. The insides of her suit were soaked in her juices as her folds twitched hungerly, yearning to be filled with anything to satisfy this undying itch.

Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:35 pm

The Shadow moans against Iria's lips as the agent not only accepts Tria's kiss, but returns it with equal, possibly even greater, passion. The gypsy doesn't resist at all as she is pulled into the agent's lap, her legs spreading wide so that she can straddle the other woman, and press their bodies together. The thin linen skirt, rides up around Triella's hips, in this position, baring her legs entirely, and just barely hiding the Shadow's sex from view.. another inch and she might as well be naked.

Triella gives lusty moans as her own breasts are released from the tiny scraps of her bolero top.. the dark orbs already swollen with desire are glistening with her arousal, and her nipples already peaked and taut with the rush of blood.

This may have started as a bit of a ploy - to try and see if the shapeshifter was on board, and lure him out. As Lurp discovered though, the gypsy's sex drive is extremely high, nearly to the point of being inexhaustible - but for now that drive has taken over. The shadow moans against Iria's lips, her tongue probing and dueling with the agent's as they explore each other's mouths. Her own breasts press against Iria's massive orbs which dwarf the gypsy's own large mounds.. hands stroke all over the rest of Iria's flesh, stroking her arms.. breasts.. sides... hips.. trying to pull or rip off anything else that hinders the touch of flesh against flesh between their bodies.

Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:22 pm

A low growl rumbled from Iria as soul searing heat rushed through her body. Thought and reason washed away in the tide of desire and need. She felt herself fading as a primal version of self began to surface. The agent cared not for her mission anymore. Her only mission now was to mate like the animal she was.

The powerful amazon rose to her feet, taking Triella up with her without so much of a grunt of excertion. Iria nearly slammed the woman down onto the control panel infront of her. With the Shadow's thighs still around her waist, the primal woman's hands began to tear what little clothing was still on the gypsy. Her own uniform was now sliding down her waist, leaving her nothing but a thin black thong. Her luscious and muscular form glistened with sweat and her thighs glistened with something more.

More. That was the only thought growling over and over inside her overloaded mind right now. With Triella pinned against the control panel, lips pressed against the other woman's. They embraced and kissed one another as strong hands slide down the curves of the Shadow's body. The amazon woman was far rougher than the lithe beauty under her. Her thumb ground hard over the gypsy's hood, dragging the woman's clitoris out from hiding. She showed the poor no mercy as fingers pinched and flicked relentlessly over the engorged bundle of nerves.

Iria moved lower, wanting to hear her prey moan in bliss as she tamed the woman. Teeth sink into the Shadow's puffing areolae. She purred deeply as she took a deep suck of the heated flesh as her tongue lashed across the pulsing peak. The wild amazon could feel how juicey the other woman was getting as two fingers stroked up and down Triella's netherlips. Without warning, the two digits punched into the woman's quivering folds and began to pumped hard and deep into the quivering beauty. The lustful Shadow unleashed an animal in the ship and there was only one person she feast upon.

Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:59 pm

The tiny Shadow gasps as Iria stands up, carrying Tria without any sign of effort, and slams her into the console. The gypsy whimpers softly as the breath is rushed out of her, and she squirms as the various knobs and controls of the panel dig into her back as Iria pins her to the console, while ripping her clothing to shreds.

The gypsy moans as she watches the glistening form of the amazon standing over her.. eyeing the moisture running down the other woman's thighs.. until Iria leans in to kiss her again. Triella arches into the agent's kiss, wrapping her legs around the woman's strong form as Iria assaults her. The woman's clitoris is quick to respond to the rough fingers of the amazon.. swelling free of its hood, and begging for the strong brutal treatment of the agent's hand. When Iria pinches and flicks the nub, Triella nearly shrieks as she arches up.

Oh My...GODDSSS.. what IS this woman?? she thinks as her empathy lets her feel the mindless, burning lust that is dominating the agent.. the heat races through Triella's own body, firing her own desires in a manner that she's never felt before. I have.... to... stop this... before... befoorree...GGOODDS!!!!

And the gypsy Shadow's ability to think shuts off as Iria slides two fingers into her, while biting down on Triella's hard nipple. "AAAAAAAAAIIIIIIEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!" she wails as a violent powerful orgasm catches the gypsy completely off-guard with it's speed and power, destroying her ability to think at all. Between what Iria is doing to her body, and what she is experiencing from feeling Iria's needs and emotions, Triella is left helpless before the amazon. Her juices gush out all over the agent's hand and arm as she moans and writhes under the ceaseless assault of the Agent.

Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:48 pm

The busty agent purred with pleasure as she felt the woman's body writhe and arch before her invading fingers. The loud blissful wail sent tremors down her spine. Her own sex quivered and clenched around itself as the feral woman drank in the scent of Triella's sexual juices.

With her prey conquered, Iria claimed her prize. Lips trail upwards, kissing and tasting the woman's chest until she reached the other agent's lips. She forced her tongue into Triella's mouth and into the woman's throat. "Mmm.." her purrs rumbled into the deep kiss as her fingers continued to pump into the helpless Shadow's climaxing folds.

The agent found the woman's taste and scent intoxicating. The beast within her hungered for more, much more. Her thumb ground hard into the the Shadow's swollen nub, dragging it up and down over and over again. The movements were simple but forceful, putting enough pressure to cause both pain and pleasure in her prey.

The gypsy was granted a brief moment of relief as the feral amazon took a moment to step out of her suit that was piled around her ankles. Her black gloves came off next leaving the agent in only her just her long black boots. Her hungry gaze took in the sight of Triella's glistening body. Fingers roamed over the luscious curves of the woman's breasts and hips. She turned the Shadow around, pressing the woman's breasts into the control panel as her fingers stroke along the woman's spine and rear.

Satisfied, the agent suddenly thrusts three fingers into Triella's still dripping folds. Her hips buck with the thrusts, slapping the woman's rear as her fingers plowed into the gypsy's tight folds.

Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:06 pm
Reply to topic   [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next