View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 7:02 am

Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 MR Mission 001: Under cover (for Rahs) 

Post Re: MR Mission 001: Under cover (for Rahs)
Her body and her mind were starting to react accordingly to his caresses. His fingers had found her g-spot and started to tease it at first, before rubbing it and the rest of her insides to finally bring her to orgasm. And just to make matters worse for her, Rahs started to release a weak and stimulating electric current through his fingers, and it filled with satisfaction every nerve of her body as they touched her tender patch of nerves and her inner walls. One of his fingers that were outside reached even further behind her and started to prod her anus, watching her body slowly but surely succumbing to the pleasure.

The mare of your night, there in your darkest hour - Sylvana

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:16 am

Ahhhh! Rahs fingers had found their target. She felt a stimulating electrical current go through his fingers as he began to play with her g-spot. She began to moan uncontrollably as the pleasure became overwhelming. She could feel herself reaching the bursting point.

She willed up every ounce of willpower to keep herself from releasing right there. But it was most difficult thing she had ever done. And she knew it would only take her a little bit more to go right over the edge, which was exactly what the mercenary wanted.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:34 pm

Rahs watched how the scared-looking girl in the bunny outfit started to moan uncontrollably as his fingers were pleasing her tender patch of nerves and the rest of her passage. Eager to have her cum right there, the mercenary inserted his fingers in her anus while his thumb had found her clit poking out of its hood, his whole hand giving the stimulating current while his cock was pressing against her unprotected body.

SFA---

Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:18 pm

As soon as Rahs fingers inserted themselves inside her rear, Minerva totally lost it. AHHHHHH! Minerva's head shot up as she filled the room with her moan. She held it there for a moment, before her head fell forward. I can't believe he made me cum for him. Minerva looked away in shame away from the mercenary.

Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:22 am

It was obvious the mercenary enjoyed the sight of Minerva valiantly struggling against his fingers, but it was also obvious she was gonna fail sooner or later. The redhead in the bunny outfit was as sensitive in her rear as, unbeknownst to him, her blue haired sibling that studied in the campus that he frequents. Though he really didn't had enough proof to even start assimilating the possibility, her face and reaction seemed awfully familiar to him.

But as soon as he started to think in her reaction, her orgasm came, and shook her body with intense and overwhelming pleasure that filled every inch of her body. It didn't came unexpected, but it was a shameful situation for the agent apparently since her gaze turned sideways after having her body frozen in ecstasy and then having her head falling forward in defeat.

But Rahs was not done with her... He even had started yet, barely getting warmed up. The wanted mercenary removed his digits from her tight cunt, lifting his hand until it met with her face, making Minerva taste her own juices as if to make her defeat even worse. Then, he extended his hand towards the falling water and let it get washed by the cold liquid before pulling it back and sprinkling some on her. A smile crossed his hidden face as he then released her hands above her bunny ears, but quickly gripped her shoulders and turned her around, pressing her body against the wall.

He didn't want her to brace against the wall, instead having her nude and exposed full orbs to get pressed against the cold material, making her feel the texture practically with her nipples alone. It was to 'torture' her further, as her ass was pulled firmly and slapped before making it point tentatively at him. His huge, erect cock pressed against her nether lips just before plunging in, her tight flower not so quite ready to accept his size but getting used to it kind of quickly. "Looks you didn't break due my size yet, Amy," Rahs told her. He kept spreading her inner walls until the tip of his rod bumped against her cervix, and then tried to push a bit more. "Tell me... What's your job? I mean your real job."

SFA---

Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:15 am

As Minerva down she saw Rahs hand move up and brush her face around her lips, making her taste her own defeat. He then washed his hand in the water nearby and sprayed some water on her face, the cold water making her flinch.

Rahs suddenly let her hands go and let them drop to her sides. As he did so he spun her in place and threw against the wall. Minerva could feel the cold wall pressed against her breasts. Ah! A slap came across her rear as Rahs forced to point towards him.

Suddenly she felt his huge member press against her flower and then suddenly thrusted into deep into her flower. Minerva's head shot up again as she felt his huge phallus inside her. Ahhh! She could feel him fill her completely until he hit her cervix, pushing on it to cause discomfort. Please let me go. I-I am just a cocktail waitress.

Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:44 am

"I won't let you go until you tell me what I want to know," Rahs assured her as her head shot up when his cock was pushing on her cervix. It was possible for the mercenary to not really have to interrogate the agent like that, especially since she came up with a very good plan to capture him. But she was after all an agent after him and to her dismay had an amazing body that Rahs couldn't simply ignore.

The syrictae mercenary pulled back until only his tip remained inside, making her cunt feel a bit relaxed as the huge rod moved back. But he pushed forward again with some force, slamming against her completely, making her body press against the wall, scuffing the cold wall with her breasts and nipples. As he did so, Rahs could see the tentacle behind the sofa all twisted reflected on the water mirror next to them. "So a simple cocktail waitress has space for drugs inside her lighter?"
He pulled back again and thrust again, bumping against her cervix roughly. "Maybe Amy isn't your real name either. What's your real job and name?"

SFA---

Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:04 am

Minerva felt her body get slammed against the wall again, her breasts and nipples scuffing the wall. As Rahs mentioned the drugs in her lighter, Minerva knew she was caught. Ahhhh! He thrusted deep into her again, banging her cervix and causing great discomfort. Minerva panted as she tried to get her breath back. I'm Minerva Rocha. I am an agent of ADD.

Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:16 am

With great delight he heard her yelps and pants, and listened carefully. Her position as an agent from the Directorate didn't surprise him at all, but her name did. "Minerva... Rocha?" He repeated as if testing the words before considering it true. But it was true indeed. The agent he was fucking was the sister of a student he knew.

"Do you happen to have a sister named Ishtar?" Rahs asked her, as he pulled back again, and thrust in but now without the roughness he had showed earlier. He was being somewhat careful, not planning to cause her discomfort anymore but simply planning to enjoy it.

SFA---

Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:02 am

Ishtar? How do you...Ah!...How do you know my sister. As he thrusted into her, her hands began to grip the wall. Her rage was beginning to form as she realized this wanted mercenary had some contact with her younger sister. If you done anything to her, I'd.... Minerva tone sounded quite angry despite the situation she found herself in.

Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:30 am

Rahs was letting her start bracing the wall instead of having her bare breasts rub against the cold material, but instead of bracing it, it seemed like Minerva could break it down with her grip. He found himself amused by this, but decided to not let her know the truth... Quite yet. "I happen to visit Shokushu every now and then, that's how I know her. Very pretty girl, and smart too."

Rahs was increasing his pace, his huge cock filling her tight cunt pretty well, feeling her inner walls squeezing his length and his hands feeling her round butt. "Don't worry, I haven't done anything to her. Just a friend with whom I talk sometimes..." the mercenary told her, his hands reaching for her round orbs and squeezing them lightly. "I haven't done anything with her that I won't do with you, though..."

SFA---

Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:38 am

Ah! Oh! Minerva felt Rahs thrusts increase inside her as she felt his had large hands grab her soft orbs. He taunted her slowly about her sister tell her that he has done nothing to her, at least nothing that wasn't going to do Minerva.

You bastard. What did you do to my sister. Minerva struggled as she tried to push herself off the wall.

Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:59 am

"A little this, a little that... You know why Shokushu's there after all..."
Rahs kept teasing the agent while she tried to push herself off the wall, but his quick and powerful thrusts always kept her close to it. "Really, you shouldn't worry about her. No harm's ever gonna come her way. In fact, I can give you my word that I'll see to that if it calms you down," though his words were true, they ended up making a smile on his face.

The mercenary sprouted a sucker from within his skin, which went to one of Minerva's full orbs and attached itself to her nipple, and started to work immediately. He was gonna try and see if the siblings happened to have similar tastes, and to be sure, a new tentacle formed and started to trace the agent's spine and reached her anus, repeating the movement just like once he teased her sister.

SFA---

Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:12 am

Minerva felt a sucker immediately attached itself to one her nipples and begin to work it. She could feel her already swollen breast react in arousal to the sucker's work. Meanwhile she could feel a tentacle begin to trace her spine as it slowly worked its way to her rear.

Minerva moaned as the struggled to figure out what to do. Rahs thrusts were overpowering and she before too long she would be driven to orgasm again. She pushed with her hands one more time to attempt to get a single hand off the wall so she reach up and grab that sucker attached to her orb. It was trying to driver her mad with pleasure.

Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:46 am

The mercenary was delighted with the agent's moans even though she still tried to resist. In one of her attempts, one of her hands almost made it to grab the sucker on her nipple, but she didn't know that it would be impossible to pull it away. Just to prove his point further, the tendril began to suck harder at her breast, with a few barbs starting to rub her erect nipple.

The tentacle that traced her back finally plunged in her anus, and began to move in and out making a pace that fucked her rear in sync with Rahs' own thrusts. His massive cock was starting to feel the pleasure fill its entire length due her tightness and warmth, and knew it wouldn't take long to reach his orgasm, so the mercenary started to move faster and harder, trying to push Minerva into the abyss of pleasure.

SFA---

Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:14 am
Reply to topic   [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next