View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 9:54 pm

Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Hourglass satalite(For Kerrick) 

Post Hourglass satalite(For Kerrick)
Flien browses the large computer for files in a section that only the monster's were to have in their computer system, listing to all of the assignments they were undergoing, surprised at the results, she felt uncomfortable. "The government agreed to this? This is like those old rituals used on young maidens as sacrifice to the gods...How immoral, but...if it's to protect earth...then it's no choice." She takes out a memory chip and stuck it into the old computer, downloading the files, she waits for it to be completed. "Every profile, missions, and informations on these monsters, are going to be added to ADD's database, hmph...this is too easy, the satalite is secluded and undetectable, if anyone were to come here they'd have waaaay too much time in their hands." She takes out her dagger and tosses it into the air, catching it and continues waiting.

Summoning
Modelling for Leriana

Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:12 am
Profile YIM

Post Re: Hourglass satalite(For Kerrick)
"My lord we have detected an intrusion in our systems," one of the smaller Xigna underlords (equivalent to a human captain) reported to Kerrick, who was sitting on a massive throne in the middle of the bridge of his personal Hive Ship, a massive super carrier used to carry Xigna armies as well as a place for impregnated human slaves to give birth to future Xigna warriors.

Kerrick merely grunted as he stared out lazily into space. Hacking into Xigna controlled computers were common and almost all who tried were blocked out by the Xigna's advanced Artificial Intelligence (a technology "borrowed" from the Raxii). The ADD tried and failed, so they hired third party hackers to do the same thing, which also failed. The Xigna's computer systems were simply too advanced. Some would not believe that the Xigna, being a biological race, can even be capable of creating computers. But the Xigna was capable, more than capable. Combining Raxii technology with Xigna Nerve Centers, the alien parasites can create supercomputers to store information, communicate, etc.

"My lord our system files are being stolen by a third party. There has been a breach," the surveyor continued.

"Let them download the information, do not stop. But track where the signal is coming from and upload this information to my personal ship," Kerrick ordered. Satellites usually gives out two frequencies. One to gather information while the other is used to relay information to a third location. Undetectable satellites hide their information gathering frequency but their relay signal is not hidden. Normally this signal would be hard to pick up but the Xigna AIs can track even the faintest, ensuring that any undetectable satellite can be traced.

Kerrick stood up and walked out of the bridge. If this hacker wanted to steal information then he or she would have to face Kerrick. Moments later, a small dragon like ship extended its wings and flew out of one of the hangers with Kerrick at the helm. The signal of the hacker is coming from a rather secluded system. The alien smiled to himself, this hacker was in for a surprise.

Always Up for an RP. PM Me!

Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:39 am

The last of the data finishes downloading, Flien pulls out the chip and places it in her head band. "Mission complete, now all that's left is to destroy this place before the detection of the Aliens and get back to headquarters, this job's going to be closed as soon as I get back. She puts away her dagger and crouches down, taking out a device and placing it on the floor, she begins punching numbers in, a bomb, but before she could set it she needed to make sure she has a clear way of getting out, so she leaves her bomb on the ground not started and begin to walk out of the control room, clearing the place from boxes, scrap metal, and wires so she doesn't trip from on the way out, she was in the landing bridge now, and gets ready to head back to the control room.

Summoning
Modelling for Leriana

Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:09 am
Profile YIM

With a loud explosion that rocked the entire satellite, Kerrick's dragon fighter rammed into the belly of the satellite, exactly at the side of the hanger. He had only a split second to catch a glimpse of the hacker before he needed to act. The vacuum of space was already sucking spare parts into space and if Kerrick had not intervened, the female hacker would have been the frontier's latest victim. The dragon-ship opened its jaws and sucked the girl in, moments before she would have been dead in space.

She traveled down the throat of the beast and landed in what would be the stomach. A spore opened and green smoke was released, rendering her unconscious. Moments later, Kerrick's massive Hive Ship jumped into the system and crews of Xigna underlings began clearing the station, moving everything of value back to the main ship. Kerrick himself descended down to the belly of the dragon and studied the unconscious girl. He smiled wickedly, she would need to be taught not to steal information. The alien reached down and grabbed her headband, handing it to one of his lieutenants to be analyzed and carried the girl out of the ship, straight into one of the ship's three hundred prison cells.

Once there, he had her stripped of all clothing and hung by the arms on two thick tendrils descending from the ceiling. The room was circular and covered in slime. Its red walls were covered with spores and holes for the strange devices hidden within it. Kerrick studied her for a moment before injecting a drug into her that woke her up.

"Wake up sunshine. Time for your lesson."

Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:10 am

"Mmnn..h..hughn?" Her eyes open, she looks around in daze, she looks at the creature examining her, after a few seconds of looking at him, she knew very well who this person is. "K...Kerrick...Dammit!" She struggles to break free, but fails. "Let me go! You Shithead! Gah!" Clenching her teeth, she couldn't bear the torture she's going to be in, she could try to throw kicks but due to just waking up she couldn't move much since her hands are binded. Out of all the monsters...why the leader?" She looks to the side, unable to look straight at the creature's face. "I won't go down that easily, you think I'll kneel before you, you're going to have to try really hard to break my mind" She smirks bluffingly.

Summoning
Modelling for Leriana

Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:34 am
Profile YIM

"My reputation proceeds me."

The alien smirked. He moved to the right and placed his hand on what looked like a red orb. Immediately sounds from other cells flooded the room. There were cries of pain as young girls were ravaged and tortured by Xigna reproducers.

"You are lucky you have fallen into my hands and not theirs."

He moved closer to her and one of his tentacles touched her nipples, now erect from the cold air in the cell. His tentacle traveled up and down her body, exploring every inch of her skin and lacing it with aphrodisiac filled slime. Two tendrils appeared from the holes on the ground and grabbed her by the ankles, making sure she can't move her legs to fight back.

"Lets start with the basics shall we? What is your name?"

Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:41 am

"Hugh! H..Hic...F...Flien, Flien Caskade...a..AH!!!" Her body getting caressed by the tentacles. "My body's...getting...hot...what the hell did you do Kerrick?! Ha..haghn!" Her body tingling, she began to breathe heavily."Hmng...gah!" Her body giving out slowly, but she recovers. "No! I'm not going to give up, what do you want with me? Mng!" She forces a glare, but her expression quickly turned to passionate, the feelings getting unbearable and she couldn't stand it, any longer and she'll be wanting more, begging for pleasure, she didn't want that, she needed to stay concious, or she'll never be able to escape this place.

Summoning
Modelling for Leriana

Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:00 am
Profile YIM

Kerrick caressed her ass with his hand, then suddenly gave it a powerful slap.

"When I ask you a question you will answer me."

His tentacle continued to shower her with aphrodisiac, while another one traveled down in between her legs and rested itself against her clit. Without warning it began vibrating. Soon all of his remaining tentacles were over her body.

"You like that don't you?"

Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:14 am

"Mmmngah!!!!"She let's out a yelp. As the tentacle vibrated on her clit, her pussy getting wet. "I...don't...m..mngh! No...thing about this feels....g..good...A..ah!" She shakes hips, the feeling of the tentacles and the effects of the drug is getting unbearable. Clenching fist and stubbornly trying to endure it.

Summoning
Modelling for Leriana

Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:27 am
Profile YIM

Kerrick increased the vibrations of his tentacle and soon the rest of them began vibrating as well. Two of them rested on her nipples, determined to make them harder while the third rubbed her thighs. The alien himself continue to caress her ass, occasionally throwing down a slap or two just for the enjoyment. He could tell she was enjoying, her own body was betraying her.

"Now why don't you tell me your name."

Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:51 am

"Hah! Aaah!" She gasps loudly, the feeling uncontrollingly spreading in her body, rapidly increasing, she had no choice but to answer. "W...Wah! Aaaaah! My..My name...Flien! Flien!!! Ah...the feeling...Hmnnngh! S..stop! I'm going to..." Her pussy begins to tighten, the vibration of all the tentacles increasing. "Hn..hngrh! I'm...going to...stop..stop! I'm going to...e....erupt...too much...I need to....a..ahh..." Her pussy begins to get really wet, her juices coming out like pee.

Summoning
Modelling for Leriana

Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:09 am
Profile YIM

Kerrick smiled at her orgasm. But he wasn't done yet. The drug was taking its effect now, with her body and mind beginning to be fucked. But Kerrick would not give that to her that easily. She would have to beg, beg like a slut to get it. Suddenly all his tentacles withdrew and he stepped back, freeing the tentacles keeping her pinned and allowing her to drop the floor. She needed to be punished and the alien would punish her by denying the thing she wanted most right now: sex.

He stepped outside the cell and sealed the gate. The sounds from the other cells, the moaning and groaning still audible in her chamber.

Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:20 am

"Hah...n..no...the cries...those voices..."She reaches down to her pussy, rubbing it softly. "They're...getting pleasures...hah...I don't..want to say it but...mng! I don't want to say it..." She moans loudly, wanting something in her, but she didn't want to say such things, she could feel envious with the other girl getting fucked. "tentacles...cocks...anything...hah...no...I can't say it, if I do, m..mng! Ah! I can't stand it! Fuck me! Someone! Fuck me, fuck me hard! Please! Make me feel good! Make me cum lots! She rubs herself harder. "My fingers...aren't enough...Kerrick! Fuck me...fuck me...insert...something."

Summoning
Modelling for Leriana

Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:29 am
Profile YIM

Kerrick laughed. Her betrayal was complete, she was now his. She would regret this later, they all did, but it was the present that matters. As she wished, a giant tentacle, nearly 6 inches in diameter, appeared from the ground. Kerrick's voice appeared in her head. "Fuck it."

Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:39 am

She crawls to the large tentacle, panting, she gets on top of it and slowly inserts it in her pussy. "Hmngh! So...big...it's...going to fill me up." She shuts her eyes, pushing more. M..Hmmm..Mmmngaaaah!" She pushes it all the way in, pulling it out and entering it in her pussy again, she wanted more of the feeling. Ah...aaahn...

Summoning
Modelling for Leriana

Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:49 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next