View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 7:13 am

Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Black Hole (open to any ADD agent or Monsters) 
Shina felt her orgasm come quicker than it should thanks to the toxins in her body. She arched her back and screamed out as she rode out the biggest orgasm she ever had. She was sweating and panting badly now as she pushed the girl over onto her back and thrust her face between the girls legs licking and sucking on her pussy. She forced her tongue into the girls dripping vagina as she reached up and cupped the girls breasts squeezing ever so gently.

Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:45 pm

A soft gasp of surprise was all she had time for as the agent suddenly found herself on her back, her panting, moaning partner, overcome with lust, placing her face between her legs. Kaylee wasn't doing much better herself, feeling as though her body was on fire. The sweet kisses and licks Shina placed on her sex caused her to cry out softly, her legs instantly moving to wrap about the girl's shoulder's, trying to pull her closer to Kaylee's soaked pussy. She arched into Shina's hands, begging her fingers to work their magic on her breasts, her own hands trying futilely to grip at the floor as she writhed under the tongue of her partner.

Kaylee McAnnaly Should I deal you in?

Mille Greensbaron Catch me if you can!

Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:14 pm
Shina moaned as she sucked on the Kaylee's lips thrusting her tongue in and out of her soaking sex. She tweaked the girls nipples with her fingers as she felt the little buds get harder, she then began to tug and pull on them. She licked up and down the girls slit opening her pussy up like a flower. "Kaylee...uhhhhhh...your....so good" She planted her face back into the girls slit.

Mon Aug 27, 2007 2:16 pm

"Nnnhhhgg!! Shiiinnaaa....oh Godddd!!!" Was all Kaylee could manage in response to the girl's licking, try though she might to complete a sentence. It just wasn't working, though...Every stroke of that magnificent tongue over her pussy, every tweak of those fingers, destroyed whatever attempt at conscious thought she'd tried to make. Save for one...repayment. She was already planning on how to make sure she got the girl back for this. A wicked smile crossed her lips at the thought...and was soon washed away as she arched yet again into the hands of the girl who, until recently, would happily have shot her for any reason at all. She felt pressure building within her, rising inevitably towards her climax...

Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:04 pm
Shina pulled some new tricks as she suckled harder on the girls clit and bit down gently dragging her teeth over the girls love button. She pulled hard on the girls nipples sensing her approaching climax.

Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:09 am

Kaylee's eyes shot wide open as she felt Shina's teeth close ofer her clit gently, then start tugging on her. That broke it. Kaylee came, screaming Shina's name, long and hard, her sweet honey flowing out of her as she arched and bucked, writhing beneath her partner's skilled assault. She wailed as she came, shuddering and twitching, struggling for each breath through the rapture.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, she came down, tingling all over with pleasant sensation....and sat up with a wicked grin on her lips. She reached over and drew her small flashlight out of the pack on her discarded clothes, then pulled Shina up til they were sitting face to face...and pressed up against the girl, kissing her deeply, slipping her tongue into the other agent's mouth and tasting her own juices with a soft moan. Her breasts rubbed against Shina's, nipples brushing together gently. Kaylee broke the kiss, still grinning, as she slipped the hand with the flashlight slowly down Shina's back, trailing its cold, metal frame along her back. "Well...I suppose I should pay you back for such a nice little orgasm, shouldn't I?" She giggled softly, pushing Shina onto her back gently, laying between her legs, placing her cheek on Shina's breasts. She kissed her nipples softly, rubbing the small flashlight gently over her sex, tracing it up and down her slit. She pressed forward with the light a bit, parting the girl's lips and sliding it over their inner surfaces, teasing her gently as she began to suckle softly on her breasts.

Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:41 pm
Reply to topic   [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4