View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 9:06 pm

Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 MR Mission 001: Under cover (for Rahs) 

Post Re: MR Mission 001: Under cover (for Rahs)
She looked up at him in confusion to his decreased pace, but soon was being overcome by all she was feeling. And in fact, it didn't take long until Minerva felt his hot, sticky cum inside her again and then she was thrown over the edge. At first, Rahs could simply feel how her body muscles were contracting due the placement of his hands, but her climax was even more powerful.

The agent practically pushed her head backwards so hard the mercenary wondered if she actually hurt herself, and then her back arched until only her shoulders sustained her weight. The table shook slightly due the strength with which Minerva was gripping the edges as her moan was so loud it didn't only fill the entire suite, but also could have alerted everyone in the entire floor about her orgasm. Good thing the door was locked.

The mare of your night, there in your darkest hour - Sylvana

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:49 am

For what seemed like forever, Minerva was caught up in the sheer bliss of her orgasm. She twitched as she held herself on her shoulders as they strained under her own weight. Her fingers hurt as she was beginning to strain the table edges. But none of that was even noticeable to Minerva as her voice faded away while she was dealing the last of her orgasm.

Then the orgasm finally faded away, Minerva's body slammed back down on the table. With a loud thud Minerva collapsed onto the table. She wasn't sure how she had remained conscious or even if she was. But somehow the agent's will had enabled the red head to stay alert.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:57 am

Minerva's orgasm could've as well lasted minutes or hours, neither of them cared about time. But at least they were sure that the agent was having most of her energy and will drained by the orgasm until it finally faded away. Even after her body fell limp on the table, it twitched somewhat due the aftershocks of her climax. In that moment, as the warm mix of juices dripped slightly on the table and floor, Rahs wasn't sure if the agent fainted or remained conscious.

But that never stopped him before, so he would have a last bit of fun before leaving the message for the Directorate. The sucker on Minerva's round breast detached and the tendril in her anus stopped thrusting, instead, it simply expanded and contracted inside her rear. The sucker was caressing her body as the mercenary's hands went around Minerva's waist and pulled her wasted body up, still keeping his huge cock inside. Her flower had tightened pretty much, it almost didn't let the juices and semen drip anymore, and that didn't prove if she was still conscious. Her limp body rested on his like a doll, and even as her arms and head simply fell forward, Rahs' strong arms were lifting her slightly and dropping her, impaling her on the still hard cock that was enjoying this gorgeous redhead.

SFA---

Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:14 pm

Minerva was half conscious. She wasn't really sure where she was or what had just happened. She had hoped it was a dream or a nightmare. Then she felt herself being pulled up. Suddenly she felt herself drop on Rahs's member. Ahhh! Minerva looked up wide eyed as she realized as her torment was not quite over.

Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:23 am

His thrusts were only beginning when he felt Minerva's body stirring and her head looked up in surprise. "Not quite yet, doll. I thought you passed out right there, but I guess you're still with me." His voice was cooing as his bright blue eyes met hers even as her whole body was bouncing up and down on his cock.
Since her body was being held by his strong arms, she was pressed against him, her soft mounds being pressed against his muscled chest. The tendril in her anus was moving slowly but kept expanding and contracting, and as the pace of her impalements increased, she could feel how the current was getting her flower on fire again.

SFA---

Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:32 am

I'm not as weak as you...AH! Rahs's thrusts were increasing in her flower. Between that and swelling and contractions going on in her rear, Minerva could feel her flower catch on fire. [color=Fuchsia]It's all happening...OH!!!!....alot faster. Minerva reached up and grabed Rahs's shoulders where her hands attempted to dig in hard as she felt each thrust go into her.

Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:04 am

"Correct, I am not as weak as you." Amused at his own joke and her attempt to insult him, the mercenary laughed as Minerva couldn't get a sentence straight without being cut off by his thrusts that almost guaranteed a moan or two. "Fast? You don't know what's fast yet, Minerva, but I guess I can show you later..." The room was filled by her moans, each one part of a loved melody for Rahs.

The agent's hands reached up and supported her body while gripping on his shoulders, trying to dig as hard as they could. But despite her best efforts, it was only a mere pressure for the mercenary and his thick skin, even a knife would have trouble cutting him. "Does it feel that good for you to hold me so tightly?" He cooed, it was obvious this was more than sex, it was indeed one of the two things that truly made him feel happy and alive.

SFA---

Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:49 am

Minerva blushed when Rahs mentioned how tightly she held him. She didn't want to admit she needed to hold him even as her flower was on fire. Ah!! You figure it out! Oh!! It was going to be the best she could manage.

Minerva's leaned her head back a little so she could moan a little easier. She already so close to another orgasm. She wasn't sure how much she could take before she finally did pass out, but Rahs was going to make sure they would find out.

Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:08 am

"Well, it's a bit obvious," the mercenary replied to the agent after she blushed. It looked like Minerva wouldn't be able to answer and also that her next orgasm was drawing even closer, she even leaned her head back so she could moan. The sounds she made now with her face close to Rahs' were even lovelier for him.

Somehow she was still conscious after such intense action, and yet another release was approaching. Rahs couldn't wait to finally see her begging and needing his help to reach orgasm, though it was more probable that she fainted before going that far. But her flower already showed how much it loved his huge cock as it clamped down on it occasionally due the increasing pleasure. One of his hands reached for her head and caressed her hair before going down, tracing her spine with a very light electric current in his fingers until it reacher her bottom and then repeated the process. Meanwhile, the expanding tendril in her anus was increasing its pace until it started to fuck her rear more eagerly. He could feel her soft orbs as she kept bouncing down on his cock just like she could feel the warmth from his release inside her dripping somewhat on the floor.

SFA---

Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:13 pm

Minerva moaned again as she felt Rahs's hand reach behind her head and begin to caress her spine. As he did so an electrical current pass through him into her spine as he gently caressed her. It was erotic torture, Ah, please, no. Oh! Don't do it. Uh!

Still her body was loving ever minute of it. She could feel her flower clamping down on Rahs's member try to maintain as much contact as possible. Her breathing was practically panting now as she moaned with each thrust. She was again on the edge, waiting for that last little thing that drive her over.

Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:41 am

The moans emitted by Minerva were obviously caused by her pleasure as practically all of her nerves were on fire with satisfaction as his hand traced it letting the current flow. His huge cock was being squeezed tightly by her flower that kept clamping down on it, causing a groan from the mercenary as his own pleasure started building. The tendril in her anus was thrusting eagerly as well, and still keeping its expanding size.

The hand that traced her spine let her back arch a bit and stopped caressing her back but didn't stop emitting the current into her nerves. With her back arched, Minerva's round and soft orbs were completely at Rahs' mercy. If it weren't for his mask, he probably would lick and suck them so eagerly that it would look he was going to eat them entirely. But instead, his other hand for her bosom and caressed her soft breasts with the stimulating current. Her nipples were pinched and the teats were being paid a lot of attention. As her body still bounced up and down on his huge cock, it was obvious that every part of him that was in contact with her was releasing the current, and placed Minerva in an electric bliss.

SFA---

Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:32 pm

Minerva arched back as she felt Rahs hand began to play with her nipples on her exposed orbs. Every part of her body that was in contact with Rahs fellt current flow through her, she was in an electrical niverna.

It was too much. AHHHHH!!! Minerva felt her the orgasm with every ounce of her exhausted body. She spasmed a little longer than usual as she couldn't believe how good it felt. However her exhaustion had caught up with her. As her moan faded away, she fell unconscious infront of the mercenary.

Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:21 am

Rahs enjoyed the sound of Minerva as she moaned, every nerve and part of her body being affected by the electric current. Her soft orbs were played with and her flower was being filled and spread apart completely by his huge cock, and her rear was being penetrated by a tendril. It was no wonder how she ended up having her next orgasm in so little time.

Her whole body convulsed as her orgasm completely overwhelmed her exhausted body. Her muscles were on fire and her loins were already scorched. In that moment, the only thing Minerva could feel was pure ecstasy. Her flower clamped down one last time on his cock and remained like that as her mind got shut down. Her head slumped backwards and her arms that were holding his shoulders tightly fell limply at her sides, swaying pendulously in the air. Her body remained impaled by his swollen cock that was left just on the verge of cumming as well.

His head looked around as he held the unconscious agent in his strong arms, her body occasionally twitching as the orgasm died away. He held her limp frame for a few minutes and sighed. One of the best agents he had raped but couldn't keep up with him at the end. Her body bounced up and down again, being ravaged by him even if long gone from awareness. After he came one last time inside her, he proceeded to do the same with her soft breasts. He was so insatiable that she would have complained that her round orbs ended up sore. His last orgasm with her drenched her complete body with his hot, sticky cum from head to toe. Almost every inch of her skin was covered by a thick layer of semen as it laid on top of the table.

As he looked at Minerva and loved how her breathing made her bosom rise and fall, he knew that he could take her with him and keep her as his slave. But, this agent had also tried to capture him, so he had to leave a message for the Directorate, even if keeping her as a sex slave was the most tempting thing to do. He detached several tentacles and then tied her limbs to the legs of the table. She remained spread eagled on it and bathed in cum. The ADD probably would insist but... That fine picture should send a pretty clear message.

SFA---

Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:59 am
Reply to topic   [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6