View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 11:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 187 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
 MR Mission 005: Hunting the hunter (Minerva and Vincent) 

Post Re: MR Mission 005: Hunting the hunter (Minerva and Vincent)
Minerva was still struggling to get over the ride here. Driving that fast was one thing, being a passenger without any control over the ride was quite a different thing. She had been led in by Vincent in the restaurant. As the red head looked around she could see that everybody was looking at her and how she fit in the outfit.

Minerva really wanted to just eat quietly, but she seemed to be the center of attention in this restaurant. She could almost feel the thoughts of the patrons as they checked her out on the way to booth. Finally when they sat down, she felt a bit more comfortable as she out of the view of at least some of the other customers. Well, I rather just focus on what's on the menu rather that be considered the menu.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:24 pm

Your taste is good, and you're a complete meal, baby! But let's eat something different today! But, i know why you're here... you want to know about my connection, right? You have a good memory?
Vincent start to talk about some names that Minerva remember. They are in ADD database, but they never receive information with so much details. He shout names, adresses, starship models, fake markets, and two nightclubs used as trap to catch ADD agents to the black market. When the meal comes, he stop, and smile. He ask for her a strange blue fish, but with a tasty and spice red sauce, and a amazing smell. The waitress serves a weird black wine, and he taste it with a great smile in his face.
In my tribe, i'll never take the chance to drink something like that! I love this life!

Vincent viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5771&p=86904#p86904
Orion viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5782

Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:32 am

As Vincent spoke about his comments, Minerva took as much mental notes as she could. She knew she wouldn't remember every piece of information but she could remember alot of it. And it would be useful to the ADD as well. However when the waitress returned with their meal, the criminal stopped and seem to enjoy the smells and taste of the meals that had been brought before them. As mentioned that he would had this opportunity in his tribe, Minerva decided to ask a question. What is your tribe like?

Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:26 am

My tribe? We are a savage race, and very primitive. We don't have technology, and our lives are focused in family battles, and survival in a primitive world. I'm a lucky bastard! My "partner" come to my world, searching for rare beasts to sell to arena games. We make a deal... he teach me everything about the other worlds, and i'll make he rich fighting in his arena games. And after a few years, here am i! A mercenary, searching for good jobs and great opportunities! If the ADD gain some brains, they will start to contract freelancers soon! We are the future of the "police"!

He smile to her, teasing her a little. He returnt o his meal, while his eyes run over her lovely face once again.

Damn girl! You're too beautiful to be a cop! Any other questions?

Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:00 am

Minerva listened intently as tried to understand the criminal who she was dining with. Based on what he kind of environment he grew up in it explained alot about why he was the way he was. You mentioned a partner, who is your partner? Minerva picked at her food a bit before taking a bite. What else does he do besides providing fighters for the arena games?

Sun May 02, 2010 11:06 pm

I don't mind to talk about me or my rivals, but i'll don't talk about my partner. Sorry!
He smile, and dink a little more.
Learn something, cutie. Money is the key of everything in thsi galaxy. With money, you can be untouchable. That's why someone search for slaves and beasts to sell. But to me.... i need more than money... i need to feel alive. That's why i search for those jobs. The danger makes my blood boils in my veins.
He eat something and stop talking for a few seconds.
And you? Why a beautiful girl choose to be a ADD agent, and still with then after be violated by aliens again and again. Masochism?

Wed May 05, 2010 12:06 pm

Minerva sighed at the criminal's question. She really didn't like bringing up her past, but she had asked about his past and it was only fair for he to ask about hers. It was not by choice. But it is something I need to do if I am to ever have my family back again. It doesn't really matter what happens to me while I accomplish this.

Thu May 06, 2010 4:50 am
Reply to topic   [ 187 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13