View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 2:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 MR Mission 003: No Rest for the ADD (for Calidare) 

Post Re: MR Mission 003: No Rest for the ADD (for Calidare)
Minerva gasped as she felt the admiral's thumbs begin to play with her nipples as her breast swelled in reaction. Ahhh...I would be honored if you sent me to supervise the prom. Minerva surprised she would be given this opportunity to see her sister. She could believe she was so lucky.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:08 am

I smiled as I continued to play with her breasts. "There are conditions though, one the students mustn’t know about what is really going on, two you must be in some type of costume and not inform anyone on Campus that your an A.D.D. agent, is that clear?" I asked her not really caring what she did, it would all be erased from the students mind if she did.

Calidare Art Gallery

Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:31 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Minerva moaned a bit as she felt her breasts being played with. Okay, so I am to pretend that I am just a student there, I guess I can do that easily enough. In fact she looked like she a couple of years younger than her 21 years should look. It had always annoyed her but finally it was an asset.

Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:16 am

I smiled at her accepting the mission. "Good I’ll have your orders written up in the morning, till then lets see what other things we can get into." I chuckled as I let one of my hands slip down her front caressing her stomach and finally finding her lovely womanhood as my finger slowly teased her clit once more.

Calidare Art Gallery

Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:01 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Minerva couldn't believe she would get the opportunity to see her sister, she would have to remain in disguise of course. Ahh She let out a soft moan as she felt his hand begin to work its way down her stomach and began to play with her flower again.

Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:34 am

I thought to myself as my finger played with her honey hole, that I should keep this disguise for future use with this girl and maybe the others A.D.D. agents, I would come in handy since it seemed most didn’t know who there commanding officer was. "Minerva, I just remembered something I had to do, would you take a rain check of me teaching you more about being a woman? If you like ill send some one in to take my place." I told her and chuckled as I rubbed my cock against her ass and slowly brought my finger out of her warm wet spot and back away some.

Calidare Art Gallery

Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:53 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Minerva gasped as she moved she felt the Admiral's fingers leave flower. Ah you leaving....I see. Well I would look forward to your next visit. She took a moment calm down. No I don't need anyone to see me. Going to prom is more than enough for me.

Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:03 pm

I had grinned at her as I left her room, "I’ll be back sooner then you think Minerva, till then enjoy your time at the school." I told her as I closed her door. It was time to let her mind wander a bit and I would wait till she went to bed to sleep before I see her again, I so wanted to take her by force and reveal myself to who I was but this disguise was to good to waste when so believed this disguise as me being her commanding officer. Putting the orders into one of the personnel that was in the administration would be easy enough to complete but the school being so large I doubt she find her sister in time before the plan to film and record the monster attack to send to Earth for the reports of why this place is so necessary to hold back the hordes of creature doing the same to the inhabitants of Earth.

Calidare Art Gallery

Mon May 03, 2010 6:35 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Minerva went back and showered one more time. It was definitely the most unusual encounter yet she had at the Antares Base so far. She couldn't believe that the Admiral was sending her down to supervise the prom. And that was such a weird first encounter, would he pull rank on her like that every time they met.

Well, she didn't need to worry about that now as she stepped out of the shower. She just need to catch some sleep before the next day. She put on a set of underwear and began to make it to her room to change her sheets before getting some sleep.

Tue May 04, 2010 3:52 am

I had re-enter the room invisible phased through the wall and watched her start to change her sheets, this had made me grin because soon they would be soiled once more, as she open the drawer that had the fresh sheets Minerva would notice more sexual toys within that drawer, each to more unique then the next one and that would be interesting for her to experiment with if she had the time. I could imagine if I hadn’t been linked to her mind what would be going through her head when she seen the toys. Watching her move around the room in just her underwear was most provocative and I was starting to become aroused once more at looking at the beautiful woman.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sat May 08, 2010 6:39 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Minvera was baffled how are people putting all this stuff in her room. She didn't know why people were doing this either. However she was too tired to figure that out, so she just simply switched out her sheets. She just wanted to this day to be over and once she was done making her bed she would be. The red headed agent's nubile body bent over the bed to make sure everything was tucked in before she satisfied enough to sleep in it.

Mon May 10, 2010 2:43 am

The way Minerva had bent over was to good to be true as it accented her hind area even thought she was wearing underwear on it still highlighted her backside of her womanly figure.

I’d became visible in my true form behind Minerva as I let fly tentacles that wrapped around her ankles and wrists pinning her in that position she was in while she had bent over to make her bed. My voice was slightly different then when I was disguised as the admiral.

"Hello there, I see you was making yourself ready for me, and so kind of you to bend over like that for me." I laughed out as another tentacle sprang forth and slid under the undergarment of her panties wrapping around the crotch are of the panties as I prepared to rip the garment off.

Calidare Art Gallery

Thu May 13, 2010 1:37 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Minerva had just finished putting the sheets on her bed and was about to stand back up, when she felt a presence behind. Before she could react she felt, tentacles wrapped around each of her wrist and ankles. She suddenly pinned to the bed, her rear pointed toward her tormentor as like it was a prize.

Let me go! What do you think you are doing. It became clear to the red headed agent as she felt another tentacle wrap around her black panties starting to tug at them. No! Don't you dare!

Fri May 14, 2010 3:34 am

I laughed "Don’t I dare? And who do you think I am to take orders from you?" I said gruffly as I ripped her panties off revealing her nice round backside. I had already seen it not to long ago but it was still a beautiful sight to gaze upon.

My eyes was glowing blue with pure lust now as I turned her slightly to see who was about to take her forcibly as my wings was spread wide like an Avenging Angel. I grinned at her as said. "Ah I see the resemblance, your Ishtar sister aren’t you Mmmm explains why you have such a perfect body, she was so nice and so… what’s the word Submissive." I laughed at that and thrust my hard cock in her love hole which was bigger then the one I had placed in her as the pretend Admiral.

Calidare Art Gallery

Mon May 24, 2010 1:44 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Minerva gasped as she felt her panties were ripped from backside. She had the tentacles turn he ra little to see what was about to take her. It was still dark, she could really make out the form. The form had glowing blue eyes, and a pair of huge wings like it a bird. It was like an angel...an angel from hell. Y-You took my sister....you-you...when I get free I'm going to...Ahhhh!!! Minerva head pointed to ceiling as she felt his member fill her flower completely.

Wed May 26, 2010 3:58 am
Reply to topic   [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next