View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 7:52 am

Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Deep Cover (for KouzaKai) 

Post Deep Cover (for KouzaKai)
In midst of busy alliance planet bar a lone human female sat her head slumped in a defeated position she was dressed in the usual slave uniform a tight leather corset and short miniskirt, boots. As the aliens in the bar went around their bussiness selling human slaves to greedy sex driven monsters that haunted the outer rim of this galaxy. But as this beatiful slave girl sat slumped at the bar her ears were pricked and her mind was interpretating the dozens of languages around her that made up the noise around her and recording them in a microchip she had installed ino her right arm.

his was no ordinary slave this was ADD agent Kate Tyler and she was hunting someone. The allaince new lieutent a beast called KouzaKai and her mission was to dispatch him quickly before he did the ADD and the human race any harm. This bar was meant to be a popular haunt of his so she been hanging her on and off for three days under this disguise. If they found out she was an ADD agent the clientle here would form a train on her that would strech from this bar to her home back in Ireland. She had no success in finding KouzaKai but she was pretty confident that she would get a break sooner rather than later in the case.

If you want to RP with my character just send me a message.

Last edited by Beth on Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:16 am
Profile WWW

As it would appear to be, the beast Kouzakai was no ordinary prey.

This was his first time since his inception into the Alliance, formed by Archanius, that he had ventured into the world of trading and enslaving. Quite a lot of people had already been busy before him, but his main reason was that he found no challenge whatsoever...as yet. He had oft been seen in the headquarters, reading up an extensive history of the races they were supposed to be hunting, or at this bar, which catered mostly to thugs hired by the Alliance or the Alliance officials themselves, at some rare moments.

That day was supposed to be his first day of hunting, of course, for the group which opened its arms to him and recognized potential he denied having. But a drink should suffice first, he reckoned. After all, he's seen quite a few space pirates break open a glass of champagne on the first voyage of their gargantuan starships docked at the port of this breakaway colony.

He was seated in a quite corner of the bar, reserved for the elite, when he noticed the entrance of a female human. All the female humans present here were either up for sale, a slave, or fresh capture. She seemed to be no different, but judging by the way she was dressed, she seemed to be someone elite...a high-caliber slave, perhaps someone which didn't go quietly and took a few of her trackers down before finally being caught. From the looks of it too, no one had been able to take her off her captor yet, since there were no ownership tags on her or anything else that might suggest that she was being currently...'tamed'.

He took a drink off the vile concoction he had ordered from the bar. A mixture of squid guts, some vile green stuff, and a highly corrosive alcoholic drink which gave his insides quite an adrenaline rush everytime it hit dead-center. Ahhh, yes. This was the life.

He eyed his new prey with new determination. Unbeknownst to the girl, since he was wearing quite a disguise, a long trenchcoat and a face mask to hide his true face. This has been staple for most of the officials, and he found it effective when capturing or tracking someone. Underneath of course his his massive self, and quite a few gadgets he's bought along for effect.

He took a few more sips of his drink, and sat there, trying to formulate a new trap for this beautiful slave of no master.

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:17 am
Profile YIM

As Kate sat at the bar and sipped her drink slowly she could feel a dozen eyes boaring into her, exploring her figure and undressing her with their alien minds, but amonst this voyeuristic show that was going on that this there was some else a presense in the room that she could sense with the abilities that the ADD training had given her in telepathy that something with darker ambitions was watching her intently for some mistake. She felt a somehow that this mind distrusted her and was paying close attention to the way her body fit into this figure hugging slave costume.

She was almost sure and to be careful she made sure her posture did not change. She was slumped at the war pretenting to wait for someone. Her expression was incredible neutral while she felt her hairs on the back of neck rise in anticpation of incoming danger.

Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:10 am
Profile WWW

Kouzakai had a good standing with the barman of this cantina. He provided him with steady booze and women, provided he did not bring trouble here or keep it under wraps, unlike what the hired goons did...fights breaking out randomly just to prove who of them were better than the other.

Most ended up dead, by each other's hands, or by his and the other officials.

By now he knows no ordinary agent of the ADD would have not noticed him. That's what looked so familiar with this doppelganger slave....her posture indicated authority. The way she drank indicated unease, or perhaps uncertainty. And if she did well enough to hide it it was already too late. Those little telltale signs were enough. The absence of a master in sight was already enough.

Time for some fun.

Kouzakai stood up slowly, making it a point to cover himself well enough. If this 'slave' were to follow, it would at least confirm his suspicions that the ADD had noticed him already and were sending agents to entrap him.

Or perhaps to keep him...'happy'.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:37 am
Profile YIM

Kate could feel the presense leave the room, she was both grateful and upset. She was now sure that, that prensence was her target and she needed to follow him and quickly that meant for the second stage of this operartion had to start. Kate clasped her hand over her drink she made no move to the door and as she touched the palm of her right hand she activated a stealth transponder that alerted an ADD operative nearby that she needed him.

A few seconds later a huge 10ft brutish alien with knocked down the door of the bar in anger almost flattening the disguised target as he stormed past knocking into his shoulder he headed straight for Kate at the bar. When the new alien reachedher it took no time in making itself known to the rest of the bar that she was his slave. He pushed her hard face first down onto the bar where he bent her arm around her back and said, "Slave you have failed me I told you to sit at the end of the bar not in the middle with the trash. For the amount I paid for you mistakes like this can not be toleated isn't that right slave."

Kate answered back straight away her voice sounding broken, "I need to punished master." The beast let her up of the bar and she stood up and started towards the exit the whole bar watching them some applauding and shouting as she left the bar and followed KouzaKai with her companion/master.

Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:58 pm
Profile WWW

As he made to come out of the bar, the door came crashing down with a force of such intensity he only had ample time to avoid it.

He smiled, and ably avoided it rushing to the side. His reflexes were honed to such near perfection that avoiding such was only child's play, although the next scene greatly amused and excited him.

A huge brutish alien came through the door, resembling one of the grunts they had in the Alliance, a monster which he had only seen once in HQ. This 10 foot behemoth carelessly lumbered into the bar and threatened to knock him down as it carelessly passed everyone through. Had he not been on sound footing he would have stumbled, but not fallen. He smiled as the alien lumbered to the 'slave'.

Such carelessness, he thought. So uncivilized...

And as the newcomer came to a stop at the slave and made to berate her, it dawned upon him that this might be her master. although at any rate the alien did not look like the sort who could afford such a fine 'slave'. HIs trained eyes, and little experience in dealing with most slave drivers led him to believe that something wasn't quite right.

Of course, this old trick, he smiled.

The agent had obviously planned this all along to hide her identity. He lauded the effort, and smiled a bit more. He did not let the scene finish though...he left the bar even before the scene could finish. He knew now, this little ADD agent would track him down, and try to kill him.

It's been long since I played this game, he thought with a smile, as he walked through the narrow crevices of the space port.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:30 am
Profile YIM

Kate walked into one of the dark allyways of the spaceport with the beast pulling and pushing her all the way until they were out of sight. When they were she turned round to face the monster and confronted him, "Perfect, I sure he was being to suspect, although I not quite sure how anyway have you got what what I asked for." She looked up at the beast waiting for something when the beast suddenly tried rush her grabbing her arms and picking her off the ground in a horrible bear hug. But she was prepared for him as soon as he grabbed him he yelled out in pain as she pressed a button hidden inside her slave suit.

Electricity ran thru the beast until Kate stopped and asked again, "have you got what I asked for." Eventually the beast handed her a suvelliance stleath suit and and array of ADD weaponary. She soon changed out of the tight fitting slave outfit into a sliver bodysuit and armed herself with her customary automatic handguns and activated the stealth suit to make herself invisible as she went in search of her target. Her mental abilities could sense that the beast she was hunting was near by but she had one thing do before she left she used her powers to wipe the mind of her accomplice in case of any lust for retribution on his part. After that she left the alleyway and entered the busy spaceport.

Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:58 am
Profile WWW

The space port offered so much for the newcomer, and it was a sight of busy, busy work. Aliens and other creatures scuttered to and fro, going about their various business. There was also the occasional slave ships, bringing in various slaves for any purpose they may have to serve.

The largest and most easily recognizable part of this was the Alliance's spaceports. They belonged to the Archanius Alliance, and it was common for one to see dozens upon dozens of young women transported and boarded onto ships in these part of the port.

It was here that Kouzakai had turned around, wanting to yield off the agent that was tracking him. He could not see her but knew for a fact that she was just around, in stealth or in disguise or under any other manner of foolery. But someone like him, a high-ranking official, would not be fooled by such childish games.

He decided to play along.

Not yet revealing what he had been covering all along, he surveyed some of the slave acquisitions being unloaded into the port before going on once more. He made his way through the busy port and had begun to lose himself among like-minded monsters and aliens, in an effort to confuse anyone who might be using mind reading as a tracer.

Behind him, he knew, there was someone who was doing just that. He smiled.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:34 am
Profile YIM

She had now climbed up on to the buildings of the spaceport and was traveling from rooftop to rooftop behind her prey. She could sense him just ahead she watched trade in some slaves Kate swore he would make him pay for his part in this terrible trade, but as she followed him into a busy square full of aliens she lost him in the noise their minds were causing. There was so much noise that she had to shut down her mental sense and block out these noises, it was then she decided to follow him by line of sight.

Kate climbed down from a building on to the spaceport pavement and searched for her target. It didn't take long for her to find him and so she decided to watch and observe close by the target for a while before striking him down.

Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:10 pm
Profile WWW

The trouble with trying to play along someone using a stealth device was that you did not know where they were.

That is, until after they move, in which you can pick up small traces of their footsteps.

That was what Kouzakai tried to do, trying to find the slightest hints of movement. But he did not despair. If he was scared it did not even show. He was used to this, enemies using stealth belts, people trying to trick him into being so scared because he could not see.

Alas, there were other methods of seeing other than the eyesight.

His highly trained sense of hearing picked up the faint movement of a heel digging into the ground. His experienced gut feeling knew that someone was following him through the crowd. However the crowd was thinning as he moved deeper and deeper into Alliance space, somewhere were most of the thugs did not go and only a few members, mostly the officials and other important figures, knew. This was a deliberate ploy though; silence aids the most trained hearing ear and it would definitely help him if he wanted to know where she was and why she was hiding.

When she strikes...oh boy how he wished she would strike already, it was getting too tiresome to be hiding under a facade.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:33 pm
Profile YIM

She was tensing up the crowd was thining out between her and her target all Kate had to do was remain calm and wait. As KouzaKai entered a restricted part of the spaceport she followed him carefully not making a single sound as she sneaked after him. Finally he entered a deserted building. Before he closed the door behind she ghosted into the alliance building and prepared herself.

As far as she knew her target was completely unawares of anyone following or tracking him she could now prepare herself to take him down, but she would need some time to recon the building and find a escape entrance for after she completed her mission. So she sneaked upstairs where she found a window open on the top floor, from this window she could see a straight path across the roof tops to the space docks were her ship waited for her, all she had to do was kill her target and she would be able to go home.

Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:59 am
Profile WWW

He's grown tired of the charades and acting silent and calm. He's decided to show her tracker his true self.

A faint gleam of light came from above and he knew one of those flying Kydorians had left the exhaust vent they loved passing through so much open. Dumb birds, he called them, feathery and rather rash in actions. He smiled.

He's seen a faint outline against the light, much like a Predator-class stealth device cloaking something.

He looked up and started removing his trench coat. A massive figure appeared from under it, a good 7'5" in height and it was wearing an arm armor on it's left arm. It bore the insignia of the Alliance, and he was extensively tattoed on the rest of his chest, something he's got in celebration of his third successful slave trade...the largest he's made so far. He got a hefty bonus from Archanius himself that week...a whole planet of females. Mostly human slaves. He was feasting for a week that time, and it brought back memories from a past he loved to remember at times.

He wore pants which clung to his skin, and his feet were bare. He wore it that way since most armoured or most loose pants hampered his flexibility and affected his agility. He looked up as he removed his mask.

Momentarily his hands hesitated in removing his mask but then he dislodged the mask, actually a minor alien which clung and hugged the face of it's owner. He placed it in a small pouch somewhere, then from the same pouch he picked up a small nose piece to place over his nostrils. This was developed by the labs at HQ and it provided him a perfect replication of liquid immersed oxygen, being a reptile who lived largely on water.

Then he returned to look up again. He can't see her clearly but he had an idea of where she might be, although to knowing he had hit dead center.

" Marco...Marco..." he spoke, "...Marco...Polo..."

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:31 am
Profile YIM

"Shit" Kate thought to herself as he came upstairsand started to play hunting games with her. She held her breath as she watched him drop his disguise and become KouzaKai slave master for the Alliance careful not to blow her chance she let him pass her by so that he had his back to her. She now had a clear shot and aimed for the back of his head just where his spine meets his skull and fired a direct shot. As soon as he fired she quickly repositioned herself elsewhere in the room.

Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:45 am
Profile WWW

He was still looking up, still confident that she hasn't moved an inch from where he's seen a thin silhouette of her, when suddenly he sensed something wasn't right.

His head tilted to the side just in time for the incendiary to pass through. The bolt of laser hissed closely to his face but it hit a box dead-center in the far distance, and the box exploded into flames and died as quickly as it combusted.

" Hnmmm..." He spoke out in the same dark voice in which he spoke earlier. " Some little kitten is armed with a little toy laser gun...Marco...."

Once again he repeated the hunting verbal which had been a favorite game for some of the earth kids he's seen on the platforms. Cute kids, he thought, but then again he only saw them as a nuisance for someone as busy as him. He moved along, confident of his chances and now figuring out a way for him to finally spot his prey.

"...Polo..."

He moved along the cargo boxes, some with monsters which hissed at him as he passed them. These served as guard monsters for the Alliance. Unintelligent, brutal, and uncivilized, these served as nothing more than security...and at rare times, were mostly a nuisance. Though no case has ever been reported they seemed to have a particular liking for human flesh.

That gave him a fine idea. He went for the largest, most brutal creature he could find, and deftly destroyed the box with a swift whip from one of his finer tentacles.

" Go find her for me, Couatl." He said, commanding the monster who in turn gave a dumb GRUNT! then went off on a wild gallop, and obeyed it's master.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:16 am
Profile YIM

She had missed her target now she was in trouble , now she was the hunted she could hear him give orders to the biggest most feral alien she had every seen in her young life and it set of quickly in her direction quickly she ran out the building as quietly as possible as she tried to lose the beast in the spaceport, maybe just maybe she could circle rond later and try again in a few days but right now she had to get off planet before the alliance authorities lockdown all outgoing ships and she had to get to her ship quickly the stleath suit only had a short battery life and she though she might only have less then a hour left before she became visible again.

Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:17 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 76 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next