View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 12:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 No Honor Amongst Thieves -- or Slavers (for Usha and Nori) 

Post No Honor Amongst Thieves -- or Slavers (for Usha and Nori)
Star Dancer Log Entry 1483

This has been another dead end on my search for my sister, Alya.

I've spent two months now within Killikinok's organization, and haven't learned anything more about Alya than I arrived.

I have learned the names and faces of most of the insectoid's top lieutenants, and enough about his plans for future operations, that it shouldn't be difficult to shut him down.

The Directorate, the Alliance, even some of his competitors would be interested in the codes and names that I have learned.

So it is time for me to make my 'escape' tomorrow.

Although I admit that I will miss some of the things he can do with that segmented cock of his.

Star Dancer Log Entry 1484

My 'escape' from Killikinok's harem will have to wait.

I have just learned that he will be entertaining another slaver, a competitor, in two days time.

I was unable to ascertain whether this is going to be some kind of sale, or deal going on, or if it's going to be some manner of threat and grandstanding.

Either way, it might provide some more information or opportunities.

Besides, Killikinok is keeping me close now, because he wants to have his 'prize slave' with him when his guest shows up.

------------

Today

Killikinok is preparing to put on a show for his guest today. The giant mantis-like slaver looks around the hall he has prepared for this meeting, giving some last minute instructions to servants and guards alike.

A golden chain dangles from one of his claws, and leads to an elegant collar that Triella wears. The lovely gypsy has been dressed in a simple lavendar toga of fabric so sheer that it hides nothing of the woman's curves and charms from view. Golden 'sex slave' chains hang from a gold link belt, to delicate looking shackles around her wrists and ankles. The chains are not meant to truly hold the slave, but are simply decoration, and a minor impediment to movement. Just enough to make it difficult or impossible for the slave to run, or strike their master - but allowing freedom of movement and position so that the slave's master can make use of the slave as they desire without removing the chains.

A voice comes over a speaker, informing the mantis that his 'guest' has arrived.

"Leeead..theemk..innnk." the insectoid clicks out the command as he climbs up to the dias opposite the entryway.

With a yank of the chain, and a push from his mandible, he positions Triella on her knees in front of him, both to show subservience, and also to have her as a shield to protect the long length of his body on the dias.

"Let..ussk...seek.. why.. this... person.. has.. come.. to Killikinok... shallk we, my.. lovely... pet?" he says to Triella, as a claw traces down to her breast, pinching a nipple harshly until she gasps.

SFA: Lorielle, Star Faerie Princess

Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:36 am

Post Re: No Honor Amongst Thieves -- or Slavers (for Usha and Nori)
Sent as the emmisary for her father, to determine whether or not the insectoid slaver's territory was worth taking over, Usha waited impatiently outside the room with Nori who was acting as her bodyguard today. She was wearing a tight-fitting blue dress, barely containing the generous curve of her bosom and the straining fabric just covering her sculpted rear.

When the doors to the meeting room opened she thought Finally. and walked in. Walking down the long hall towards the dais, showing flashes of her blue panties as her dress shifted with her long strides. Reaching an ornate chair in front of the mantis looking slaver's dais she said with a bow "Greetings Killikinok. I have some business to discuss with you."

As Usha began the talks with the insectoid slaver, Nori, never wanting to stray to far from his master stood behind her chair in his human form. From his towering height he gazed around the room, keeping a cautious eye on the many servants and guards.

Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:56 am

The Insectoid looks over Usha and Nori consideringly.. before responding.

"Greetings.. to Usha.. Utgard daughter. Be well come.. to my humble... domain. Killikinok.. always..lookink.... for business... opportunities... but must ask.. what one such as Killikinok... can possibly... offer.. to mighty.. Utgard?" The question seems casual and sincere - but the vibration in the insectoids mandables, and the clicking sounds he makes suggest that the question is anything but casual.

Most of the servants take just the slightest step back as they feel the tension in the room. Only the gypsy pleasure slave that lays before him doesn't seem afraid. The girl seems to be intent on caressing the insectoid's long, segmented cock - as if oblivious to the tension in the room. Or perhaps she is just so drugged or broken that she can't perceive the danger around her.

Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:00 am

((bumping the thread because of my long absence - checking to see if you're still around))

Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:24 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]