View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 2:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 First Conflict (ADD Squad VS Midrozi Clan #1) 

Post Re: First Conflict (ADD Squad VS Midrozi Clan #1)
Minerva flinched as the mirror was shot out of her hand, she had just seconds to spot what she could before the shattered object went flying out of her hands. Her muscles spasmed as she reached for the flashbang, a testament to the stress inflicted by having something literally being shot out of her hand. The red headed agent took a deep breath as she knew she had to enter the room now before her nerves got her. The young woman threw a flashbang into the room and waited until it went off; she didn't have to wait long.

Minerva charged in the room firing at Midrozi that had their heads up or were stunned by the shot. As she entered the room, there was one Midzori up and already in a firing stance. The agent fired first and was rewarded with a hit square in the eye, or at least that was she thought as he fell backwards. The other Midrozi were already shrugging off the effects of the first flashbang, but it was simply too late for half of them. The agent quickly fired a series of rapid shots each target she shot at went down in rapid succession. As the red head turned to face the remaining Midrozi in the room she felt a sharp pain in her shoulder. The agent could see the a barb from the warrior had hit her in the shoulder. The armor had simply shattered into pieces some of it embedding in and around the wound. The young agent grabbed her shoulder in pain just as the second flashbang had gone off stunning herself and whoever was left in the room.

In came the marines, shooting the remaining Midozi who had been left dazed and confused from the second explosion. Quickly the marines made quick work of anyone who opposed them; for a moment Minerva was left to stumble around even as gunfire erupted near her. Eventually her sight and sound returned as did the pain of her shoulder, Ow! Allright some of you be ready to surpress the room just in case any of them is playing possum. The rest we will take the hostages down, getting them back to the ship where they should be safe.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:37 am

Kaelish leapt into the air, his legs pushing him far faster and further than should be possible as he rolled over Iria, the hammer swinging through the space he had just as the table was flung through the air. He didn't think his shield would take more than one hit from a weapon with that much brute force behind them, and as he rolled through the air Iria would see two slightly transparent tendrils extend from the 'haze' in front of him, lashing out and trying to grab her wrists to prevent her to use the hammer. But Kaelish hadn't factored in the immense strength of Iria, and as he landed and slashed at her back with his blades his psychic projections shattered. He instantly tried to back away, but deep inside he doubted he would get away. He poured his power into his shield, reinforcing it to try and hold off that vicious hammer blow that he knew would be coming.

Meanwhile Kaeli had been just about to fire when the table swept past her, almost clipping her arm before she could react. She jerked, taking several sudden steps away and almost tripping again over a medical bed. It would be several seconds before she could recover, and Iria would just have to hope that she could deal with Kaelish before the alien hunter started shooting at her.

Garii cursed himself as he considered the situation from his position on the floor behind some makeshift cover. The situation was bad, and he knew it. Outnumbered badly, in a position he couldn't retreat from, and with the humans through the door they could bring their numbers to bare. As competent as the Midrozi Warrior was, he no longer expected to survive. Unless Kaelish and Kaeli hit the ADD soon, something that was seeming less and less likely. He couldn't see the other agent as he remained prone on the floor, barely looking out of his cover to watch the humans. His face was uncovered, a very faint haze surrounding it. Two of the marines were cutting the prisoners down, and he knew that this was the best chance he would get.

In a heartbeat he exploded into movement, the upturned table he was hiding about slamming across the ground and towards the humans as his shoulders pushed off, sending him up through the air and to his feet. The bolt rifle was held in a single hand, and his aim swept across the humans as he pulled the trigger. He first focused on the marines that had their guns up and ready, aiming at the chest and sending two marines down in moments before the other humans started to respond.

Before he could increase the count the other marines responded, assault rifle rounds slamming into him. His abilities were already stretched to the limit, and the haze shattered as bullets tore into him. His body armour helped, deflecting shots to the side. But even then the force cracked bones, and the moment his psychic barrier was gone he would start to breathe in the spores. A bullet to the throat finally ended him, just as he managed to send one final bolt towards the agent who led them all, barely missing her neck as he collapsed to the floor.

The Midrozi are currently prowling the space lanes, and their survey team on Shokushu are evaluating the various students.

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:18 am

It would have been a good plan if Iria actually planned this to happen. She did not care about mental attacks or fancy poisons. Iria believed in only her strength and for this battle, her strength was succeeding in overpowering four alien criminals. She did not even notice the tendrils that tried to hold her arms. The busty agent did not pay any mind to the table that grazed the other hunter that was attempting to shoot her. There was only focus on her mind and that was the Midrozi that flipped behind her.

Turning around, she built momentum behind her hammer as she brought her weapon half circle to where the psychic was. Pushing off her powerful legs, Iria closed the distance between her and her opponent, bringing the heavy hammerhead crashing towards the man and his shimmering barrier. Even if it did not kill the creature, if she took down that shield there would be nothing protecting it from the pollens in the air. Then there would be only one Midrozi to deal with. She was pleased she went alone and had these to herself to play with. A good fight was always good for getting the blood pumping.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:20 pm

Even as Minerva and the marines made their way to the hostages the remaining Midozi was preparing to strike. At the moment she and some of the marines reached the hostages, a table was suddenly thrown at towards them. It didn't come close enough to harm anyone but the damage had already been done, it had distracted everyone in the room from the real threat. A Midrozi came flying though the air with his rifle in a single hand just like he was from some sort of action movie. In the seconds of advantage, he fired off two quick shots downing two marines with absolute precision.

The agent acted quickly to bring up her gun to deal with the opponent even though a flash of pain tore through her mind as her wounded shoulder complained. However as she was about to do so, the other marines in the room opened fire ripping apart the Midrozi. However the lone warrior seemed to accept his fate and pressed on firing even as his body was ripped apart by the gunfire. The young woman heard a thump at the wall near her even as the warrior finally succumbed to his wounds and fell to the floor. She turned to notice that a barb had just missed her neck by the shortest of margins.

Inwardly the agent cursed herself, she knew she had to clear the room completely. However, she knew that if a firefight broke out the hostages were dead in their current position, so she tried to get them free before a second firefight broke out. Now her decision had caused two of her marines to go down with at least severe wounds if they weren't already dead. [color=Fuchsia]Clear the room. I want make sure there is no more surprises. Cut those two down and prepare to evacuate them and our wounded back to the ship. The wounded agent immediately went to check on the down marines to see what she could do to help them.

(Sorry about the lack of response. :oops: I feel really bad about and not sure how I missed this thread being updated.)

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Sun May 15, 2011 5:35 pm
Reply to topic   [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3