View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 2:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Being a bodyguard can be fun (Mai) 

Post Re: Being a bodyguard can be fun (Mia)
"I should have just killed the stupid guards." she said quietly as her body continued to heat up from the mounting effects of the aphrodisiac being poured onto her body. [b]"I would have been gone already if I did and I wouldn't have had to deal with your tricks." she said to him angrily before she felt her undergarment torn away, and a cool breeze ran over her nether lips before he started toying with them.

She felt two fingers run over the aphrodisiac on her legs before they plunged into her tight cunt, and left the powerful substance to soak into the most sensitive areas of her body. In order to stifle the moans that were building from her unnatural lust Mai had bit her lip gently before saying "I won't forget what you're doing to me. If we meet again you better be prepared to die...." Her further words were cut off as the electric current blasted through that tender bundle of nerves, leaving it twitching from the residual energy and her eyes wide as she bit back what would could only have been called a primal scream.

Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:47 am

Post Re: Being a bodyguard can be fun (Mai)
"Yes, you could have done just that. But come on, admit it, you'll enjoy this. You'll come to love it sooner or later..." he told her, in a pretty confident tone. Her anger didn't hurt him, but made him start thinking how much he'd love to see her change into a lustful slut.

Rahs could see how she struggled to hold back her moans, and listened carefully and with joy her threat, and how it was cut off due to his electrical abusing of her clitoris. "Yeah yeah, I'm pretty sure you hate me right now, and probably will do your best to hold that threat to the end, but we'll see about that in a bit..." was his reply as he played with the twitching clit once again. He could feel her insides get wet with arousal and how he also started show his arousal too. His cock started to go from limp to semi-erect until it touched her ass, getting harder and harder but Mai's rear preventing it from standing completely erect.

"Let me hear your moans Mai, just let give in to the pleasure," he told her, and a new tentacle rose and got inside the girl's mouth, quickly releasing a burst of aphrodisiac inside her for an even stronger effect, and then moved back, and proceeded to spank Mai's buttocks.

The mare of your night, there in your darkest hour - Sylvana

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:07 am

"My body may betray me but I will never truly enjoy this as you can not break my spirit." Mai said to him, still defiant even though her drugged body was reacting well to his attentions. Listening to the confident reply she said "I will never forget my hate for you no matter how much you ravage my body. And I will take my revenge one day. No matter how long it takes.

As he toyed with her still twitching clit she could feel the hardness of his cock rubbing against her firm rear, with its massive girth she still felt that her body was keeping it from its full length. She was going to say something else when a new tentacle took the opportunity to dive in, spurting more of the aphrodisiac down her throat before retreating and cracking against her firm ass. "Aaah." she gasped, feeling red welts begin to form on her smooth skin.

Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:55 am

Her words excited him more and made him grin. Rahs really enjoyed that strong will and the promise of future encounters with her. He wouldn't ever back down form a fight or the opportunity to rape such a beautiful girl like her. "What a shame then, that you won't enjoy this completely," Rahs replied at her, and pinched her hardened nipple once again, lifting her breast as if wondering how far it could go, and added "I'm looking forward to our future engagements. Nothing would excite me more than fighting with you once again and being able to take your body again."

Letting go of the heavy mound, he then slapped it and watched how it bounced and swayed freely. The hand that played with her clitoris began to caress her inner walls, still moist with aphrodisiac and some of her juices. When Rahs' fingers finally found that marvelous spot patched with nerves all women have, he started to rub it, alternating between a gentle touch and a harder one, and let a weak current flow through it as well.

SFA---

Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:29 pm

"Unh" she gasped as he pinched her hard nipple, the touch feeling like a blaze of pleasure as the powerful aphrodisiac worked its nefarious effects on her body. Shaking her head at his overconfidence she said with heated breaths, "Your overconfidence will be your downfall, mercenary. I will be ready for your tricks next time."

She winced slightly at the slap to her soft orbs, feeling them swaying wildly from the firm touch. When the hand playing with her twitching clit moved to caress her inner walls, finding that tender patch inside her body quickly. "A-Aaah" she moaned as her drugged cunt began to feel like it was on fire as the fingers, charged with a weak current, traded between a rough motion and a gentle one.

Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:09 pm

"I DO hope you will be ready next time, Mai." Rahs replied, continuing to play with her tender patch relentlessly. His cock now twitched, being absorbed between her ass cheeks, now practically red and sore with the welts she received from the tentacle.

His hand caressed her cheek, looking at those eyes filled with anger and desire to kill him. Rahs could only laugh in his mind... a small chuckle that only seemed to represent the awe he had for Mai's beauty. That same hand reached down and finally pulled his massive cock, sliding it along her rear, and its full 14 inches rested above her crotch and stared at her.

SFA---

Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:04 am

"You will live to regret those words." Mai growled at him, her breaths becoming more and more heated under the relentless attentions to that most tender patch inside her. As he moved she felt his cock twitch as it was trapped between her firm cheeks almost as if it was aching to get in her body.

Her eyes burned with anger as his hand caressed her cheek, and a chuckle escaped his lips. She felt his cock's movement as he reached down and pulled it from between her legs to rest above her crotch and stared up at her. "Hmph." she said, turning her face away from looking at the massive member.

Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:02 am

"We'll see about that, Mai."
His hand now rubbed the woman's g-spot along with her clitoris, slowly heating her loins up. His cock twitched with anticipation and Rahs lifted it and let it fall again, slapping the girl's crotch as if asking for her attention. "Oh, you don't like what you see? That's too bad, because the scenery won't change much," he told her with that hidden smile behind his helm.

The tentacle that sucked her teat moved back and let a last spurt of aphrodisiac splash over her ample bosom. It then hovered in front of the girl's mouth, until it abruptly made its way inside, moving in and out as if making her suck it. The tendrils at her limbs moved slightly, pulling her nearer to him and a bit lower, but never letting her touch the ground. Rahs then took each of her orbs in his hands and pressed them over his phallus, leaving it between them and in Mai's cleavage.

SFA---

Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:14 am

Looking back at him as his cock slapped against her tender cunt she said "Why would I like it? So you have a big one....big deal." She was about to say more when the tentacle left from sucking her teat to plunge into her mouth and making her words come out as a muffled groan.

Her body lowering as the tentacles shifted her closer to him, she saw that large cock coming closer and closer to her until it rested between her large orbs. Feeling a hand forcing her breasts together on that long length she felt him slowly start a rhythm as his twitching cock slid in between her soft orbs.

Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:00 am

((What the... pun intended? XD ))

As his large cock started to rock back and forth between her full orbs, the tendril in Mai's mouth secreted a weak current of the drug, as if just letting it drip from the end as it kept twirling inside. Her body moved along the strong rhythm of the alien as he kept fucking her tits, and the tentacle that used to crack at her rear now snaked closer to her vulnerable cunt, plunging into the tight hole and beginning to fuck her.

Rahs knew it was only beginning, and that the strong will of the girl with the crimson mane would be hard to break. But it was alright... he still had plenty of time until the client's contract met its deadline.

SFA---

Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:13 am

((Honestly I didn't think about it. But I guess it was intended. :lol:))

She was forced to take in more of the aphrodisiac as the tentacle twirling in her mouth left it dripping down her throat. Her body was rocking from the powerful thrusts between her breasts and as the tentacle that was playing along her rear snaked around and plunged into her tight cunt.

"Mmm." she groaned, and not even caring that her words were muffled by the tentacle she glared up at him angrily and groaned "Mmm mm Mmmm mmm." By the tone of the muffled voice that was hidden behind the tentacle it would be quite evident that what she was saying was far from civil.

Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:54 am

His cock began to feel the pleasure coming from the round, soft orbs around it, and his fingers began to pinch her nipples again. As Rahs looked into her, it was hard to believe the hatred within with a tentacle muffling her groans. The thought of letting her speak ran through his mind, but after thinking twice, those would only insults and death threats.

Mai felt an electrical current inside her, caused by tentacle fucking her. "Hush, Mai. If you wanna speak so badly, wait until I can understand what you're saying," Rahs said to her, and as the tentacle abusing her hole grew bigger to stimulate the walls even more, the one in her mouth moved out slowly, still ready to muffle her at any time.

SFA---

Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:06 am

Mai felt his cock beginning to throb from the rough fucking her was giving her round, soft orbs and a throb of her own as his finger pinched her overstimulated nipples. Thinking for a moment she was going to say more, hoping that something would get around that tentacle when a shock rippled through her abused cunt.

All thoughts of insults fled as that shock had left her inner walls twitching around the expanding tentacle as it sooned filled her tight hole. She was filled to the brim and the rapid movement of the tentacle caused a small moan to escape her lips as the tentacle invading her mouth retreated. Still sporting an angry glare she kept her mouth shut, not particularly wanting another shock to her battered cunt.

Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:30 am

"Scared of electricity, now? I wasn't gonna shock you this time, but if you prefer it that way..." and the tentacle attempted to return to her mouth, but wasn't able as she kept it shut. Still it waited for the moment Mai opened it again.

Rahs started to feel the pleasure building up in his member, and increased the speed of his thrusting. The aphrodisiac on her chest worked as a lubricant, giving a warm feeling to both of them. The tendril in her tight cunt also sped up the fucking and started to twirl as well, and gave off another current, but this one was soft, and stimulating.

SFA---

Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:45 am

"Not scared. Just don't like getting shocked down there." she said with a sarcastic tone turning her head as she tried keeping her mouth away from the tentacle waiting to get back in and not liking the insinuation that she was afraid of anything he could do.

With his cock continuing to throb as the pleasure built she felt the heat building on her chest as the aphrodisiac that was smeared across acted as a lubricant and left the skin that was exposed to the rapid fucking heating up quickly under the attention.

As the tentacle plowing into her battered cunt sped up, a soft current coming from it as it twirled inside her tight hole. This coupled with the relentless pounding finally pushed her over the edge. "Aaah." she moaned softly, it escaping from her closed lips as her juices squirted down the edge of the tentacle as it continued to fuck her.

Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:07 am
Reply to topic   [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next