View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 8:05 pm

Reply to topic  [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 MR Mission 003: No Rest for the ADD (for Calidare) 

Post Re: MR Mission 003: No Rest for the ADD (for Calidare)
I laughed as she struggled for the word to condemn me by. "Oh aren’t you the feisty one at least your sister was a virgin when I met her, Oh she was, oh so good, tight like you but very submissive and complying to my demands. You want to know some thing interesting, She thanked me when I was done." I told Minerva as I started laughing by cock driving in hard and deep into her firm pussy as her lower lips wrapped around my shaft.

Calidare Art Gallery

Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:16 pm
Profile YIM WWW

She t-thanked you. Ahhhh. When I get free I going to kill you. Minerva struggled to get her hands free. She didn't know how he knew who her sister but he was going to pay. Of course with the amount of thrusting he was doing to her, he wasn't going to be the only one...

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:19 am

I had laughed at her threat and purred. "You can try, many have tried before and failed. I will tell you this though, you try and kill me and ill make sure to visit you again and again till you stop trying to kill me, and then ill visit you some more Minerva, But remember I will talk your vengeance you place upon me and dish it out to your oh so sweet sister." I tell her as I thrust my cock hard and deep inside her rocking the bed forward some displacing the mattress.

Calidare Art Gallery

Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:57 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Minerva moaned loudly as she felt the monster behind her thrust deep into her. Don't you dare harm my sister, she shouted as she could feel her bed slid out from of her. She gasped as she realized that the monster would follow through on his threat against her younger sister. She would have to take if is she was going to protect her younger sister.

Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:44 am

Laughing at Minerva words. "I have no intention of harming her, but I will have my way with her again, she has a way of pleasuring me beyond anyway imaginable and her pussy so tight it’s like fucking a virgin Minerva, kind of like fucking you. Mmm yes your hole is just as tight as your lovely sister." I told her as I slammed my hips hard into her driving my member into her deeper as my tentacles worked on her breasts and teased her nipples.

Calidare Art Gallery

Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:14 pm
Profile YIM WWW

No, leave her alone, Minerva shouted. Being bound like this it was all she could do to try to keep the angel away from her younger sister. However she suddenly she let out a shout as she felt the angel behind her slam into her flower, filling it with his warm member. Slowly, but surely as the tentacles began to play with her orbs and nipples she could feel her body starting to give in to the angel's efforts.

Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:47 am

Grinning at the rising of her pleasure that I could sense from within her mind, I have her what her body loved and enjoyed as I continued to thrust deep into her flower. "Don’t worry Minerva, if I do encounter you little forgetful sister again I’ll be gentle with her like I was last time. Mmmm how pleasant her pussy felt, it feels just as nice as your little pussy does. Imagine if I could get the two of you at the same time, how entertaining that would be." I chuckled slightly enjoying the pleasure I was getting from Minerva my tentacles continued to fondle her firm breasts and nipples.

Calidare Art Gallery

Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:09 am
Profile YIM WWW

The two of us...ahhhh...at once. Minerva let out a moan as she tried to respond. I--I can't let that....ohhhh....that happen. Minerva could feel the pleasure inside her begin to build as the monster continued to fondle her breasts. With each thrust of the tentacles into her body, she could feel her pleasure building and building. Even now her breathing was getting heavier and heavier.

Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:23 am

I chuckled at what her words said and giving her the images of her and her sister with me having an orgy as her body was continued to be assaulted by my tentacles. "Sounds to me you like that idea of you and your sister being pleasured by me, I’m sure your sister would enjoy the experience of you and I pleasuring her." I could feel her body response in her pleasure which made it more exciting to mess with her mentally as well as physically.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:52 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Minerva couldn't believe she was thinking about the pleasure was building to bursting point. Uhhhh....n-no, no I don't want that...ahhh...not that. Yeah though she said that the red headed agent couldn't get out of her head no matter how hard she tried. Worse she knew she was close to edge of an orgasm. It wouldn't take much more for her attacker to send her into ecstasy.

Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:55 am

I felt her turmoil within her mind and the fact she was nearing her release as I fucked her and my tentacles mercifulness teased her breasts and nipples. "You don’t sound to sure about that, in fact the idea seems to be making you even wetter then before since I mentioned that." I laughed driving my cock harder and deeper as the speed increased, forcing her breasts to bounce back and forth wildly.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:28 pm
Profile YIM WWW

As the monster continued to taunt her, she struggled on the push the thought so her sister out of her head. However that simple let the pleasure begin to overwhelm her even as he pushed deeper, harder, and faster. Her orbs were bouncing wildly even as tentacles continued to molest them. It was simply too much for the redheaded agent.

AHHHHHH!!! The redhead head pointed upwards, as her moan fills the room as she goes into ecstasy. Her entire body twitches for a bit before the moan slowly faded away. Eventually the redheaded agent's head fell forward as she body struggled the remains of the orgasm.

Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:50 pm

I laughed as she was finishing up her orgasm. "I see you have enjoyed yourself now a bear you a gift in return, once on you have no way to remove it." After saying that Minerva felt something around her neck it was cold at first but it felt like a cold wire being pulled like a garrote. It was slightly uncomfortable at first but once I let it go the feeling was like it was never there. "And now time to impregnate you my redhead vixen." I laughed knowing I had complete control over my seed if I chose to get her pregnant or not, I just enjoyed the fact the would be concerned that they might get pregnant. I moaned out loud as my seed exploded within her womb and the tips of the tentacles also gusted forth cum shooting on her breasts and face as I milked her for the last of her orgasm and her pussy milked my cock for the last drop of cum. Letting her go and watched as she laid covered in my seed on the bed. "I’ll see you in nine months to collect the child." I gave another evil laugh. The angel looking pendent glowed blue before it faded that dangled between Minerva breasts.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:49 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Minerva head jerked back a bit as she felt something wrap around her neck tightly, before the feeling faded away. The redheaded agent had little time to comprehend what had just happened before the monster behind her mention what was about to do to her. Before the agent could react she heard a moan as suddenly her womb was filled with his hot release. The tentacles two blasted forth covering her head and chest, it was then that her exhausted body was dropped on to the bed. The agent was frightened by what had just happened, though Calidare had made sure she would not get pregnant. So much so she barely notice a pendent glowing blue briefly before fading away.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:16 pm

I grinned down at Minerva exhausted body covered in my cum. "Well Minerva perhaps we will see one another again, I’ll give your sister your greetings as I make her my cum slave till then perhaps the three of us might share an intermit experience as we do a menage-a-trois I’m sure you will enjoy that idea." I laughed and slowly stated to fade away as I left the memories of what just happen and the vivid picture of her and her sister in an lovers triangle with me that lasted for hours getting more erotic as the hour past. As the hours past with that stuck in her head I stimulated her mind to produce more and more pleasure chemicals within till the point she would do anything to relieve herself.

Calidare Art Gallery

Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:31 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8