View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 3:31 am

Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Black Hole (open to any ADD agent or Monsters) 
Post Black Hole (open to any ADD agent or Monsters)
Deep in the Reach's of space the Red Pheonix was drifting through infinant space. Shina was lazily floating up and down in the air inside the cabin, she never turned on the gravty device having liked being suspended in the air. She was on her personal computer, she was Role Playing with a girl on a new website called ShokuhuHighSchool. She laughed at a reply the girl sent before closing the laptop and casting it aside. She kicked off the wall and headed for the cockpit.

Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:35 pm

Kaylee zipped along through the blackness of space to the patrol point. She'd been ordered to relieve the agent presently patrolling there...someone named Shina Hanazaki, piloting Red Pheonix. She looked over her orders once more. "Heh...catchy name, that's for sure...wish they'd gimme an image, though. Sucks not being able to see who I'm s'posed to relieve..." She sighed and continued to scan empty space, looking for anything that might vaguely resembe a Red Pheonix or a Shina Hanazaki.

She got her 'vague resemblance' just a moment later as, on her screen, a small red speck appeared. She magnified the image, and an identifier tag came up on the HUD. "Well, well...it's certainly red...and it says Shina Hanazaki...I'm betting that's her!" She pulled out her comm link, pressing down the button to hail the other ship. "Shina Hanazaki of the Red Pheonix, this is Kaylee McAnnaly, pilot of the Wild Deuce. I"m here to relieve you of patrol as of right now. You're to show me the patrol routes and then make your way to the nearest station, where you'll get your next orders. Over."

Kaylee winced. She'd always hated formal transmissions, but some of the agents were just so stuffy about it...it wasn't worth getting into a squabble just to be able to say 'hey, I'm here, go home.' Sometimes, though, the whole high-handed, stuffy order speeches got on her nerves. She shook her head, smiling to herself and focusing on the task at hand, waiting for Shina's response.

Kaylee McAnnaly Should I deal you in?

Mille Greensbaron Catch me if you can!

Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:45 pm
Shina lazily picked up the comlink. "fuck off recruit" She lay back on the seat and cleaned her rifle. She didnt know they were already sending in new patrols of this sector. She didnt want to go home.

Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:54 pm

Kaylee laughed. Apparently, stuffy wasn't this one's way. That was good. She was a bit harsh, but meh, space did that to people. She picked up her comlink with a grin. "After you. You sound like you need it more, what, with the tense voice and all. C'mon, getcher ass in gear and show me the routes. If you don't wanna leave, whatever, it'll be cool to have some company." Now she just had to hope the girl didn't go ballistic and blow her head off...

Stepping up her speed a bit, she made her approach to the other ship's position, preparing to slip behind her in a standard shadow formation to follow her wherever she went. Of course that was if she decided not to be difficult, which she dearly hoped was the case. They had monsters to fight. Couldn't be making each other's lives difficult all day, now could they?

Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:14 pm
Shina activated the cloaking device and her ship disapeared from radar. She looked out the window at the ship behind her. "fucking kids" She punched it and ran around behind her. She disengaged the cloaking and had a full lock on of the girls ship. "i...said fuck off!!......im in no mood today to be babysitting.....what you think i care if u die.....i can say u hit an astriod"

Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:18 pm

"Whoa..." She watched as the other ship disappeared. "That's not standard equipment...hehe, then again, I guess my little patchwork here isn't either, strictly speaking..." The Pheonix appeared behind her. Kaylee sighed. Target lock on her ship. Deuce didn't even bother to tell her these things anymore, really. Just a little red light that blinked, no more alarms...maybe something else was dying on the oft-repaired ship. Hardly mattered, though. She knew the steps of this dance. One showoff to another. She winced again, remembering how her last exhibition had slapped her paycheck upside its already miniscule head. The repair cost from a dogfight wasn't gonna be cheap, and replacing spent ammo wasn't gonna be easy either...but...she HAD technically issued a challenge when she'd made a lock-on...she shook her head, laughing. What was she thinking? This was a simple matter.

Kaylee drew up a list on her ship, scanning over it, selecting the item she wanted, name of Ultra Violet, then opened the com link. "Hey, back there...that's where you belong, anyway, a slow thing like that...here..." She played a song over the link, three minutes and twenty one seconds of pure, musical bliss...to her anyway. "This is my bet, oh ancient veteran. If you can keep that silly little lock on of yours throughout this song, which I'll leave playing over the comm, then I'll go away and quit bugging you. If you fail, however...you get to run the routes with me, and screw going home. You're gonna hafta talk to me all the way through, too, cause I won't shut up. So? We got a deal?" She grinned wickedly. Firepower and targeting systems the Pheonix might have...but the Deuce wasn't Wild for nothing. And its pilot wasn't exactly tame, herself.

Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:30 pm
Shina laughed and picked up the mic. "you got a deal runt......go ahead" She sat back in the chair as her guns loaded getting ready for a fight if need be. Her trigger happy sense was driving her crazy. She didnt truly feel alive until she was staring death in the face, sit turned her on so much.

Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:39 pm

mind if i join after your intro, if your answers are yes then just tell me when i can get in ill be checking :twisted: 8)

Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:14 pm

(Sorry, but we already invited Keemari to join us...)
Kaylee grinned. Once more the mic lifted. "Alright, then, let's get down to business here. Three minutes, twenty one seconds, and some very very tiny change. Just try to keep up....course, in that bucket, trying's gonna be all you got." She made a kissing sound into the mike, gave a laugh, and flicked a switch to broadcast the song over the general area, rather than a focused link for communication. This would mean that, even while the song was playing, they could still talk...and anyone else who happened nearby would hear the music as well. Kaylee flicked another switch and the song began to pour out, filling her cabin with joyous sound...and hopefully, Shina's as well, if everything was working right.

"Come on!" She said with a half-maniacal laugh. She kicked her engines to full drive, loving the feeling as she was pressed back against her seat by the sudden acceleration. That was the reason she always left the gravity on...she loved that feeling. Her ship left forward, a bright flare in the exhaust fire telling her 'opponent' that she'd better speed up, or she was gonna be left behind. Kaylee started with a few simple rolls and twists, simply testing her opponent's maneuverability under high speeds. Still a good three fifteen to go...

Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:05 pm
"hahahah...your gonna have to to better than that girl" The pheonix roared to life and lept forward into the chase. The big engins pouring out black flames. She spun and spiraled keeping up with the girl. She kept the lock on perfect. The pheonix wasnt a ship to be messed with. She punched in the accelerator. Soon she was so close to the girls behind she would almost crash. "better move girl or im gonna sqash you!!!...ehehehhahahhah"

Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:28 pm

Kaylee shook her head. "Squash me? Please. You're standing still." She punched a series of commands in, triggering an afterburn style engine boost, her engines throwing off hot plasma as she shot forward yet again. She took a sharp dive, moving off at an angle from the other ship, then rolled to one side, taking a second angle away. After this, she cut back on the boost. No reason to leave it running...it would just rattle her poor little Deuce if she did so, and without any neccesity. If the girl managed to catch up with her again, she had a new modification in her ship that she'd been dying to try out...maybe a little bit of a shellshocker for the girl...

"Three seconds passed out of the weapons lock, and three minutes, twelve seconds to go...partner." Kaylee sent to the Pheonix with another kiss. She began to key in another command, and continued her flight course, making sure the other girl knew that she was slowing down. Her little taunt, just to spice things up a bit.

Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:43 pm
"ahhhhhh" She slammed it to full thruttle. She gained on the girl and lost it. She began firing upon her with no mercy. "ahhhh im sick of this shit!!!!....i gotta kill somthing!!!" She said over the comlink. The pheonix launched everything it had at the Deuce. "run little girl run!!!" She breathed in deep and sweat dripped of her brow. She bit her lip n frustration.

Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:03 pm

Kaylee's eyes shot wide as the weapons lock alarm light stopped blinking and stayed a solid red. The crazy girl was shooting at her! "Talk about hyper-aggressive..." The thought that maybe her taunting had something to do with this never once crossed Kaylee's mind. She rolled to the right, and a score of various shots went flying past. Another roll, and yet more dodged shots. "Wow....she's not playing at it, either...." She continued evasive action for her life, though with a detached sort of calm that she always got when gambling, no matter what the stakes. The only time she was ever calm was when there were high stakes involved.

Kaylee dipped her vessel, going under the next volley of fire. She keyed in a series of commands on her board, then gripped her flight stick once more. "Get ready, girl...you're crazy, but you're about to see what Wild really means..." She put her ship into a dive, moving at a perpendicular angle to the Pheonix, then brought it around and back up, slowing down until she was facing the other ship's underside. She unloaded with her assault canons at the belly of the Pheonix, coming up behind it and leveling out, following it. "How's that for running, hmmm? Now calm down, before I calm you down!" She got a missile lock on the girl, then laughed over the comm. "By the way....after that little maneuver, i've been out of your effective weapon lock range for a full ten seconds now, and you've only got twenty more to put me back in it."

Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:31 pm
Shina was pissed more than pissed, everyone knew what happend she got pissed. "ENOUGH OF THIS SHIT!!!!!" She slammed her hand down ont he panels, millions of tiny missles shot off from the rear of the ship as well as the sides. She turned all auto cannons around and fired then spun the ship around and hit the hyperdrive. She was going to smash this girl into space dust.

Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:42 pm

"Oh...well, that's a surprise..." Kaylee murmured to herself, watching missile after missile sprout from the ship in front of her. On an instinct, she darted to the side again...just in time, it seemed, as several bursts of canon fire went lancing past. "Well, then...here. Try these..." She clicked the safety off her missile pods, and sent two diamondhead missiles streaking at the other ship. She unleashed a volley of fire from her own assault canons, touching off explosions from several of the missiles...then peeled off at a tangeant, letting off heat flares to deal with some of the others, kicking up her speed again to hopefully outrun the rest.

She checked her counters. Her canons had plenty of ammo. She could shoot them all day and night and still have enough to be a threat. Her missiles, however, were another story. She'd used two of six missiles she had at her disposal. And those six were her only ballistic weapons. She had to slow down on those....they were fairly expensive, and she had no clue why she was burning them off that way, firing them at another agent. She picked up the comm, dodging a flight of missiles and shooting them down as they flew past. "Ummm...don't suppose we could chill for a minute...we're on the same side, after all..." She looked down at the timer on her song and growled. Twenty-four seconds out of lock, but if those missiles didn't slow her down, she wouldn't make the other six seconds neccessary to win thsi time around. She dodged more missiles, forcing herself to stay steady. She still had an ace in the hole. She just hadn't used it yet...

Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 51 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next