View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 2:54 pm

Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Hourglass satalite(For Kerrick) 

Post Re: Hourglass satalite(For Kerrick)
"Faster. Faster!"

The tentacle began vibrating inside her tight pussy, brining more pleasure as the vibration spread to her clit. Kerrick stood outside the cell, watching her every movement. He smiled as he watched her fuck the giant tentacle. Another tentacle rose up from the ground and slid into her mouth.

Always Up for an RP. PM Me!

Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:01 am

"Hahmmff!" She moves up and down, abit more quicker, her pussy getting fucked by the large tentacle, and her mouth being violated as well, picking up the pace, she could feel close to another orgasm. Her pussy tightens, her juices smearing on the tentacle, making it easier to insert it in her.

Summoning
Modelling for Leriana

Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:12 am
Profile YIM

Kerrick observed the whole thing outside the cell, smiling as the girl Flien fucked the giant tentacle. The tentacle in her mouth increased its pace, driving in faster and faster. Two smaller tendrils rose from the ground and each one wrapped itself around her wrist. One of her hands was pulled up and was forced to stroke the tentacle that fucked her mouth while the other was pulled down and forced to massage her clitoris. She was enjoying it, perhaps more than she should. But for the sake of entertainment, Kerrick allowed it to continue.

Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:44 am

"Ah..ahm..." Her moans muffled, her whole body being force to be a puppet to pleasure itself, but she didn't care, it's too unbearable and she begins to support the movement of her hands, stroking the tentacle in her mouth and rubbing her clitoris, doing all this, she moves up and down on the large tentacle, but the feeling made her weak and lets the tentacles move her hands, she couldn't move herself since the feeling is draining her strength.

Summoning
Modelling for Leriana

Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:01 am
Profile YIM

Suddenly all the tentacles withdrew from her body, leaving her collapsed on the floor. The aphrodisiac would have worn off by now and it would allow her to regain her senses, well most of it. She has had enough fun and now it was time for her lesson. The two thick tentacles came down from the ceiling again and grabbed her wrists, hoisting her up. The cell door opened and Kerrick walked in, studying her ravaged body.

"Now that your fun is over time for your lesson."

Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:17 am

"Hah...ah...l..lessons?" She pants, hanging with her body really weak, she looks up to him. "No...no more...my body can't stand it..." Her head drops, looking at the floor, exhausted, fear was starting to get into her, her whole body giving out, she couldn't bear anything else that's going to happen. "the feeling's....way too much"

Summoning
Modelling for Leriana

Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:24 am
Profile YIM

"Oh no no no. Hacking into our systems is a death sentence. I could feed you to the monsters. But since you are such a good slut we shall try something different."

A black thick tentacle with a green orb attached to the top emerged from the ground, directly beneath her pussy. It rosed up until the orb touched her clit, then it began vibrating. After five seconds or so of intense vibration, it would stop, then it would vibrate again. Kerrick walked behind her and his finger began tracing the area around her ass. He could feel the muscle around that area tighten. With a wicked smile, he inserted his index finger up her ass.

Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:33 am

"H..Haghn! N...No! My clit...a..ah..n..no...My ass..not my ass! She moans, her pussy getting teased and her ass getting penetrated. Ah...I..I'm going to go crazy...Kerrick...stop...please...s...Stop teasing my pussy!" She tightens her ass, the feeling of the vibration of the tentacle, her pussy getting more wet. My bum...is feeling ho..ho..hot..hot..."

Summoning
Modelling for Leriana

Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:42 am
Profile YIM

Kerrick continued to pump his finger in her ass. He went faster and eventually slid another digit in. His tentacles made its way to his breasts and the suckers at the tip swallowed her nipples, gently chewing and nibbling. The vibrating orb continued to tease her pussy and his hands were on he thighs, feeling the soft skin. But Kerrick had another trick up his sleeves. Suddenly the two tentacles began shocking her nipples with weak waves of electricity.

"Thieves should be punished don't you think Flien?"

Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:24 am

"Gyahaaahah!" She reacts hard, her nipples getting shocked and nibbled her pussy letting out flows of juices and her ass being violated, she yells passionately. "A..Aaaah, m..make me cum...hmg...my nipples...s..stop...my ass...a..aaah...s..stooooooop!" She grits her teeth, unable to stand this torment, she felt like she's about to faint, good, when she faints she won't have to feel this stuff...but the electricity kept her concious and she couldn't keep her body from the pain and pleasure.

Summoning
Modelling for Leriana

Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:32 am
Profile YIM

One of his free tentacles snaked its way towards a nearby counter, where it picked up a rather long and thin needle that had been inside a jar of blue liquid. The tentacle pulled it out and poked her on the outer thighs and her lower breasts. The needle was doused in a drug, a drug so powerful that it was banned by the humans. The effects of it were immediate, every single nerve in her body was fired up and became ultra sensitive. Even the slightest touch would send her howling, let alone the tentacles, orb, and Kerrick's fingers that was working on her body.

Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:52 am

"!!!?" She gives out a gasps, the feeling spread in her body fast. "A....AAAAAAAAAAH!!!" She gives out a deafening scream, her body so sensitive her pussy juices begin to flow out like a small waterfall, she struggles and shakes to try to keep the feeling from getting worst but was no use, her hips shaking. "Hyaaah! A..Aughn! A..Aaaaah! Hnnmgh! M..My booooody!!!! W..What's happening! What's...g........gooooing ooooon! S..Stttop! Stop stoop stoooooop!"

Summoning
Modelling for Leriana

Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:03 am
Profile YIM

Kerrick laughed cruelly as he continued to finger fuck her ass, faster and faster. Then, suddenly, his fingers pulled out, and his 11 inch cock pushed in. The fingering and the juices that were flowing from her pussy made it easy for Kerrick's cock to slide in and soon he was able to get most of it inserted. Despite her howls of pain, he began pumping in and out, slowly, to prolong her ordeal. A transparent material descended from the ceiling in front of her and a recording played out. It was a recording of a human girl being ravaged by a giant centipede like monster.

"Watch it."

Every time she closed her eyes, the electricity output on her nipples would increase.

Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:08 am

"H..Haaa...aaaaaah!" She watches the lewd record, looking at the girl being ravaged by the creature, her body begin to release more juices, she starts to feel envious. "H...aaaah...so.....awful... A..Aaaaaah!" She tries to look away but the electric shock kept her watching, watching it, her mind unable to think. A..Aaahn...is...she feeling the same thing...a...as.me....a..agh! "A.So...sooo big! Kerrick....s..stoooop it! It's too big...and watching...this...a...ah...no...!"

Summoning
Modelling for Leriana

Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:27 am
Profile YIM

"Bad girls needs to be punished."

That praise was repeated in her head over and over again.The tape played on and she was forced to watch other girls getting ravaged by creatures. As long as she kept her eyes on the recording, there would be a constant stream of pleasure but as soon as she looked away or closed her eyes, she would be shocked, which was more than her drugged body can take. Kerrick was driving into her faster and faster. Her ass was so tight....so unused. It felt good on his cock, which was stretching it to the limit. The orb stimulating her clit also increased its intensity and stayed there, pushing her to one orgasm after another.

Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:45 am
Reply to topic   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next