View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 2:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 MR Mission 10: Halls of the Labyrinth 

Post Re: MR Mission 10: Halls of the Labyrinth
When Minerva opened her mouth to moan, one of the cables coiled around her delicious body immediately saw its opportunity and thrust itself between her lips. It briefly caressed her tongue before pushing farther, thrusting firmly down her throat. Minerva's excitement fueled Kerith's and he increased the power of his thrusts, the slick steel tentacle that had found its way into her ass doing likewise. The tendrils coiling around the agent were barely able to contain her now, so they slithered further around her until almost her entire body was wrapped in steel metal cords.

Mon May 10, 2010 7:20 pm

As Minerva moan, she felt a cable push its way between her lips. It played with her tongue oh so briefly, before pressing deeper into her throat. She nearly gagged in reaction, but soon adjusted. The red head could feel the trusts into her delicate flower increase the pace as did so the steel tendril in her rear. Minerva was sure she was going to be broken into two, but somehow she could feel her body reacting as the pleasure was starting to build within her. She wanted to move in reaction, but the steel tendrils had bound her entire body completely.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Tue May 11, 2010 3:54 am

As Minerva's body reacts, the tendrils wrapped around her flesh relax, allowing her to writhe in their grip, curling around her flesh and exploring it in reaction to her movements. Sometimes the joints bite painfully into her bare skin, but mostly the cold steel just flows over her flawless body. The cable in her throat pushed its way deeper and deeper inside, while its partner continued firmly fucking her butt.

Kerith's chest rumbled as he growled in pleasure, his monstrous member buried up to its heavy balls inside her. His powerful body rippled as he forced her flower to spread for him.

Tue May 11, 2010 4:36 am

Minerva could feel the tendrils around her body loosen up a little, letting her body begin to move as she could feel the coils continue to hold and explore her even as they occasionally bit into her skin. Despite the pain, the pleasure was starting to overwhelm the red headed agent.

Every orafus had something pushing deep into the agent's nubile body. She could feel her body was on the edge of a climax, it wouldn't take much for Kerith to send her over the edge. Even as she let out a soft muffled moan, she heard Kerith growl. It was clear he was enjoying every moment with the red headed agent.

Wed May 12, 2010 3:06 am

Suddenly Kerith let out a bestial snort and backed up, taking Minerva who was impaled on his cock with him. Still buried up to his heavy balls inside her, he twisted her around so that he had her mounted from behind like an animal. His forceful thrusts were even more powerful now, making her body shake as he fucked her. The cords wrapped around her seemed to sense their masters excitement, and they wildly stroked her body and coiled their cool steel around her limbs and torso.

Thu May 20, 2010 7:55 am

Minerva her a snort come from Kerith and suddenly she felt herself being pulled back and spun around. The red headed agent suddenly found herself on all fours. The cords wrapped the selves around her limbs and her chest, as the steel coiled around her orbs. However, soon she could feel Kerith suddenly begin thrusting into her even harder. She could only gasp and moan louder as she felt every thrust causing her entire body to shake.

It was more than Minerva could take as she was sent over the edge. Her back arched as she pointed her head pointed to ceiling, she let out a loud moan as she was overwhelmed with estasy as she climaxed. Slowly her head fell forward as her moan feaded away. She knew the minotaur behind her was not done with her.

Sun May 23, 2010 2:28 pm

Kerith let out a few more snorts, louder now. His more advantageous position as well as the agent's loud moan had done it for him, he came like a flood. His thick seed rushed through Minerva, filling her, flooding her womb, and then finally trickling back out of her pussy to run down her delicious thighs. When he pulled out his cock was still hard, certain infernal energies in the past having given him this strange endurance. In his passion he hardly noticed when two of his steel cables slipped inside her cum-soaked pussy, slithering along the walls within and then pounding it, each in a different direction. One of those cables was the one that had previously been fucking her ass, and Kerith decided that it had made enough room for his own monstrous cock. He aimed his shaft at her tight anal entrance and made a powerful push.

Tue May 25, 2010 11:45 pm

Minerva could feel her flower be filled with the minotaur's seed. Minerva had lowered her head in shame as she could feel his massive member pulled out of her. At least he was done, or so she thought. Immediately she gasped as she felt two of the tendrils begin to move into her flower and began to move back and forth. However the big surprise was to come. She screamed as she felt his massive member dive into her rear as deep as it could go. The redhead agent froze in place as her screamed filled the maze.

Wed May 26, 2010 4:38 am

Minerva's scream encouraged Kerith, the evidence of her pain sending her deeper into his frenzy. His massive cock could scarcely be a comfortable fit in her tight little asshole, but by necessity he was an expert at penetrating even the tightest petals. So he fucked her as deep as he could, getting his cock unbelievably deep inside. It seemed against all odds that he might be able to fight his entire length inside, as he impaled her on all fours, treating her like nothing more than an animal.

Wed May 26, 2010 6:12 pm

Minerva could do little but grab the ground for dear life. It felt like Kerith would break her into as she was constantly being thrusted into. She was no longer struggling to escape, merely to survive this experience. Still she let out moans as she could feel the cables working within her flower trying to arousal. It was rather frightening to the redheaded agent that she could be in this kinda of pain and still be aroused...

Thu May 27, 2010 4:36 am
Reply to topic   [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3