View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 3:55 pm

Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Dead Silence [For SieOla] 

Post Re: Dead Silence [For SieOla]
With the Agent's forced orgasm, the machine released its tentacles from her legs and pulled away from Melissa, using the tentacles as 'legs' to walk on. The device, out of the woman's abused cunt now, backed away from her. Takeru chuckled as he stared at Melissa as she stayed down on the bed, resisting the urge to make a crack at her situation. It wasn't just the time yet anyway, and there were still the spiders to consider.

The two creatures crawled up onto the bed's frame, above the Agent's head; they had waited until the activity was over. Now that she was merely riding out the aftermath of her orgasm, the creatures chose the time to strike. Crawling down onto the bed, they skittered over her flesh quickly and made their way to her swollen tits. Getting into position, the two spiders lowered themselves onto the hard nipples, the bottom of their bodies opening up to capture them, as their legs spread out in a 'hand' shape, squeezing down on her mounds of flesh. The backs of these spiders sported large vials of the same pink liquid he had used earlier.

"Those spiders, Melissa, have even more of the serum in them. If you choose to fight me, they will inject more drugs into your body. It's impossible for you to overdose on the aphrodisiac serum, but... If there's too much of that drug in your body, you'll become addicted to it. And by addicted to it, I mean you'll be just another slut on some backwater planet, giving aliens blowjobs in a dirty alley... And the ADD? They won't care about you because you'll be... damaged goods. Understood?"

The Juggernaut - "In the coldness of space and the proximity of blazing stars, I've fought both the terrors of this cold empty universe and the Agents of the self-righteous ADD. Every last one of them have underestimated me, calling me a monster, a murderer, an anarchist. What they fail to realize is... I'm far worse."

I'm always up for a RP! PM me and we'll talk! :lol:

Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:31 pm

She panted heavily, chest rising and falling in deep motion. Sweat was shining on her skin already, brought out by strain her body was going trough. Her eyes, heavy lidded orbs, looked at the ceiling as she tried to regain her composure, her body still twitching in aftermath of violent climax.

Then she saw, and soon felt them. the two spider like devices, roughly hand sized, crawling up on bed. The skittered closer, soon enough their legs were on her skin, moving up on her. They moved over her swollen tits, clamping on them like pair of hands, some sort of suction cup like things locking on her nipples. She looked in terror as she noticed the vials of the already familiar pink liquid linked to the spider things.

Reflexively her numb hands, barely under control moved to grasp the tops of those spiders in futile attempt to wrestle them off her. she pulled with despair, teeth clenching as she fought them. "n-no, i can't take anymore of that...!" she whimpered.

Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:19 am

Takeru chuckled at Melissa's attempts to pull the spiders off. "Pull them off all you want, but they'll never come off. I'd recommend leaving them alone though, or they'll start injecting more of that serum into you." The young man smiled at her, now this was getting to be entertaining. "If you don't want any more of that drug in your body, then I suggest you listen to my orders. I'm in charge here now, Miss. Murray, and you are going to obey me until it's time for me to leave. That's the only chance you have of getting out of this."

The young criminal smirked down at his hostage. He knew that there was always the chance she could resist or fight back, but once that happened, the spiders would be injecting more of the serum. He knew he had nothing to worry about at the moment anyway, as he still maintained the high ground. "Well, as much as I'd like to let you enjoy yourself some more... Time isn't a luxury at the moment. Please, get on your knees and hands, now. Or would you like the toy," Takeru smiled as he pointed at the machine that had forced her into having an orgasm earlier, "Again?"

The Juggernaut - "In the coldness of space and the proximity of blazing stars, I've fought both the terrors of this cold empty universe and the Agents of the self-righteous ADD. Every last one of them have underestimated me, calling me a monster, a murderer, an anarchist. What they fail to realize is... I'm far worse."

Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:27 pm

She listened to warning, hesitating for moment before the hands fell back to her sides. The spider things felt heavy and cold on her breasts, squeezing them against her. She didn't know what she could do, panic starting to strike into her. She wasn't able to push her emotions aside as the drugs interfered with her breathing technique, making her unable to use her heightened state.

She complied without any struggle now, slightly quivering and panting still after her climax, her body feeling sore. She turned around, going on all fours on the bed as directed. Her breasts hanged heavy now, the pair of spiders adding weight that pulled them down.

Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:50 pm

The criminal smiled as Melissa did as she was ordered, pleasant that he had indeed achieved the upper hand after all. Stand up from the chair, Takeru placed a hand on the 'toy' he had created, absorbing the device back into his body. After all, its purpose had ended and there was no longer a reason to keep it around. "Good, at least we know you can obey commands. I've always thought fear was quite an excellent motivator, but I don't think we've broken you in enough just yet." Takeru spoke softly, just as the spiders began injecting a stronger version of the serum into Melissa, wracking her body with a growing need to have her wet hole filled yet again...

"You shouldn't ever trust anything a criminal say, you know?" The young man chuckled as the spiders continued to steadily pump more of the drug into the Agent, watching as the serum did it work all too effectively well. The toy now absorbed into his body, Takeru got onto the bed, unzipping his pants in order to allow a similarly black phallus to extend from his groin area, the phallic member just as long as the toy's had been, and just slightly more thicker, for he did want to enjoy this even if it was at the woman's expense. "Beside, I've raped plenty of you agents before, I certainly know what I'm doing, and you all seem to enjoy being used as a slut with some... 'encouragement'. You should be thanking me."

Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:50 am

She saw only little of what happened behind her, now and then taking a peek over her shoulder nervously, but her attention rested mostly on the two spiderbots. After all, they were the things posing closest threat. Her eyes widen suddenly as she feels the bit of sting, the needles pushing on her nipples. "B-but i obeyed...!" She protested, panting out as she saw the liquid containers emptying, the drug getting forced into her breasts.

She shuddered, the drugged feeling washing over her like a hot wave. More and more got forced into her, her mouth opening as her panting increased, now accompanied by whimpers and yelps. Her legs and hands felt almost like giving in, all strenght drained. She felt her arousal starting to get stronger now, to nearly intolerable level.

She looked over her shoulder, tongue already hanging over her lower lip in lewd expression, eyes heavy lidded. "s-stop it...!" she pleaded, and just then her eyes laid on the phallus at the mans groin. She instantly felt the urge for it, quivering visibly. Still she resisted it the best she could.

Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:19 pm

"Yes, you did obey me... But I had to punish you for attacking me earlier, after all. If I had just let it slide by, you would just attack me again soon or later. Just a simple precaution, my dear." Takeru said sweetly, yet his words were dripping with sarcasm. The spiders began filling up on more of the serum, a hanging threat over Melissa's head. "Now, here's the deal... You do absolutely everything I tell you to do, and you won't get any more of that drug in you. I'll stop pumping you full of serums... in exchange for your absolute obedience." Takeru said as he slid his hands around the Agent's hips, keeping a grip on them as the head of his shaft pressed against her hot opening.

"Or I'll take you with me and sell you to one of Vanejin VI's slave pits. So unless you don't want to spend the rest of your life with a slave collar on and getting fucked by aliens all the time... Then you better listen and do what the fuck I tell you to do. Understood?" Takeru added in a cruel tone, just as he stabbed into Melissa's hot and wet tunnel with his phallic member, filling her completely. The agent still felt quite tight to him, but as his shaft was larger than the toy's had been, that was only understandable. "Now, please go ahead and thank me for showing you some mercy. Thank me for fucking you instead of throwing you out of the airlock."

Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:24 am

She could but listen to the mans words, her body feeling so weak she was barely able to hold herself up at all. Her breathing had evolved into deep, panting breaths, her entire body feeling hot all over. Her entire mind felt as if fogged by the drugs by now, even thinking straight giving her some trouble. She gasps, getting tense as hands clamp on her hips, thick mushroom shaped head of the cock pushing against the pink slit.

All she gave in responses were weak nods, as she didn't want to speak out, knowing how her voice would come out. She didn't want to sound like that, especially not in these circumstances. Then she feels it, pistoning motion against her already soaked folds, and the thick, black cock penetrated deep into her in one go. Her back arched, her head lowering under her shoulders, hanging as she moans out wildly. "T-thank you for fucking me..." she panted out.

Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:21 pm

Pleased that the agent was now submissive; the effectiveness of these serums could not be denied after all! "Good. Then as a reward..." Takeru spoke from behind the woman, just as the spiders still gripping her tits released her fleshy mounds and dropped down to the bed's covers, skittering away. The criminal slid a hand under Melissa, allowing it to rest against her chest before pulling her up. With Melissa's back against his chest, Takeru whispered into her ear. "Just so you're aware... Even a slight hint of defiance, the spiders will return for you."

His phallus completely buried within her wet folds, Takeru began thrusting it in and out of Melissa, giving her no chance to get used to the size nor any opportunity to rest in between thrusts, his phallus pistons into her, filling her up completely every time it withdrew from her. "But I think you can do it better, Melissa. Thank me again, and say it like you mean it." The criminal whispered against her ear again, laughing cruelly with his perverse commands. He would enjoy degrading her as much as possible, and he would make sure she enjoyed it. The serum would give her no chance to not, with every nerve within her body ignited and every cell screaming out for pleasure.

Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:43 pm
Reply to topic   [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3