View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 4:10 am

Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Hourglass satalite(For Kerrick) 

Post Re: Hourglass satalite(For Kerrick)
"Ahn! Aaaahn!....Ha...you're going to break me...a..ahh...you're going to break me and it feels good...hah...w...watching those girl...it feels good...so good...f...fuck me...fuck me more in the ass...as you thrust your cock in...g...I'm cumming!" Her mind beginning to go blank, her body feeling all the pleasure and pain excited her more and more, her body loosens since the sensitivity was making her body loose control, her juices gushing out rapidly as Kerrick thrust in her ass. Ha...haaaaaan! It feels...g..good...it's starting to feel good...my ass...my pussy...nipples...even my mind....watching those girls...feels like my mind is getting fucked...a..aaaahn! I'm cumming again!

Summoning
Modelling for Leriana

Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:54 am
Profile YIM

The betrayal was complete. Now this ADD agent was nothing but a slut. His slut. He continued to fuck her in the ass but his second penis was becoming erect also, so Kerrick decided to have a little more fun. The orb stimulating her clitoris retreated, giving her a break, but only for a moment. His large cock parted her lips and entered into her pussy, her juices still gushing out of it.

Always Up for an RP. PM Me!

Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:23 am

"Ah..haaaah! Kerrick's....fucking me! A..ahn! Fucking me while I'm cumming...it feel so good...fuck me more...fuck me till I break! She tightens her pussy and ass, her pussy drooling with juices and sucking in the cock. "Feel good...feel good! I can't remember why I was over at the satelite! Ah...it..it doesn't matter...f..fuck! MEEEEEE!" She let's out another large orgasm, howling in pleasure, her vision getting blurry, and her head getting dizzy, she was getting close to fainting.

Summoning
Modelling for Leriana

Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:33 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3