View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 7:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 187 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 MR Mission 005: Hunting the hunter (Minerva and Vincent) 

Post Re: MR Mission 005: Hunting the hunter (Minerva and Vincent)
Minerva watched as Vincent turn back into his human shape as he gave one long wet kiss. As soon as he left the room, Minerva immediately began to look for a window or door out of the house. Clothes would be the next thing she would look for. However, there was no way she was going to wear a collar like she was some sort of pet.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:27 am

The house is like a huge loft, without windows. The place have several 15"x15" air ducts, that maintain the air running and control the temperature. She only find one door with a eletronic security system. She will need his fingertips to open that place.
Knowing the only visible exit, she can search for the next topic: clothes.
Touching the walls, like he did before, she open a few hidden closets, with male clothes. Vincent is too big for her, and his clothes don't fit, but she finally found a closet with female clothes. Inside, she will find three french maid costumes, and two leather masochist corsets and skirt, with a lot of metal rings and zippers. She can imagine why he have all this here.

Vincent viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5771&p=86904#p86904
Orion viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5782

Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:23 pm

Minerva quickly put on the french maid costume. She didn't like the idea running around in such a sexy outfit, but it was the better than running around naked. [color=Fuchsia][i]Why doesn't this place have any windows, it doesn't make sense]. Minerva attempted to try the air ducts, but they were way to small for her (with 21" length from one corner to the opposite corner, her 32" hips are simply not going to fit in the airduct). It became clear that if she was going to escape she was going to need Vincent's hands. She headed for that weapons locker where he had put her pistol...

Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:31 pm

Vincent watch her by the cameras, admiring her putting the maid outfit. His mind start to think about how loud she will scream and moan when he try yo take that ass again... in his hybrid shape.

Minerva runs to the wall, and start to touch any place and finally she make the door slide, revealing the locker. Inside, she take the gun, but she don't find the ammo. Maybe he hide this in another place. Vincent leaves the conrol room, smiling in anxiety, imagining what she will do now.

He shout loud in the runner.
I found it! I found the collar, baby!

Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:56 am

Minerva pulled the gun from the locker. Minerva cursed that the gun had no ammo in it. Vincent must have placed the ammo somewhere else. The gun was completely useless until she found some ammo somewhere.

It was then she heard the criminal shout he had found a collar. Minerva began touching the walls around the room hoping to find a second locker that contained her armor. However, her time was running out.

Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:02 pm

Minerva start to search for the ammo, touching the walls, and finally she find another closet. But this time, she's in front of a huge collection of whips, leather stripes and metal rings, ball and ring gags, dildos of several sizes, blindfolds and candles. She's in front of his personal equipment, imagining what he will do with her if she stay with him any longer.

Oh! You find my collection! Hunnnnn... awesome look, cutie. I love like how this maid outfit fit on your awesome body. You're making my blood boils, you know! I want my new "maid" sucking my cock right now!

Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:18 pm

Minerva was shocked, what kinda of weird house did she found herself trapped in. These huge collection of sex toys in this house let the agent know that her troubles was just beginning. It was then she heard his voice, apparently he had been watching her on the camera the entire time. Her morale dropped a little as she realized how low her chance of escape was.

Still she had to try, she began racing around the house hit whatever wall she could find..

Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:28 am

Vincent sdmile when she race into the houde. She already understand what type of place is that. Vincent use that p´lace to tame and train new slaves to sell for a big price. Now, when she run, his primal instincs scream in his head.

Minerva strat to touch the walls, revealin two chambers. In once, she see a large bed, with metal poles in each corner, chains and two strange chairs. Each chair have a wooden and metal dildo in the sit place, and leather stripes in the arms. The other room, seems like a medical place, with a few equipments, and a large hospital bed.

Vincent search for her, ready to succumbs to his natural feelings, but he try to control himself. Suddenly, Minerva feel a large hand on her shoulder, and she is forced against the wall. He crush her face and breats against the wall with his heavy body, while he purr loudly this time. Slowly, the beast fix the leather collar in her neck, when he finally release her.

Hunnnn... beautiful... with a chain in tyhe collar, you will be perfect... but now, i want your lips on my cock... DO IT NOW, MAID!

Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:26 am

Minerva was beginning to fully comprehend what this place is really was. Her eyes when wide with fear, was she the next person to be sold into slavery. It was almost getting to the point that she didn't want to touch any other wall, but she had to if she wanted to get out.

That was then she felt a hand against her shoulder. Before she could react she felt herself get forced into a wall. She felt something leather wrapped around her neck. It was then he made his demand. Also she could do was back away hoping she wouldn't be forced on her kness...

Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:56 am

Vincent only look to her, and his friendly face disappear for a second.

You're kidding, right? I give to you a order, so... DO IT!

The tall man darts against her, holding her arms and forcing her to knew. In front of her gaze, she can see his cock, still flacid and waiting for her lips. Vincent looks to her and a low purr scapes from his throath. He hold his cock in one hand and start to rub it against her face and lips.

Suck me and make me cum... or i'll use my toys on you today!

Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:45 am

Minerva felt her arms get pinned by Vincent as she was forced to her knees in the same move. Despite her resistance against her easily overwhelmed her in his massive strength. She felt his large member be brushed against her face and lips. The criminal then threated to use his toys on her if she didn't apply. Slowly she licked the tip of his member, just to get his interest and forget his threats.

Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:03 am

That's better... now continue... i know you liked this before...

Vincent stop and wait for her reaction. He know she's ready to betray him and try to scape. He only wait, and enjoy while she start to work his cock with that marvelous silky tongue.

Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:58 am

With her arms pinned, there was little she could do to escape. All she could be continue to pleasure him as she tried to think of a way to get out of this situation. She slowly began to move her mouth up and down his member.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:56 am

Vincent release her arms, and smile to her. He like the way as she use her lips.
His hand run over her gorgeous face, scratching into her hair, while he left her do like she want.
He imagine when she will try to scape, and what she will do to that. The way like that maid dress cover her body, make his mind start to work, and imagining what type of treatment she will like to receive.

Good... too good... you're amazing, Minerva... let's make a deal... i give to you the keys to open the exit, but you first play a little game with me... deal?

Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:10 am

Minerva could her feel her arms get released as she felt his hands begin to play rub through her red hair. A hand brushed over her face as he gave her a chance to get the keys to escape this strange house she found herself trapped in. Minerva's lips moved off Vincent's member, as her hands moved back and forth to keep him entertained. A little game? What kinda of little game would we play?

Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:15 am
Reply to topic   [ 187 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next