View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 3:43 pm

Reply to topic  [ 187 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next
 MR Mission 005: Hunting the hunter (Minerva and Vincent) 

Post MR Mission 005: Hunting the hunter (Minerva and Vincent)

Verduga IV.
A bad place to visit.
In this alien colossal metropolis, the ADD want to find a new, but already knowed bandit. Several agents receive on theyr spaceships computers a full data about the vile beast knowed as Vincent.

SUBJECT: Vincent
RACE: Zoanthrope. [A ancient bestial shapeshifter tribe, naturally form Corona III, in sector Kadma. The tribe is semi-barbaric, and they never leave his planet before.]
AGE: UNKNOW. [The Zoanthropes can live several centuries in proper conditions.]
HEIGHT: 2,05 cm [80.7']
WEIGHT: 130 kg [286.5 pounds]
EYES: Yellow
SKIN: Light tan [Human-like]
HAIR: Dark brown, falling over the shoulders.
DESCRIPTION (PHISICAL): Large and muscular, with large backs and shoulders, full chest and heavy muscled arms and legs. [His beastial shape can reach 125,9" tall and estimated 216,2 pounds. His feral sabretooth-like shape is unknowed. A heavy fur armor cover all his body, giving to him a medium scale protection against blunt and piercing attacks. His beastial and feral shapes have razor-sharp retractable claws, and two long fangs prout out the muzzle. Agents confirms about some high-speed regenation and almost imunnity against poison and drugs.]
ADDITIONAL DATA: His fighting style is brutal and savage, not refined with martial arts, but with a large experience as gladiator in alien arenas and pitfights. He knows to fight with primitive and modern blunt, pierce and slashing weapons, and already show some skill with firearms. Agents confirms about a low trainning in piloting.
CRIMES: Subject already capture five (05) ADD agents, and sold one to the slavery. Vincent steal important cristals with encripted data from a Cabbyl diplomat, and rape her. The ADD agent Acandae capture him once, but after a space combat against pirates, her ship crashs in a alien planet, where she need to fight for her survival. Vincent arrest Acandae, maintain her as a personal slave for five days, scaping with the help of a unknow alien bounty hunter.
ACTUAL LOCATION: Vincent visit Verduga IV in the last four weeks, talking with knowed slavers.
PROTOCOL: Capture Vincent, and bring him back to ADD.

Vincent finally arrive Verduga IV once again. he hate this space travels, but business are business. The large man leaves the spaceship and watch the huge moviment in that hangar. Too much spaceships this week.
Several new slaves to the blackmarket.

Good to see you again, old friend!

Vincent looks to the strange sorcerer, always covered by that bizarre dark robes.

I hate this star travels, old hag! Why not a teleport this time?

I'm working in a huge thing, my friend! And i need all my power to this. And that why i send this ship to call you here!

Ok, ok... but today is my free night, ok? I want to find a good place, witha good beer, and a well-endowed girl!

Take your time, savage friend! I found you tomorrow.

Vincent leaves the hangar and take a long breath. The scents of that city makes his blood boils. Too much thing to do, and too much places to go.

Vincent viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5771&p=86904#p86904
Orion viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5782

Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:09 pm

Post Re: MR Mission 005: Hunting the hunter (Minerva and Vincent)
One moment, sir. Minerva Rocha had been working undercover for a couple of weeks in a bar as a waitress. As Minerva headed over to booth with the her latest set of drinks, she looked around the room.

She had heard that her target Vincent had often like to frequent this bar when he was taking the night off. As one the most popular bars on Verduga IV, the owner of the bar didn't like trouble so it was actually a farely place for a young girl to work at.

Minvera was hoping to get close to Vincent to learn as much about her target as possible. The ADD file described Vincent the criminal, but said little about his personality. She needed to learn the later if she was going to hope to catch him. Just in case she carried her automatic pistol and stun gun. Drugs were already known not to work. If she was going to catch him she was going to have to use the stun gun, it would only the way she was going to find out what happen to those missing ADD agents.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:39 pm

Vincent enter in the bar laughing loudly at side ith other two aliens, one is like a strange humanoid metal living armor, and the other is like a strange bird-like beast.

They walk around the bar and take a distant table, already calling for a waitress.Vincent looks much more muscular an tall when she comes closer, but maybe it's the tigh black organic t-shirt with no leaves. He put his yellow eyes on Minerva, and give to her a smile.

Hello gorgeous! New here? You're too beautiful for a place like that!! Bring some beer to us, ok?

His attitude, is soem rude, but he have something more behind this eyes. Something really wild, waiting to be released. He continue looking her walking away, only returning to talk with the others when she's a few steps away.

Look that ass! She's hot!

Yes! really hot for a human girl!

Come on! Ok, she's cute, but she's not a slave girl or a whore! Let's come back to the point! You listen about the new species to the Acquarius Arena? I want to see then soon! I can make some easy money there!

Yes, but you lost the Cabbyl girl, right? That one values a lot of money!

Beliave me, pal! That one is better without a collar! She's really, really great when well treatned!

Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:17 pm

Minerva nodded to the the three beings. Yes sir, three beers coming up. As she walked back to the bar she silently cursed her luck. Her target had finally showed up and he brought friends.

As she gave the order to the bartender, she looked over at the three beings and tried to size them up. Vincent had look even tougher in person, the ADD report simply did not do him justice. If it was just him alone, this mission would be tough.

However he had his two friends with him. One looked like was he was made of some sort of living metal. That was disappointing, her gun would have no affect on him, however metal being conductive meant her stun gun would be very effective. The other creature was some sort of bird-like beast. He looked like he was the most fragile of the bunch, but that didn't say much. She needed to know more about them to assess their threat.

At least the two were providing information, something about an arena. It sounded like some sort of gladiatorial arena. She would also have to find out more about it. The bartender handed her three beers. Minerva readjusted her pink wig and began to make her way over to the trio at their table.

Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:42 pm

I swear! Five Nagah girls! That pirate bastard hidden five Nagahs to sell in other sector! We lost a lot of money with that!

Its really a problem for you! Your capitain will freak out when he discover that!

Who cares?! catch a few human girls and give to him as present! You know how much value a genuine human girl from earth! I give to you a tip! Two ships will land tomorrow, and i know the capitain. I have some credit with him, so we goes and bring a few ones with us!

They stop talking when Minera returns with the beer. Vincent once again fix his eyes on her frame, like she's naked before him. He lick his own lips and smile again.

Pretty and fasty to serve! I already like you, girl! Continue like that, i your tip will be really big, ok?

When she start to serve, the metalic humanoid try to touch her rear.

Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:54 pm

Minerva put the drinks down in front of each of three aliens. I am here to please. My job is please you as much as possible. Quietly she saw the metal hand reach for rear, Minerva sidestepped trying to make it look as if she at last second needed to pick up something on table. Is there something else, I can get you gentlemen?

Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:37 pm

Vincent laughs when his companion miss his target. He take something in his pocket and rise up from the table. Now she can see the difference between theyr heights. He take a chip in his hand and fix it in her head ornment.

This is for you, gorgeous! It's only 500 credits, but you deserves that! Give to us 10 minutes e bring to us a second round, and one more ate every 20 minutes, ok?

He sit once again, and give to her a "gentle" slap on the rear when she turn to go.

All right guys, let's make a deal! Tonight, i only wnt to find a nice body to warm up for the night! Tomorrow, we goes to see the human girls, and later we goes to teh arena!

Sounds to good to be truth, Vincent! You know about the ADD, right? They walk around here sometimes, searching for slavers!

We can take care of that weird girls!

Of corse we can! Let me tell you about one of my encounters with a marvelous nagah girl from ADD!

Vincent start to tell the history about his capture, and what happens between he and the ADD agent, during a full week lost in a alien planet. He doesn't care about talk detailed all the sexual ride that they did inside the fallen ship.

Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:04 am

That you sir, your very generous. She smiled widely as she bowed to the towering Vincent. As he sat back down she turned to head off, she felt a big slap on her rear. As Minerva heard his next comment, she saundered off to help a nearby table.

She would stay close so she could listen in on their conversation. And if they happen to look her way she would simply make herself look sexy. Whether it was sauntering around or holding her pencil in her mouth. She didn't want to see her as a simple cute waitress working to make some money.

Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:26 am

Vincent continues talking about his victorys over the ADD, and his companions cheers and make disgusting comments about his acts. If he make all those things, he's a sad bastard, and a real monster. So many details about so many abuses over alien and human girls, and specially over ADD agents. Some histories are not so "bad" like others, but always have rape and forced submission in each one.

Vincent put his eyes on her several times, trying to not loose he form his sight. She already knows that glace. She have the impression that he can simply rise up and rip off her clothes in the middle of the bar and take her right now.

He smile to her every time when she bring the beer to the table. In one of this times, he touch the back of her knee and make a gentle caress. He rise and point to the bathroon to his partners. he talk lowly to her when he left the table.

I want to see you later, babe. What time you left the job?

Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:45 am

Over the course the night she continued to bring drinks to the trio. She couldn't believe the acts she heard he had committed it was really just awful. Still she needed to learn as much as she could if she wanted stop his rampage.

As she continued her work she noticed that Vincent never really took his eyes off her. She felt like that several times he would just take her here in the bar on the table.

The last time she came up, she felt him reach over and caress the back of her knee. As he stood up to go to the bathroom, he mentioned he wanted to see her.

I get off work in a half an hour, would that work for you, hot stuff?

Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:36 am

Perfect...

He goes to the bathroon, thinking about the great night he will have today. The other in the table continue trying to gain her for tonight.

He come back after a few minutes, only making a sign to his partners.

I pay this night! I see you later, guys!

He goes to the bar and pay teh bill, only waiting for her. When she finally comes, he puts his large han don her waist and bring her at his side to outside.

Tell me, babe! Where you want to go now?

Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:44 am

Minerva looked up at Vincent shyly. Minerva felt his huge hand wrap around her, she was sure he could break throughWell, I'd like to dance if that is okay with you. She giggled a bit, maintaining her persona of just a simple waitress.

Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:35 am

Perfectly! I listen about a place! Climb up!

Outside of the bar, she can notice a speedster.

He climb on the speeder, and help her to sit behind him.

Hold on! This will be a fast ride, babe!

Like a madman, Vincent lick his own lips, feeling the heart acceleranting with teh sound of teh engine. He darts with the speeder against the traffic, makign a few veichles evade from him. He drive that speeder like a suicidal guy, acceleranting far away from the speed limit. He laugh while he drive, only checking to see if he's lovely companion is intact. When he finally stop in the middle of a dark alley, where a metal door separates the loucly sound pumping from inside. A huge stone-like security is in front of the door.

Come on, babe! I want to drink something and watch you dance! Oh, yes! What's your name, cutie?

He ask while he walk to the security guy and give some money to let they come in.

Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:04 am

Minerva screamed as they shot through traffic. While she was trying to fake being scared, Vincent was making really easy for her. They literally missed a few vehicles by inches. If he not been such a good driver, Vincent would solved himself as a threat to the ADD. Of course he would have 'solved' Minerva too.

S-Sure. I think I need a drink as well. My name is Amy. What is yours?

She took a second to regain her balance as she stood up before they walked into the club.

Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:42 am

You can call me Vincent! Whats matter? You don't like speed? Come on! Let's take some fun!

Vincent grabs firmly her waist once again, driving her to inside the pub. The place is fill with dozens different species, between males and females. Several colors, shapes and exotic clothes, mixed in a huge dancefloor. The sound pumps wildly, echoing loudly in that place, while males and females dance, kiss and touch each one. Vincent guide her to the bar and ask for two shots. The green eight eyed barman throw two small glasses with a bright blue liquid inside. He make cheers and drink, waiting for her to do the same. The blue liquid seems like vodka, with a taste of anis. It's not so strong, but it's heat her up form inside.

Come! I want to see that marvelous body moving!

He walks with her to the dancefloor, stoping in the middle of the crowd. He start to dance with her, maintain her close to him. He never let his arm away form her backs, fixing that gright yellow eyes on her.

Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:55 am
Reply to topic   [ 187 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next