View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 8:31 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 An agents work is never done (for Ryujin) 

Post An agents work is never done (for Ryujin)
Picked for her unique skills, the ADD command sent Captain Nikki Taylor on a mission to infiltrate the Archanius Alliance in their research division. It would be a dangerous mission so they would cut off communications with Captain Taylor after she reached the labs. She was well recieved by the evil scientists, her intellect sending her rising through the ranks until she was commanding a project for their newest aprodisiac to be used for breaking new slaves.

Meanwhile, in the lab......

Sitting at a meeting table in the main lab Nikki and her fellow scientists were holding a meeting to discuss the next step for their work. "Guys we have to be reasonable about this...too high of a dosage on these girls will make them too sensitive which would leave them satisfied but they would expend their stamina too fast leaving their masters angry. Now if they were angry I'm sure they would find some other place to get their slaves." she ranted, sitting back down in her high backed chair.

Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:05 am

Post Re: An agents work is never done (for Ryujin)
Ryujin stalked through the halls of the R&D headquarters. The research for the new aphrodisiac was proceeding well, thanks to the new addition to the staff, but the science team demanded to use only one set of slaves for the testing, saying that constantly changing slaves would hinder the progress of their work. Something about an accurate history and observing possible side effects from prolonged use. While that did aid the work it also slowed the business as the slaves they were using had been sold weeks ago.

This made for some very upset customers who Ryujin had to deal with almost every day. Exasperated by the near constant messages of complaint he decided he would drop in on the team to see if they had made any progress, and to inform them that their test subjects would be leaving on the next ship out if the drug wasn't completed in the next two days.

The doors hissed and slid open and the enormous dragonian walked in during the middle of their conversation, "Yes, if the slaves wear out too quickly we would have to sell them in bulk for substantially less." he said sitting down on the large chair specifically designed for him. "How much longer do you intend to keep these slaves here? It's been a month already and our clients are getting impatient."

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

e-hentai homepage. requires you register to view the best stuff.

Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:55 am
Profile YIM

Post Re: An agents work is never done (for Ryujin)
"Major Ryujin" Nikki greeted with a polite nod before beginning another rant mainly directed toward her coworkers "I could have had the project finished already if my esteemed..." the word came out mocking "... colleagues would let me set the potency for the serum." She slid a folder with pictures attached across the table to the dragon man to look at while she went on saying "If we leave it as is the slaves it is used upon will be all but ruined as that one was." The picture attached to the front of the folder showed a girl with a vacant expression and a clear line of drool on her face furiously twitching in a straightjacket and you could see that her thighs were gleaming bright with her sex juices.

"That girl was the main subject for the current serum as my male colleagues deemed her with the strongest will, but after a single dose of it we found her furiously masturbating to the point we had to restrain her like that so that she would stop and eat." She finished as she looked at the massive dragon man who was her current boss. She shook her head and added "I was under the impression that this serum was to not turn the recipient into a drooling moron so please forgive my ranting."

Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:26 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]