View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 8:39 pm

Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Dead Silence [For SieOla] 

Post Re: Dead Silence [For SieOla]
Melissa felt the man grasp her, squirming rather uselesly. Without anything for support she couldn't use her strenght at all. She found herself soon enough on the very bed she had just fallen off from. This time she decided to take her time assessing the situation. She looked at the corner of her eye as the man dragged closer, the concept of nudity not seeming to make her even flinch as she was.

"Melissa Murray, special operative." She stated in cold, monotone voice, her gaze now fixed to roof. Special operative, as she was was actually term for expendable, as in operative sent to mission that might well be fatal. She laid still again, emotioneless, almost as if a doll if it were not for her slowly rising and falling chest, a proof that she breathed.

Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:36 am

Takeru grinned as he learned of her rank. 'Expendable, huh? Atleast they're learning about who to send against me. I was beginning to think your superiors were incompetent, just like your fellow Agents. Whatever training you've had against Aliens are worthless against a... 'machine' like me." The criminal grinned, clearly taunting her with the evidence of their battle, the evidence of his apparent superiority.

"Well, I estimate we have several hours left until we're back in ADD space... So let's make the best use of that time, eh?" Takeru spoke with a noticably dark look on his face, bringing his needle-finger back up as the nanobots within began producing another clear liquid. 'Now this is about to get very interesting.'

"Melissa, let me give you a quick run down on these nanobots. They're essentially tiny robotic vectors, bonded to genetic material or in other words, my DNA. What we get when you combine the two of them is a highly intelligent entity capable of absorbing both technology and organic matter in order to replicate and regenerate. And because it absorbs organic matter, it's capable of producing these serums."

The criminal smiled as he stared at Melissa, enjoying explaining to the Agent what he was about to do. "I can come up with all sorts of drugs. Paralytic serums, like you experienced before. Truth serums, for interrogating difficult prisoners. Control serums, for disrupting your thought processes, making it quite difficult for you to do what you want." Takeru smiled as he tilted his head slightly.

"Basically? It's a form of mind control. With that drug, I can tell you to do whatever I want you to, and your body'll do it, even if your mind is telling it to do otherwise. That serum is what is in this needle right now... Four times the dose any ordinary human requires. You aren't an ordinary human, though... You're about to be a prisoner in your own body, Melissa."

The Juggernaut - "In the coldness of space and the proximity of blazing stars, I've fought both the terrors of this cold empty universe and the Agents of the self-righteous ADD. Every last one of them have underestimated me, calling me a monster, a murderer, an anarchist. What they fail to realize is... I'm far worse."

I'm always up for a RP! PM me and we'll talk! :lol:

Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:56 am

Her eyes turned slightly, just enough to look at what had been before a man. She didn't take him for anything more than a target, as she was trained. She decided to correct the man: "I have been is meant to be able to fight against alien beings. You are more monster than they are" she stated coldly.

Only slightest hint of emotion passed by her eyes as she looked on that needle and heard what it would contain. She supressed her humane side immediately, the ability to do so being part of her training, allowing her to do things unimaginable and yet keep her humanity. "You should be aware that as Special Operative I won't be bargained about. Also interrogation will do you no good, as I have only the necessary information about the ADD on me on each mission, everything else is sweeped clear off me."

Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:16 am

Takeru laughed at the Agent's words. "You're assuming that I find you useful as a hostage. No... All I wanted was your name and rank. That's all I need to know. Instead, Melissa, I'm going to show you how much of a monster I am." The criminal laughed as he carefully sank the needle into her thigh, injecting the serum into her body. Takeru waited several minutes to allow the serum to achieve it's full potential, disconnecting the body from the mind's ability to control it.

With a grin, Takeru deactivated the nanobots holding her ankles together, allowing her legs free. "Let's see if it worked or if you need another dose... And Melissa, if you try anything, I will kill you right here and now. You won't even be able to damage me the way you are right now, so don't even think about it. I'm still a lot stronger than you and my body isn't slowed down by the paralytic agent like yours is."

Takeru smiled as he leaned back into his chair, needle filling up with more fluids. He was still unsure of how strong this woman was, as he hadn't ever encounter anyone like her before. But if things went bad, he knew he would still have the high ground, as he could easily inject her with more of the serum as naked as she was, and there wasn't much she could do with her hands still locked together. "Now, Melissa... Please stand up. I'd like to get this party started."

The Juggernaut - "In the coldness of space and the proximity of blazing stars, I've fought both the terrors of this cold empty universe and the Agents of the self-righteous ADD. Every last one of them have underestimated me, calling me a monster, a murderer, an anarchist. What they fail to realize is... I'm far worse."

Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:22 pm

She showed only faintest of reaction towards the needle sinking in her skin, for moment her lips tightening firmer together before she relaxed again. her trained body was well aware of the drug going trough her bloodstream. Four times the normal humans dose he had said. Already she felt her body fighting agaisnt it.

What the man, or monster, didn't know it seemed was that her metabolism was aswell on heightened state as it was, and she was quite resistant to any drug trough the heightened state and trough strict training. Her ankles got free, but she didn't yet make her move.

The abomination of man ordered her to stand up, and she complied, her hands stillat her back, restrained firmly. She knew that atleast part of her was still in control, as the standing up seemed to happen on her own will. She felt relieved, the game was still on, and her enemy wasn't aware it seemed. SHe would play along until opportunity would come.

Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:57 pm

Takeru appeared pleased, as if he believed the drug worked and the Agent was under his control now. But appearances could be deceiving, and the criminal was quite good at controlling his features and expressions. His hand shot up at Melissa, the needle sinking into her stomach, more of the serum being injected into her. "You still managed to resist the strength of my serum, even with four times the dose, how interesting... But what you fail to realize is that I know what people, doped up on my serums, usually act like."

"And when they wouldn't have gotten up as easily as you did!" Takeru pulled out the empty needle, getting to his feet as he grabbed Melissa' shoulder with his other arm, pushing her back onto the bed. The criminal got onto the bed, straddling the naked Agent. "You might be able to fool a human or even a monster, but you can't fool a machine. Despite the presence of a cohesive entity, I am still made up of billions upon billions upon billions of nanobots. There is nothing we cannot detect. Your expressions, your postures, your sweat, even the biological chemicals of your body all announce to us what is happening within you."

The criminal kept Melissa pinned down between his legs, keeping a careful watch on her. Making a quick decision, he refilled the needle with even more of the control serum, injecting it into her yet again. "Twelve times the dose. Get up from that, bitch." Takeru chuckled darkly as he began filling up the empty needle with a pinkish liquid, different from the clear one he had used before. "I also have another serum, by the way... It's an aphrodisiac serum. One shot is more than enough to turn an average human into a sex-addicted slut. For you... How many should we use, eh?"

Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:32 pm

For the slightest of moments she was still believing in her chances, thinking the former man would be fooled. Then she stood corrected, needle struck on her flat stomach, more serum seeping into her bloodstream. She let out a groan, quivering already as the dosage was increased. By now the man was far too strong for her, and she was pushed to the bed with relative ease.

The man was soon upon her, straddling her naked, now slightly quivering form. She had to listen another explanation, the man obviously smug and proud of his nanobots. All of this behaviour was marked up carefully as potential psychological flaws. Soon enough yet another dosage of serum invaded her bloodstream, making her gasp out few times, quivering. droplets of sweat formed on her skin as her body tried to fight the losing battle against the now clearly inhumane ammount of drugs.

She looked at the needle, yet another dosage of different liquid filling it. Aphrodisiac? What was the man after was starting to be beyond her belief. Maybe he would keep on injecting her until she would die in overdose? What would this thing possibly have to gain in turning her in such fashion? Fear started to sneak into her eyes.

Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:53 pm

"You want to know what's really interesting about these serums?" Takeru chuckled as he traced a line up Melissa's flat chest with a finger. "They aren't just liquid. There's countless nanobots within them, bonded to the molecules that makes up the serums. As the serum invades your body, the nanobots regulates the amount of serum your body absorbs, in order to adjust for various factors such as metabolism or overdosing."

The criminal smiled down at the Agent, knowing his robotic vectors within the Agent would ensure she felt the maximum effects of the serum without overdosing on the amount of drugs he had given her. The aphrodisiac serum, though, was different. It would cause no lethal effects if administrated in enormous doses. It was far safer than the control serum, at any rate.

"Now that you're... docile enough... Let's get the party started, shall we?" Takeru snickered as he cupped one of Melissa' breasts in his hands, finger and thumb capturing the nipple and teasing it into prominence. "This aphrodisiac will make things very interesting for us." The man laughed as he pressed the needle into the center of her nipple, injecting the powerful aphrodisiac. Quickly, he cupped her other breast, injecting more of the drug into her.

The chemical make up of the new serum was designed in such a way that instead of fighting it off, Melissa' heightened metabolism would allow the drug to spread into her system much faster. "I thank you for your genetic information, though... Your metabolism is quite amazing but I'm afraid I've tweaked my serums to use your metabolism instead. Now, your metabolism is only going to help my serums spread faster, instead of stopping them." Takeru explained quickly as he watched the Agent's breasts swell with excitement, nipples hardening quickly as the drug invaded every cell it came in contact with.

Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:15 pm

Melissa was already quite sure she was really screwed now, her body quivering and sweating as the serum spread trough her bloodstream, stripping her from the control of her body. Her breathing got softer, her heightened state disappearing as she lost control of herself. The power she possessed was only possible when her body and mind worked together.

The man kept again one of his speeches, again etched with pride of himself and his self proclaimed geniusness. Her breast was captured by hand, soft flesh molding in hand easily. Her reaction was now quite humane, her inhuman state seeming to be the source of her lack of emotions. Truth was that she was only in that state able to surpass her humanity.

Two fingers soon picked out her nipple, tweaking it and pulling it into attention, and in terror she looked as the serum filled needle sunk into it, quivering as she felt the drug being inserted. Other breast was instantly given the same treatment, her cheeks blushing into rosy red as she let out a slight whimper, her back arching as her nipples hardened, her breasts swelling slightly.

She suddenly felt herself increasingly hot, lips parting slightly and mouth gasping out in soft breaths, her pussy, hidden between together squeezed thighs starting to get wet under the heavy drugging.

Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:47 pm

Filling up the needle with a third dose of the aphrodisiac, Takeru smiled as he backed away from the Agent, releasing her legs from between his straddling. Confident that she no longer had any chance of fighting back now, the young man lowered the needle toward her thighs, injecting the serum so near her wet cunt. "That should be enough for now, I think..." Takeru grinned as he watched the Agent's reaction.

The needle now being disassembled by the nanobots, the man stared down at his enemy as his hand began producing some sort of thick object, the device forming multiple bumps along its twelve inches length, before ending with what appeared to be a large cube connected to the base of the device. "Can't have a decent party if everything isn't prepared yet, can we?"

Takeru smiled as he lifted the black object, forcing Melissa' legs apart with his own legs as he spread open her wet vagina with his fingers, inserting the head of the phallic object and pushed it into her by several inches, the thick girth stretching her tunnel. "Your fellow agents... They couldn't help but enjoy this and I'm betting, you will too." The inhuman man laughed as he began pushing the rest of the device's twelve inches into Melissa.

Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:07 pm

The man moved down on her, her body writhing and her breathing heavy and hot. Her eyes had quickly become heavy lidded, blushed cheeks shining with red and full lips slightly open, panting out. The needle stung on her again, straight on her pubic mound this time, a surprised yelp coming from her.

Her eyes moved just in time to see the... the thing form to the mans hand, the shape of it making it hard to misuderstand what it was, and what it would be used on. Her thighs clamped tight together, trying to conceal her dripping slit.

Ofcourse the moment the man moved to spread her all resistance became futile, her composition lost she was little more than normal human. Her resisting thighs parted, soon wide spread, her shaved crotch bared to eyes. She felt it push against it, inch after inch inserted in her. "N-no... no! take it out!" she yelped, back arching as the rest was put in, the phallus like object now filling her, its head resting against her cervix.

Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:20 pm

"No, I don't think so." Takeru cruelly denied the Agent's demand, releasing the phallic object. "I want you to just sit there and enjoy the little toy I've prepared for you." At this, holes opened up on the object's cube, as mechanical tentacles snaked out, coiling around the woman's legs and locking together with each others, preventing her from taking it out. "And beside, it also wants to play with you too. Don't be so rude."

As if on command, the machine withdrew its phallus into the cube, withdrawing from her pussy by a few inches, before thrusting back into her depth. Quite quickly, the monstrous 'toy' began thrusting into the Agent's cunt with force, the bumps along its length whirring as they began to vibrate against her wet tunnel, sending sensations throughout her body that were then amplified by the aphrodisiac serum within her.

Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:35 pm

She looked down on herself, barely able to watch in horror as the set of small tentacles sprouted out of the object, latching it on her like some bizarre cloth or such. She quivered, feeling herself so filled, and not knowing what to do at all, having lost her heightened state.

Soon enough she didn't have time to think such things anymore, as the phallic object in her suddenly withdrew, her clamping folds squeezing back together as it pulled out. Her body nudged, a lewd moan issued as the cock shaped, bumpy object smashed back in her, filling her with rough thrust, some of her juices squeezing out.

The thing started to steadily stroke in and out, its entire lenght now vibrating inside of her, making her arch her back and moan out loud with each thrust in her, the drugged state making the sensation many times more intense. "n-no! too much..." she whimpered, panting out moans already.

Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:41 pm

The machine continued to fuck Melissa, its length sliding in and out as it became soaked with her juices, the bumps still vibrating as they made contact with her insides. "I'm sorry but I have bad hearing, did you say that you wanted more?" Takeru chuckled as the machine began thrusting faster, as another hole opened on the box, a smaller tentacle leaving the cube. The tentacle went toward her cunt, and sought out the sensitive pearl of nerves.

The phallus began rotating, adding another level of pleasure for Melissa, vibrating bumps churning around the soaked pussy. "These machines are quite smart, you know. But you're about to find out soon, I expect." The criminal laughed as the small tentacle clamped down on the Agent's clitoris, vibrating as well on the sensitive nub. At the same time, the bonds holding Melissa' hands together dissolved away, allowing her arms freedom.

At his feet, two more objects began forming from the nanobots that made up the entity known as Takeru, and the criminal looked down to watch as two spider-like creatures began crawling on the floor, with their own mission to carry out. Takeru knew that whatever they did would only mean more pleasure for the Agent so he didn't bother stopping them. The machine he was now a part of sometimes had excellent ideas of its own.

Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:10 pm

She let out a lewd moan each time the machine stroked in her, fucking her roughly. The man first taunted her, and the machine got even faster on her, making her hips nudge quickly as thrusts impaled her over and over. She felt the new part of the machine suddenly clamp against her clit, sudden vibrations making her back arch roughly, moans reaching a new note.

The movements of the machine seemed to grow more and more complex, as it started to rotate now, almost as if drilling in her. She knew she wouldn't last long like this, the drugged state making her body already writhe in anxiety, nearly ready to climax.

Suddenly she felt her hands freed, and she struggled to move them, slowly, shakingly forcing them on her crotch in desperate attempt to wrestle the tormenting device off her. She paid little attention to the little machines skittering off.

Suddenly she gasped out a moan, letting go of the machine. She throwed her hands spread at her both sides, quivering and spasming on the bed, her juices dripping out as the machine kept on doing her. Her moans were desperate, almost primal as she shuddered in sensation. She had orgasmed, or more precisely, forced to do so.

Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:09 pm
Reply to topic   [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next