View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 3:50 pm

Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 MR Mission 10: Halls of the Labyrinth 

Post Re: MR Mission 10: Halls of the Labyrinth
Minerva was about to fire when the minotaur spun around at lightning speed. Her stun gun was knocked out of her hands by the giant gun the creature was holding. Kerith's minigun then faded away as a giant axe appeared. Minerva had only a second to admire the technology the minotaur was using before the axe came down towards her body.

Minerva jumped back as the Kerith's swing forced some distance between the two. It was then he explained that he was trying to find a place to make his home and that it was her that was intruding. As he did so he also explained she was going to play for her intrusion. It was then his prosthetic hand open its palm. Suddenly steel cables shot at near impossible speeds at the poor red headed agent. She struggled to get out of the way as the cables quickly closed the gap to her...

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:32 pm

Minerva dodged the thick steel tentacles - only to realize they weren't aimed at her in the first place. All five of them shot past her and then curved in a graceful loop, each of them around her, two snaring her forearms and forcing them up, the rest coiling around her legs and midriff, pressing into her body, their jointed segments tearing at her uniform.

He pulls her toward him, lifting her feet of the ground and bringing her to face level, looking her in the eye. He opens his mouth to speak, perhaps to taunt her before he kills her, but he stops, slowly closing it again.

He studies the line of her neck, her eyes, her face, her red hair. His gaze settles on the last - even though real bulls were colorblind, he was not, and the color red always drove him crazy.

Damn you're beautiful, he says at last.

Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:53 pm

Minerva breathed a sigh as tentacles when shooting past her. She was ready to go for her rifle again when she felt her hands get bound by the steel tentacles. No! More tendrils wrapped around her legs and waist, tearing into her flight suit.

In seconds the tentacles pulled Minerva to Kerith, she struggled helpless against the steel tentacles but escape was impossible. Minerva could feel his breath on her face as he opened his mouth, she wasn't sure he was going to do to her. He seemed to study her for the longest time, then he mentioned how beautiful she was. W-What are you going to do with me?

Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:46 pm

Kerith doesn't respond at first, simply leaning closer to Minerva, and then giving her a long, rough lick. His pink tongue his huge, wet, and as coarse as sandpaper, dragging itself along her neck before flicking away after tasting her jawbone and cheek. Being an herbivore meant that he couldn't simply gobble her up, contrary to what the tales of minotaurs said. It did however mean that even tasting human flesh on his tongue was like a narcotic to him, clouding his mind with euphoria and lust. The massive shaft between his legs began to perk up and swell.

I'll let you go, he rasps. After I've had my fun.

He paused to admire her again for a long, piercing moment, before his real hand grabbed at the pants of her flight suit, ripping them off as though they were tissue paper. He was eager to know what the rest of her tasted like.

Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:35 am

There is a long silence, as Kerith just stared at Minerva. He leaned close to Minerva, and licked her across her neck, her jaw, and her cheek. As she felt the wet warm, sandpaper taste across her face she looked up at his face. As his tongue left, it was clear he was enjoying the taste of her.

It was the when he let her know of his true attentions. He stared as her again for a long period of the time, then he ripped her flight suit as it was nothing. As the remains of her uniform was thrown away she looked down at her shapely build clad in nothing but her black underwear. No, don't do this. She tried to move her hands again but the steel tentacles gave no ground.

Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:20 am

With her flight suit gone, Kerith's steel tendrils continued coiling suggestively around her, their segments lightly nipping at her flesh.

Kerith ignores her, too intent on her scent and taste. He sniffs up and down the length of her body, then lifts her up above his head, licking her shapely legs. He ran his tongue along them over and over, then put her entire thigh in his mouth and sucked firmly at it. The enjoyment he was getting out of this was obvious in his swiftly growing shaft.

It wasn't long before he couldn't restrain himself, too eager to see what little of her remained concealed. he clutched her panties in his flesh fingers and yanked them down, letting them dangle uselessly around her ankle. Then he seized her bra and ripped it off with a snap.

Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:31 am

Minerva could feel the steel tendirls continue to wrap around her slowly as they explored her soft body further entangled her the agent. Minerva gasped as she felt her body get turn upside down. It was then she could feel his warm tongue beginning to explore her legs, exploring the curves of her body. After what seemed what like forever he began to put an entire thigh in his mouth and began to suck on it, enjoying Minerva's flavor.

Minerva tried to protest, but Kerith wasn't listening at her all as he continued smell and taste her. It was then he reached up and pulled her black panties down to her ankles. Before she could respond, he reached up and ripped off her bra. The red head's breasts bounced independently of each other as they were freed from their cloth prison. The now completely naked Minerva blushed in embarrassment as she realized the minotaur was just getting starting with her.

Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:18 am

Kerith paused a moment to look eagerly at her naked body, his eyes glinting with desire. Then he continued licking, squashing her breasts against her body with his huge tongue. He buried his nose into her and then let out a snarl, taking one of her entire breasts into her mouth while she was distracted.

While he was distracted, the steel cables that extended from his palm seemed to take on a life of his own, taking what fun they could while their master was distracted. Though Kerith didn't fully understand this, it wasn't possible to control them solely with a neural link, which is why they had been given a rudimentary artificial intelligence, one that loved beautiful, defenseless women just as much as their master did. Their coils slithered along her nude body as each tip probed a different area of her. One of them rubbed at her ankles, another at the back of her neck, and a third slithering down the crack of her ass. Yet another trailed down her belly and between her legs until it discovered her pussy. It slithered along her entrance but didn't dare penetrate, realizing that if it fucked her before its master got a chance to, it would enrage the minotaur enough to cause him to tear it right out of his palm.

Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:58 am

Minerva blushed as she felt his warm tongue begin to wash across her orbs. She could feel the warm breath of his nose as it bury itself between her mounds. It was then he opened his mouth and took in one of her breasts in his mouth, she gasps as he squeezed it in his teeth slightly.

Meanwhile it was the steel cables that was causing her most problems. The tendirls continued to explored her body. She could feel one slowly wrapping around her neck as another tickled her feet. However it was two others that her attention, she could feel one begin to explore her rear as the other began to rub against her flower. She moaned as she felt it rub against her flower, trying to her flower to bloom for it.

Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:11 am

The cable between Minerva's legs trails slowly along her lips, wanting to penetrate but not daring to. As Kerith sucks brutishly on her breast, her as of yet bare one hardly remains unattended, the head of a cable that's coiled around her waist slithers up and coils delicately around her breast, pushing it up and out. Its cold, steel tip teasingly strokes her nipple.

Kerith can stand it no longer, his powerful form is tensed and as much as he wants to keep his mouth around her beautiful mound, if he keeps this up any longer he might just have to devour her. Steel cables lift her high above him, and the next thing she feels are his long horns pressing against her thighs. With the steel cables around her forcing her legs wide open, her defenseless sex is easy prey to his eager tongue. It's rough, wet surface scrapes her raw as he eagerly laps it up. His huge hands grasp her ass, pressing her flower against his mouth so he can try to penetrate it. He doesn't quite manage, his tongue is simply too massive, but he certainly makes quite a heroic effort.

The tendril that had previously been probing between Minerva's legs now goes to ground, not wanting the minotaur to discover what it had been up to moments ago. Curling around her thigh, its head finds her rear just as the other one did. However, this cable is more bold and after only briefly exploring her beautiful rear, it seeks out her back entrance and presses its hard steel head against it, which now seems to be coated in some sort of oil.

Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:47 am

Minerva could feel her one of the cables slowly around her unattended breast. The red headed agent moaned as she felt the cable begin to manipulate her breast, slowly begin squeeze it. As the cold tip begin to tease her nipple, she could feel the breast swell in reaction.

It was right then Kerith's mouth released her orb, which bounced a little with its release. Minerva wasn't sure what she was up to, when she suddenly gasped as the steel cables lifted her high into the air. Only when she felt the Minotaur's horns against her thighs did she realize he was underneath her. The cables pulled her legs apart, the red headed agent struggled to resist, but cables were too strong for her. Soon she could feel the rough wet sandpaper like tongue begin to lick her flower, she moaned as she could her body betray her and react to his tongue as it fully bloomed.

It was then she could feel the tongue then begin to try to push into her flower. AHh, nooo! It's too big! It's too big. Fortunately for the red head it does feel like he can't make much more progress. However, she didn't note the tendril that was around her lower lips, move to her rear and began to explore it. AHHH!!! Suddenly her head pointed to the ceiling as she felt the oil covered tendril push hard against her rear, as pressed to move into her.

Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:16 pm

Kerith just cackles, withdrawing his tongue and lowering Minerva. Alright. Try this for size. As he lowers her, the cable that had been poised to enter her ass remains stiff and thus plunges in. She can feel its slick, segmented length coiling and thrusting deep inside her, squirming as it seeks to go as far into her depths as it can possibly manage.

The cables around her legs force her knees up to her chest, and spread her thighs wide open. She's now suspended on her back in mid-air. For a moment she's simply allowed to hang free, but then the mass of coiled tendrils, with their tips still toying with each of her breasts, coil around her waist, giving her support as they form a cradle. With her in position, Kerith gets a crazed look in his eye as he presses the head of his massive shaft against her sex. At first it doesn't seem like it could possibly fit, but nonetheless he pushes against her with all his strength, muscles rippling.

Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:03 pm

Minerva heard the minotaur cackle as she felt the tendrils begin to lower her down. As they did so, she felt the tendril in her rear penetrate her. Her head leaned back as she let out a moan as it so. Her entire body stiffened as she felt travel deep up her rear.

As it did so she could feel the cables around her begin to position her. Even with the tendril in her rear, she struggled to resist the ones that pushed her knees up to her chest. But they were too strong, and the red head's most sensitive area to Kerith. She could still feel the tendrils supporting her body playing with her breasts as the minotaur massive member began to press against her flower. The red headed agent looked down in horror as the Kerith had a crazed look in his eye, No! No, your not going to fit. You will break me in two!

Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:32 pm

Kerith just seemed more eager at Minerva's pleading words. With a fierce thrust, he pushed his tip inside her, feeling her juices like a balm on his shaft, her hot, tight slit driving him into a dark lust. Both of his hands gripped her thighs firmly and he thrust again, going farther and farther until he had finally buried all fourteen inches of his massive shaft between her legs. Every time he thrust the coils around her body tightened, their joints digging into her flesh. The steel cables coiling around Minerva cushioned her against the terrible impact as he began fucking her harder and harder, the tendril in her ass matching its owner's excitement as it pounded her raw.

Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:11 am

Minerva screamed as she felt his thick member get driven into her tight flower. Each thrust drove him deeper and deeper and there was a period where the red head was sure she was going to be ripped in half. As she squirmed from the shock she could the steel cables dug into her body as tightly to support and keep her still as he massive member finally fully thrusted into her. She moaned loudly as she felt tendril begin on its own to thrust into her relentlessly.

Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:04 am
Reply to topic   [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next