View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 8:53 pm

Reply to topic  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Enslaved Again (Alyssa Covington) 

Alyssa slapped Toy across her cheek, hard. She enjoyed her yelp of pain. As Toy was shocked by the slap Alyssa pushed her index finger still covered in Toy's juices into her mouth. "Clean it off for me. Thats a good Toy."

"No, Master I enjoy hearing her scream and whimper."

Tue Oct 30, 2007 2:24 am

THe doctor smiled and began the operation as she reshapped the human body, changing it, altering, mutating it to fit it's new mistress desgin. When it was finally done a bold toy that the doctor saw fit was put into a plastic case and packaged up in toy form with it's remote and instrustors. Thus the fate of Lessile was sealed as she was indeed a toy in all aspects of the word now.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:24 am

Alyssa rubbed her hand up and down the case,

"And to think she was once an ADD agent, master are they all so weak and fun to play with?" Alyssa asked, her former self now forever suborn ate to her new dark side that fully embraced who she really was.

"She deserved it. I cant believed they all lied to me for this whole time. Told me I was something I was not. Deceived me when I trusted them. I hate them all master, I want to make them pay, i want to add them all to my collection!" She said to her master. Her chest rose and fell quickly as she all but shouted the words her eyes burned with hate and anger.

Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:12 am

I smirk at her as I pull her over to me. "They are, a human and many other species especailly women, save for a few gifted ones are weak and since the begining of time have always been thought of as lesser beings. We will add many more to your collection if you capture them, after all I have a bussiness to run and ADD agents fetch a high price my dear." I tell her with a smile as we arrive back at my cabin. Her journey to the darkside was complete. She was mine, a traitor to her people and to add, for all intents a monster.

Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:31 am

"Master they are the traitors, they are the lairs. You have shown and given me a purpose in my life. How can I serve you now? And when will you train me and give me what I need to help you turn more of a profit?" She asked of him, moving away from her Toy and to his side, she slid to her knees in front of him her hands moved to his hips reaching around to his buttocks.

"What is thy bidding my master?"

Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:39 am

"Oh please part of your programing is to domanite and destory those who are weaker then you, however it also tells you to be subservent and keys you to understand exactly what they want from you, so your a switch as the humans say and you know what I want to do with you and how you can service me, without me even asking or telling you." I tell her with a smile as her senses could smell/sense my cock actually harden for her to pleasure.

Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:53 am

Alyssa could see that his cock was almost ready for her mouth. But it wasnt quite. She leaned her head against his abdomen and began to kiss his tight stomach, her tongue reached out and circled his navel.

"Please master, I can tell you are ready, let me suck your cock"

Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:32 pm

I smile at her as she knew this all with a glance. "Very well you may suck my cock." I tell her.

Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:18 am

Her tongue licked the tip of her masters cock then licked down the length of his shaft before she circled its base. She pulled backed for only a second savoring the flavor before she deep throated his shaft.

Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:23 am

SHe started out quite well the way she circled my shaft before taking me all the way in, yes depsite her earlier misgivings, crying, and begging she had fully taken in what and who she would became. Ha, ha, ha excellent.

Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:34 pm

Alyssa woke up in her new bed, it was so soft it felt like she slept on air. She got out of the bed and opened her closet and looked at all the cloths her master gave to her. She had so many choices each tailored to her exact figure. She finally found one that she thought would fit her mood for the day. It was a simple outfit and it showed off a lot of her bronze skin and well defined muscles. A tight leather bra and thong, knee high black shined boots, and a choker.

She walked over to the bookcase where Toy rested. She reached her hand to it and caressed its cheek. She thought it seemed like Toy wanted to say something, too bad it no longer could talk. Her hand moved down to its hard nipple and squeezed. Toys mouth opened wide as it tried to scream in pain. Alyssa then slapped it across the face.

Oh poor Leslie, this is your fault you know, you were the one who poisoned me allowing us to be captured. If only you weren't so weak we could be home in my quarters you could be licking my pussy like a good girl. Now you are nothing but a Toy. Pathetic She thought to her self as she felt a moment of pity for Toy, gone as fast as it came.

The ADD had betrayed her, Master has shown her the truth. Now she would have her revenge against those cunts. She would add to her collections of Toys and Pets. She would handicap them as badly as she did Toy, but they would be hers, provide her with pleasure or they could die.

She moved now out of her quarters, her Master called for her. Perhaps it was finally the day he would announce what powers and abilities he would give her, so that she could take the fight to the ADD.

Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:42 am

(My, I must say I'm impressed with you conversation, mind continuing this for a bit in the collective ADD and Alliance RP going, you can be my monster partnar/slave till the we take care of those add agents.)

Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:56 pm

no i dont mind at all. My role as a monster is still confusing a bit for me. As right now I dont have any fancy powers just my hatred of ADD. Perhaps though that is more than enough. Like a female punisher.

Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:11 am

(Well I have a girl waiting to be used by us both waiting, we shall explore that as it goes along)

Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:12 am
Reply to topic   [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6