View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 8:00 am

Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Deep Cover (for KouzaKai) 

The agent's words bought a smile to his face.

" You don't want to go there, that I assure you." He spoke." I would rather savor this experience, slave, because I guess you wouldn't let it happen again."

He smiled as he took to changing into a more comfortable...and maybe, a more ready position.

" There's only one thing I'd wanna try...after this...you're never going to be the same again." He said, " You're going to try and find me just for this."

His eyes fell upon her most coveted possessions at that time when she turned around, but she covered them efficiently. Instead she moved around the bed, moving sometimes near and sometimes far, seemingly trying to tease the Lieutenant.

If she were a slave, how high her price would really be...

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:02 am
Profile YIM

As she stayed away from KouzaKai and the bed she was a bit unnearved by what he just said no matter whatt happen she would never be the same again it seemed wrong for her to pay such a price to be changed permently forever. Then as she start to panic in her head she thought of all the reasons why she was doing this like peaceand her panic subsided and calm returned to her as she looked at the beast.

She then said, "I know I'm never going be the same it terrifies me but I've accepted it for the greater good. Thats something you never heard of. "

She then looked hard at the beast and said, "You call me slave but there is no amount of money that can buy me, you have only got me in this position because of innocent people whose safety will be guarenteed after I do this. So stop threatening me and stop plotting ways you can doublecross me."

If you want to RP with my character just send me a message.

Last edited by Beth on Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:19 pm
Profile WWW

" Whatever you say..." He said in a carefree way. He did not pay much attention to what the girl said and issued it as just shallow resistance.

The monster enjoyed watching her, but then as time passed grew a bit more impatient. His tentacles started to flicker out of their scale-receptacles but he controlled them. This, however, was a sign of apparent impatience.

But then again, as he proved before, good things happen to those who wait.

One ship flew past them, a spice trader to the Outer Rim planets. The window being so large, quite a few aliens looked out of the window. MOst were men, and cat-calls and jeering can be heard as the agent were seen in full view, although he was clearly hidden from sight.

" Well, well."
the Lieutenant laughed." Seems like you've got quite a few admirers."

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:59 am
Profile YIM

As Kate stood naked in front of the glass window of her cabin her body on full view to the alien traders across the vacuum of space, embarrassment ran throughout her whole body making her flush at all the attention she was getting, but it wasn't long before this embarrassment turned to anger. She turned away from the window to face KouzaKai and said, "these admirers can go to hell, did you plan this what do expect me to fuck them as well. This was meant to be a one time deal not a orgie." She stared hard and angrly at the monster as she heard the scanner in the cockpit bleep noisely as it tracked the trader ship as it hung besides the ADD scout vessel.

Last edited by Beth on Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:57 pm
Profile WWW

" Nah, they just wanted to see the goods." smiled the monster.

Once he stood, trying to go to where the girl was standing. The traders applauded, as if they were watching a show.

" Unless you have heat shields or something they're gonna watch, like it or not..." He said, laughing.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:10 am
Profile YIM

Kate's head dropped down in embrassment she knew this ship didn't have any heat shields it was only a ADD scout vessel and not that well equipped. Meanwhile her hands that were covering up her naked body as best she could, when he eventually stood up from the bed she automatically took a step backwards to get away from him. She couldn't help it, she was just acting on instincts she had learned as an agent.

As she stepped back she felt the cold glass of the window press up against her naked body she knew now that she had nowhere to go but this was the deal she had made and she did accept it. So Kate took a small step forward determined that she would not be caught retreating anywhere.

She looked at the beast and said, "funny I just thought this was meant to be a solitary piece of space were no one goes expect you, them appearing as you own personal audience is quite a coincidence when you think about it."

As she said this she once again casually walked around the beast out of reach, she was determined to get a answer from him before she did anything.

Last edited by Beth on Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:42 am
Profile WWW

The girl was right. Besides he did want to keep this personal, just between him and his temporary slave.

To the anguished groans and threats of the alien crew, he signaled them to go away,or else suffer the firepower of his own ship 'Devourer'.

With one last look of pain they went away, although he was unsure how they found this out. Maybe they were from the spaceports, or maybe they just veered out of course. This was supposed to be traffic-free, as she said.

" I am so sorry for that." He said, emotionless. " It will not happen again. Now,please continue."

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:31 am
Profile YIM

"What would you like me to continue doing." the now nervous agent said, she was glad that her alien audience hadgone away but now she was all alone with this beast again and that no matter what she agreed to made happy. "I mean do you want to stand and stare at you ADD prize, would you like me to pose for you," she said sarcastically her cool nerve returning slightly stopping her from paniciking outright.

Last edited by Beth on Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:23 pm
Profile WWW

Something made him feel he should take hold of the situation, since this was an awkwardness which he himself instigated. Her nerves had been shaken, and underneath that tough exterior she was still a scared female after all.

" I..." he was at a loss for words.

Still she was a prize to behold. Her hidden gifts were in full view since she shed off her clothing. Her breasts jutted out proudly, inviting the monster to swim in their delights. Their nipples seemingly beckoning him to savor them in his mouth, taste them with his tongue. Her panties alluring him to take them off and dive in her sweet muff...

" You should...pose." He said, having a hard time controlling his libido. " Do what you were doing before we got rudely interrupted, little slave."

His smile once again returned to his face, as he seemed to be splashed with cold water to awaken him. His instincts once more took over, the nerves of the officer within taking control once more.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:33 am
Profile YIM

"Oh you want me to tease you do you thats the job description now." Kate said, feeling almost powerful in the presence of this mighty alliance slave trainer. "Oh well I guess the only way to tease you is by denying you what you most want the whole show." She said referring to her naked body.

Kate then went around the small cabin to the desk in the corner and withdrew a chair. She then flipped the chair around so the back of the seat was facing the monster then she sat down her legs straddling the chair. The back of the seat was now covering most of her front except her breasts, but she soon fixed that by leaning both of her elbows in front of her chest on the back of the chair.

All the areas of her naked body that KouzaKai lusted after were hidden from his view. As she leaned forward she simply then said, "Is this the kind of thing you wanted then."

Last edited by Beth on Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:39 pm
Profile WWW

" That's exactly it." He said, taking a seat in the bed he had gone from earlier. He wanted a bit of challenge and a little bit of teasing. And he wanted this to last a little more longer than usual.

The stars remained illuminating them, and the traffic soon died down in that part of the galaxy. There were no more indications of trade ships passing by, no more traffic in the route. Genuinely, they were alone.

The monster was not used to being alone with an agent, more so being with someone in this part of the universe. He usually went here for the sole purpose of contemplation and silence. Now he was here for something else.

He wanted things to be a little more exciting and dramatic, so he uttered a last command to make things even more exciting.

And in the even someone decided to crash upon them again, they would not see anything...well, maybe shadows.

" So how do you turn down the lights in here?" He said with a naughty smile upon his face.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:28 am
Profile YIM

As Kate lent forward on the seat that was covering her naked form she soon realized that her current pose pleased KouzaKai greatly, she wasn't going to displease this beast in anyway that wasn't her job right now. Her job was to secure the deal she made with this monster and that meant giving her morals a backseat for now. So she face KouzaKai and said, "It easy just ask the ships computer. Or you could do it manually."

Last edited by Beth on Sat Nov 03, 2007 12:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:40 pm
Profile WWW

" Dim lights." said the lieutenant and at once the lights darken, just enough for him to see the girl. In his former world the lights seldom reached the ocean floor, so he was accustomed to the dark and seeing in the dark.

And from his point of view, he saw just fine.

Smiling at the moon he went back to his lounging position...enjoying the moments as they passed by slowly, slowly for his leisure and must have been much to the girl's chagrin. He dismissed it;he was the one at command here. She must do what the bargain asked of her.

" Okay, now everything's more fine." He said with a smile. " Now, continue."

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:33 am
Profile YIM

Feeling strangely more confident then she did a moment ago Kate obeyyed KouzaKai's comand and continued the pose for a few minutes making sure that the alien could not see any of her asserts. "So you like what you see," she said almost playful. After Kate did this she silently berated herself for this alluring beahaviour.

After a few minutes passed keeping the same pose in the seductively dim room she changed her position standing up she turned the chair around so that faced the monster and she sat on the edge of the seat and leaned forward towards Kouzakai continue to tease him slightly. As continued to pose she let her arms drop over her breasts and cover her bare pussy.

Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:33 pm
Profile WWW

Slowly and slowly her well-endowed chest came into view. The ADD sure picks out the best of them, and it seems they weren't just picked out for the talent. They were also picked out for their body. It might be a long shot but he guessed enough of a beautiful bod is ideal for a fit body.

He wanted to grope her now but no...he was in a peep show and there was an imaginary barrier of glass between the two. He must keep the composure of an officer in these moments.

Smiling he acknowledged the girl's newfound enthusiasm.

" Well...look at that...I did not expect that from you." He said. " Good confidence girl, I like that."

Then the issue of titles.

" I really do not know what to call you that you would like..."
He paced back and forth, thinking deeply. Yet it was a feign; he wanted to see more of her bod that she would allow. " 'Pet sounds akin to 'slave' so if you would, what would you REALLY like me to call you?"

Having said that, he went back to the bed. A few more and he knows things will become steamy in the cold depths of space.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Sat Nov 03, 2007 3:04 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next