View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 5:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Enslaved Again (Alyssa Covington) 

Post Enslaved Again (Alyssa Covington)
A small ADD outpost on a remote moon that had been doing research into a moon and the unique radaition it gave off. The energy of the moon was not harmful to humans what so ever, but it did seem to be quite powerful as a small solar collecter type device of the energy measured about six nucleur reactors. However the problem was converting the energy as it seemed uncompatible with ADD. This project was given high priotiy as the radation also proved fatal to most alien tissue simples they used. So if they could convert a genartor with no shielding into ADD well then, it would keep any aliens from every inflitrating there bases.

However contact with the base had been lost about three days ago. Normally a longer wait would be nessecary but since this was such a high priotity research faculity the nearest team was immediatly dispatched. That team was lead by Alyssa Covington.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:39 am

The sleek ADD patrol ship approached the research station. The Patrol Ship was like a dagger flying through space, its lines were aerodynamic even though such considerations had no effect on spacecraft, and its weapon pods were containing internally until they were deployed. Altogether it was crewed by a standard ADD fire-team.

Lieutenant Covington commanded the vessel on this patrol and she had three other agents under her command. Two were veterans and for another this was her first mission, she was a young red head recently rescued, but she looked competent enough at least.

"Are the sensors detecting any unidentified ships or ghosts on the research system or in near space?" She asked.

Agent Dunbar, a tall blond woman whose eyes were glued to the sensor display replied, "No Ma'am there is nothing out there."

"Very well, bring us alongside to dock. Agents Cova and Leslie will accompany myself on the boarding. Standard procedure Agent Dunbar, we will be back in an hour, if we are not back at that time and you can not establish contact you are to withdrawal back to base. Is that understood."

The Veteran Agent nodded. As the three woman got up and proceeded to the armory to outfit themselves for the boarding and search of the station.

Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:56 am

As they entered the faculity they found everything was working, but there was no sign of forced entry, attack, or viral infection. All the systems were up and recording data. Experiments had been knocked over as some were still processing. One lab had left a burner on too long as a stream of chemicals were in a room as the auto cheimical spill precatiuons had. Upon looking at such data, the protacal had been enacted about 50 hours ago. Other then the lack of any human, the base was perfectly fine.

Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:08 am

"This is quite strange Ma'am you'd think there would be at least some sign of the research team." The rookie Leslie said.

"You are right, which leads me to believe that someone or thing cleaned up after themselves, stay alert. Cova I want you to head to the Computer mainframe and pull the core, lets see if we can find any data off of it. Check in on radio every five minutes. Leslie hack into that terminal there see if you can find any logs as well, lets see if we can find out what happened here. I am going to go down the corridor to the Head Scientists office, see if he left anything behind. " When Alyssa was done giving her orders she moved out down the fully lit corridor with her venerable m-4 carbine in the low ready, alert for any threat. She found the hatch to the scientists office and opened it. The lights were off, so she began feeling around the wall for a switch. She found it after a moment and saw if there was anything in the office."

Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:49 am

As she flipped the switch and investigated she came across an incomplete report that was to be sent to ADD about there research. Apparently they were making great strides forward in there research. They expected a proto type reactor in six... and thats where it ended nothing but a lot of other research materials and other techniqual data.

Leslie then called her. "Mam I've hacked into the computer data and all data input suddenly stopped entry 50 hours and 15 minutes ago, exactly. I thought I should point that out to you, however other then that nothing else is off save for that fact."

"Mam, you need to come down to the core right now. I tapped into the security cams, and I found something distrubing." SHe told her. Cova waited for the team to come to them as she played the footage. It showed the lab quick at work, then all of a sudden like they were all possesed they stopped everything they were doing and left there stations. Everyone, not one scientist and Agent was left as they all headed somewhere. She then brings up the internal sensors showing that all of them. Were in the solar powered room, where the energy from this place was being collected and anaylzyed from this moon.

Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:05 am

Leslie you have point, Cova watch the rear, lets go check out the solar room. The trio of agents moved their way to the room, they moved slowly but with great care and caution. as they moved Alyssa found her eyes not looking for potential danger but rather at Leslie's bum, it was perfectly proportioned and the skin tight armor around it contoured with her every step. She found herself wondering what the young agent would look like without armor or a uniform on...she shook her head slowly as they approached the room. Leslie worked the opening mechanism on the hatch and swung the heavy door open. As soon as the seal broke they heard noises, they were not screams of pain for the most part but rather moans of pleasure. as the agents gazed into the room they say an orgy.

Leslie stepped back until her back was against the far bulkhead, she was breathing heavily and was quite flushed. Alyssa felt strange herself, as much as she was disgusted at the sight of carnal pleasure she was also intrigued. Something was horribly wrong on this station and now it was even beginning to affect the agents.

Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:01 am

There was person in the room that caught the agents eyes as she was naked, but she held her head. Mumbling "No, no... won't give in." She seemed to be fighting whatever was affecting her as Alyssa saw Leslie eyes glaze over as she started to walk towards the orgy starting to disrobe right there.

Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:43 am

What in the hell was going on here. Alyssa watched as Leslie begain to walk towards the orgy, she had apparently forgotten every rule she had been forced to learn, as she dropped her rifle and then her helmet. Even removing her body armor leaving the agent clad only in her sweaty tank top.

Whatever the Agent had succumbed to Alyssa could feel her self affected as well, she watched the agent losing her battle and stripping to be quite sexy, but she had a job to do and she had to help her fellow agent. They could resist this Cova seemed to me the most composed the hardened agent she was, and that one single girl still fought. They just had to get our of this room.

"Cova take that girl, get her out into the corridor, Im going for Leslie" Alyssa moved as fast as she could and stepped in front of Leslie stopping her placing her arm on her shoulder, just as the agent started to pull off her tank top revealing her creamy white stomach.

"Leslie snap out of it!" Alyssa shouted at her. She hoped that would be enough to bring the rookie agent back to her senses, if not, she would have to be more forcful.

Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:12 am

"Mam..." Leslie said as she seemed to faint into Alyssa's arms, allowing her to be carried away. As she was returning she recieved a message. "Alyssa meet us in the core room, according to Sara the scientist we saved it's the safest place. Once you get here she'll explain what happened."

Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:17 am

Alyssa bent over and picked up the agents fallen armor and weapon. Then she slung the fainted agent over her shoulder and with one last look she left the Solar room, bolted close the hatch as she left, she made her way back to the core room. Reaching the room she placed Leslie in a chair,

"Agent Cova watch after her, while I talk to...Sara" Alyssa walked over to the scientist and asked her what was going on.

Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:23 pm

"She's still be affected Mam, take it easy on her." Cova told her as she went over to tend to the rookie.

"Ummm, oh Mam. I'm sorry about this... I'll try and explain. I think about three days ago we, we made a breakthrough in our research to turn the energy into a stable form that could be transported and still be fatal to most alien speicies... however doing so warped the energy itself slowly robbing us of our senses, slowly putting us into a heat of sorts. THe women who worked directly in the solar energy room were the first to go I believe followed by the nearest sections as we all were drawn there. I work in the core and was the last affected. This place is the most shielded and thus I was the least exposed. Oh god... it was both horrible and wonderful at the same time." SHe told them shivering.

Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:43 pm

The agent slung her rifle and placed her hand gently on the weeping woman's shoulder and comforted her.
"Don't worry the ADD is here, and we protect you and save the rest of the crew here, its our job and we do it well." She said gently before asking any more questions she pulled out her canteen and opened it. Her its just water, it'll help calm you down." The Agent then removed her small rucksack and pulled out a brown BDU shirt and a pair of sweat paints. "Here put these on they may be too large for you but you will feel more comfortable."

The agent waited for her to do so,

"What is it that protects this room? Is there any way we can shield ourselves from the effects of the experiment, and is there a way for us to reverse its effect for good?"

Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:33 am

"The room is heavily shielded to prevent radiation and emps from affecting it so they can't take out our core computer." SHe explained. "We don't have any radaition suits handy so I'm afarid not." SHe told her taking another sip. "The only way to stop the experiment is to stop the Solar Collecter so the radation will eventually die out. We can do this by taking out the buzzard collecter dish or manually shut it down... but that can only be down in the room where that wirthing mass of females are." She told her.

Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:03 am

"We don't seem to have much choice then do we, we need to go back and shut that collector down. What about EVA suits? they shield from radiation and insulate from external environments should those protect us?"

Alyssa called their docked ship.

"Agent Dunbar we need you to come aboard and head directly to the central core room. Beware that there are weird vibes coming from the experimentation room, avoid it. Bring four of our EVA suits as well I think we will need them"

"Agent Cova how is Leslie doing has she regained her composure?" The Senior Agent asked her subordinate. Alyssa walked over to Leslie and knelled down beside her. "How do you feel Agent, its always hard the first time but you will get tougher and stronger if you believe in yourself. What do you say?"

OOC: Ill let you put in leslie's response as well :) enjoy.

Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:27 am

"Ummm... I'll be fine mam... I still have an irrestible urge to play with your lovely breasts but I'm sure we can do that at a later date when were not on a mission." She told her joking with a smile. That joke was well needed as they got a response back from Agent Dunbar.

"Ummm... Ohhh. Ha, Mam I can't obey that order I'm currently too busy... Oh yeah that's a good spot right there, keep nailing me.. ohhh, ohhhh. YEAH!!!" You hear on the other line before it cuts off.

Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:34 am
Reply to topic   [ 89 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next