View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 4:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Heavenly Bodies [for Aria] 

Post Heavenly Bodies [for Aria]
Space. Outer Space, to be more precisely. This was something new for the great demon lord, to find himself in space of all places. Earth had been one thing. Shokushu... Was the exception to the rule. Hell, he hadn't meant to go to the blasted island in the first place, as pleasant as it had been. But Outer Space was an entirely different thing. Ah, at least it wasn't so goddamn bright. Now, that was the only positive as far as he could see. The Marquis grumbled as he made his way around the empty ship, annoyed at the predicament he now found himself in. It hadn't been difficult to sneak aboard the ship, nor had it been difficult to get into the base in the first place. The problems had all started when he made his presence known to the crew.

That had been when they broke out the weapons. Now, those things had hurt at first. They didn't, now that he got accustomed to them. It was the best thing about himself, or so he thought, how he kept on adapting and getting around problems as if he were water. An amusing thought for the Marquis, considering he was mostly made from water. But it didn't help in the end after they abandoned ship. Here he was, stuck aboard an abandoned space craft, with no one to torment and ravage, nor anything to entertain himself with. He really should have just stayed on the damn island. The demon lord swore to himself that once he got out of this predicament, he'd return to Shokushu and be happy with the island, blasted sun and all.

Last he heard from the crew, they had shouted something about abandoning the craft and leaving it for the ADD to take care of. Now, he might have been intelligent and all but the Marquis wasn't too sure who or what this ADD was and whenever it was smart to let them take care of him. Somehow, he doubted that they would return him to the island. That would have just been wistful thinking. Ahh, he'd deal with them once they came and find a way back on his own. Exactly the way he did things, with patience and time. And whoever the hell was coming? Well, they'd be in quite a bit of trouble, with all the amount of shit that would be hitting the proverbial fan.

Tue May 11, 2010 3:09 am

Post Re: Heavenly Bodies [for Aria]
Aria stared at her ships monitor, the flashing red lights and icons depicting the military vessels distance, size, and occupancy. Her life scanners were coming up negative. The ADD report said this vessel was fully populated not more than a day ago. What could have caused an entire ships crew to just vanish? All attempts to hail the vessel failed so she set her small sleek craft to dock with the much larger vessel, the auto pilot and computer sub routines handling all the messy work while she got up and moved to the back of her ship to get her equipment on.

Sliding into her black shiny suit, the leather like material fitting tightly against her curvacuous form, she zipped up the front of the one piece suit, its armor plates on her knees, elbows, shoulders, back and chest, covered enough to give good protection but most importantly kept her movement free and unrestricted. She pulled on the black boots, sleek without any sort of adornment or tie, a simple button press and the boots shrank to fit snugly over her foot and calf, running up to just under her knee plate. the soles of the boot has a slight heel to them, propping her body up slightly but its primary function was the gravity stabilizers and motion assist sensors and drives to increase her speed at running and jumping. Her bodysuit contained similar devices in the plating, to increase her strength slightly but vastly increased her reflex speed, the smal nodules in the inside of the back of the armor along the spinal area tapped into her nervous system allowing her to move at the speed of her thoughts, and augmented the muscles and metabolism to keep up with those motions.

This combination of tech allowed her to be faster and more responsive than a normal human, and aided greatly in her missions which required her to be fast and discreet. Her hair she kept down, long dark brown almost black locks of pin straight hair, it rarely ever got in the way of any encounter and was just easier to manage. She pulled on a visor over her eyes, the HUD of the display on the clear blue glass gave her vitals and how long her body would be able to sustain the enhanced speeds and reflexes of the suit before she needed to eat and sleep again.

Finally, her weaponry, she pulled a belt around her waist, included was two holsters for small firearms which she placed two vaguely handgun shaped weapons, Plasma pistols, both semi automatic in their firing to prevent overheating, and along her back, a sheath for an energy knife, more akin to a short sword. Then, over her hands and forearms, a pair of black gauntlets whose plates were the same deep navy blue plates that her armor bore, but in the plates were glowing bright blue nodes with lines that ran up the length of the glove and attached to her suit, and down to her fingertips which also had small blue glowing dots on each finger. These were meant to focus her unique ability and allow her to discharge the build up of energy that it caused into accurate, controllable projections.

"Now then," She muttered to herself standing at the docking doors of her ship as it finished its auto dock. "Lets see what we have here..." She drew her two pistols and held them out infront of her, not knowing what quite to expect as the doors opened to the airlock now connecting her to the Cruiser.

Tue May 11, 2010 8:41 am

The ship's security programs had gone off, blaring and alerting the Marquis to the presence of a newcomer. Perhaps all this technology wasn't so bad, if only he could make any sense of the damned thing at all. The screens, though, showed that there was some sort of object docking into the vessel. This, he could understand easily. Not only that, but there was now another life form aboard the ship. This meant several things to the demon lord. This was possibly someone who had come to dealt with him. Perhaps someone who had come to see what happened to the vessel. Perhaps someone who wanted to take advantage of the vessel's condition. Either way, it was someone he could toy with, someone he could enjoy. Someone to entertain him, carnally. And perhaps, a source of information.

The demon lord sneered as he destroyed the screens with loud smashes of his arms, wrecking them. No need to allow his 'enemy' the same benefits of the ship. As far as he was concerned, he knew nothing about this being nor about its intents. It would be foolish to let his guard down. He would have to deal with the 'intruder' the same way the ship's crew had tried to deal with him before abandoning it. The Marquis then left the bridge, sealing it shut with heavy doors before destroying the lock. It was only then that he began to shift, becoming intangible and incorporeal. Slowly, the demon lord became invisible and began to phase through the decks, searching out for the 'intruder' in question.

Wed May 12, 2010 4:57 am

Empty, no sign of life, nothing. The ships klaxons blared as the doors opened heralding her arrival. As she moved through the ship, her scanners bringing up nothing unusual as of yet. Eventually the sirens stopped and the dull silence of space filled the ship. Her first thing should be to move to the bridge, see if anything from the ships log would be able to tell her anything of what transpired. The power still seemed to be active on the ship so it wasn't a power failure, and she moved quickly but cautiously, making sure to keep her weapons trained and always checking her six, just in case something was here that she wasn't aware of. Her boots allowerd to her float ever so slightly above the metal of the ships floor, allowing for long, gliding steps at a relatively fast pace. Reaching the lift she moved up to the command deck, only a few thousand more feet till the bridge. She began moving down the long empty corridor, this time walking, to keep herself extra aware of her surroundings.

Thu May 13, 2010 8:16 am

Silently, the Marquis waited in ambush within the walls of the empty corridor. He had already heard the lift moving up to the command deck, the same deck he had been on, and guessed quite correctly that it was in fact the newcomer. It wasn't long until he saw who it was that was hunting him down. A female, just as he knew it would be. And she was no simple beauty at all. The demon watched silently, wordlessly appreciating the figure she had to offer, and already, the demon was thinking of all the ways he would violate her in. Still quite invisible, the demon lord sent out tentacles toward the thick ballast doors, latching on to them and using his strength to bring them crashing down.

Just as quickly, another heavy door clanged as it banged hard against the deck. The woman was now trapped in the corridor, her only ways out strangled quickly. Now to deal with those weapons. Still invisible, Fornicarus whipped his tentacles around at the woman, smacking her weapons out of her hands just as a third struck at her from behind. He knew that with an adversary he knew nothing about, it would be wise to keep her confused, keep her disconcerted. Not showing himself yet, the demon threw his voice around until it seemed to echo everywhere. "And just who are you, my little one? Have you come to entertain me?"

Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:38 pm

Her pistols flung out from her hands the lovely agent let out a yelp as something struck her from behind sending her slender and light frame sprawling forward, she placed her hands on the floor pushing off the ground and into a flip twisting to turn around in mid air. As she came to face. The other direction a sound came from her gauntlets like a musical note. From her now out stretched hands a wave, encompassing most of the corridor, resonated out and flew down the hall. Aria heard the words as she took a readied stance, her visor having been flung off her face from the previous hit. Clanging to the gound.

"ADD agent Aria Renaxi. Are you the cause of incident with this vessel?"

A rhetorical question, but it was a reaction based of years of protocol.

Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:50 am

"Straight to the point, eh? Well, if you'd rather we not get to know each others, then very well..." The Marquis snickered, a laughter that bounced off everywhere, making it difficult to pinpoint his location. Then, his tentacles whipped into action again, banging hard against the walls of the corridor, thrashing and clanging, creating further tension. "I am, as you said, indeed the cause of this incident. The crew didn't take kindly to my presence here aboard their vessel, just as I didn't take kindly to finding myself in space, of all place." The laughter came again, sounding much closer than before, even as the tentacles continued to thrash around. "And you are here, I believe, to 'deal' with me, as the Captain of this ship put it? Such impudence... I understand the notion of needing to be dealt with but to send only one agent? Frankly, I'm insulted." The laughter came even closer, as the Marquis approached the agent from all around her, as immaterial as the air, as invisible as ever. "I believe you to be an intelligent female. There's something to be said for negotiation, so... If you would kindly, surrender now. I've questions to ask of you, and I could do with some entertainment. If you do as I ask, then I shall leave you here, unharmed."

Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:25 am

The previous wave smashed into the far end of the hall with a loud explosion, causing a wind to whip through the corridor. Aria stood her ground listening to the sounds of its voice echoing from all around her. She could expell her ability in every direction, but that would be the equivalent of using it 3 times, leaving only one more time before she would be completely drained. Sweat beaded on her brow as she felt the effects of loosing a wave of energy, her breathing slightly staggered.

"What kind of questions..." she voiced, "And what do you mean by entertainment.. I won't surrender to you!" Her voice held a deep resolve, unshaken and almost fearless.

Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:59 pm

"I'm afraid you don't really have any choice... Either you surrender to me and do as I tell you to, or I'll just take what I want by force. If you were smart, you'd accommodate me and allow things to move along more smoothly." The Marquis spoke even as he began to gather together, setting himself behind the agent even as his tentacles were in front of her, thrashing hard against the walls as a diversion. "Beside, as you can see... You're in quite a bad situation. You don't know where I am exactly. You don't even know what I look like. And whatever you fired off... Didn't even affect me at all. As long as I'm insubstantial, I'm invulnerable to all attacks. And I can turn solid in an instant, meaning I can ambush you at any time. You're trapped here. You don't have the strength to push those heavy doors up by yourself. The vents above are far too small for your body to slip through." The laughter came again. He did so enjoy pointing out the obvious. "As to your other question... Entertainment. I'm quite bored here, I must admit. And for the sake of vanity, Aria... You are quite attractive. I'd like nothing more than to peel that suit off you and... fuck you silly, if I may be so vulgar."

The demon laughed yet again, amused on how this conversation was going. But even then, his boredom was growing even greater and soon or later, he would have to drop the little game and attack her anyway. But then again, why leave this little stalemate intact? She clearly still had something up her sleeves. And he didn't really want to feel what it was while being solid. There was always the possibility that it might hurt like a bitch. So instead... The Marquis grinned as he began shaping one of his tentacles on the other side of the hall into a monstrous form, enough to make it look sufficiently dangerous. And then, keeping his voice sounding as if it was coming from all around her, the Marquis finally added. "Ah, well... Maybe I was mistaken. Perhaps you're too much of a bother and it would be wise to deal with you and take off on your ship. Oooh, it could have been fun, Aria... But like all the others, I'm afraid you're going to have to, well.. Die." With that, the monster he had created shimmered into view, now crawling toward the agent. Hopefully, she would be pushed into the corner enough to use whatever she had left...

Then... Once she was defenseless and had nothing left to fight with... I'll swoop in and ravage her! The thought ignited more of the Marquis' laughter, and he was quite careful to make sure the monster Aria could see did indeed laugh as well.

Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:36 pm

Aria pulled out her energy blade from its rear sheath watching the mass of a creature crawling towards her. The blade of her weapon glowed a azure hue with arcs of electricity dancing up and down the blade. She extended her other hand forward as that same musical note was hit and a wave of her power flew from it towards the creature. As it was released the beautiful ADD agent would move to rush the thing should it survive her blast.

"You will find I am not so boring. I won't be dying today!"

Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:17 am

The Marquis grinned as he watched the agent fired off the same blast as she had done earlier. It was rather strange, seeing a human have that sort of power, but then again there were witches and druids after all so it wasn't entirely out of the sort. The false monster before Aria appeared to have been destroyed by the blast, bursting into air. At that instant, the demon behind her struck, a tentacle slapping the energy blade out of her hand. "You're boring after all, falling for a trick like that so easily..." Fornicarus chortled in his deep voice as he forced the agent down with a hand, pushing her hard against the floor of the ship. "Now, as I see it... You're in no position to negotiate now. Resist all you want, it'll only... make this all the more enjoyable for me." The demon lord grinned as he pushed his captive agent over on her back, using two of his hands to force her wrists up over her head, even as he positioned himself above her. "Now, where shall we start? So many choices, so much time... You won't be dying, true. But you WILL most certainly be doing quite a few things before I'm done with you." The Marquis chuckled as he finally shifted into view, showing the agent just who she had been tangling with. With that, the monster effortlessly tore apart the armor covering her chest, a hand quickly sliding over the shiny fabric of her black suit before cupping a covered breast, fondling it rather lecherously. The other hand, however, worked on taking the agent's belt off, depriving her of any additional weapons she might have had before moving in between her thighs, the fingers roughly grinding against her pussy through the suit. "Worry not, however, Aria... It may not seem like it, but you'll enjoy being fucked so thoroughly."

Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:20 pm

Aria gasped, then let out a yelp as she struck the floor. The blow temporarily dazing her as she was flipped onto her back. her wrists pinned above her she could hardly react in the brief daze as the being came into view. Her eyes widen in horror as her armor was removed from her, then arched her back as she felt the hand groping her lovely chest, another cupping her sex as her slender, curvacious legs writhing as she felt the demon play with her lovely form. A half grunt half moan escaped her lips. Her body becoming aroused at his words, but her mind racing with a way out as her belt was removed.

Her azure orbs glared back up at the beast as she struggled and she spat back at him in defiance, "Get off me! I will kill you! take your hands off me! I would never enjoy anything from you other than your utter obliteration!"

Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:56 am

"You, kill me? I think not. Many before you have swore the same thing, but they've all failed in turn." The Marquis grinned as his tentacles quickly wrapped themselves around the girl's wrists, keeping them pinned down over her head as his hands were now free to do other things. With all four of his arms, the demon lord got to work, using his claws to cut into the suit, tearing the fabric as he did so, and patiently began to peel the agent's last protection before him away. Soon, Aria was trapped under him, with the tattered remains of her suit no longer able to provide any protection, much of her body naked and vulnerable before him. "Now, let us see if you will enjoy anything other than my utter obliteration" Fornicarus grinned as two of his hands cupped her breasts, fondling and groping them without any reserve whatsoever, enjoying the woman's globes for all they were worth. The demon's other two hands slowly slid down her sides and thighs, before gripping under the woman's knees, pushing her feet into the air as his cock began to rub against the slit of her pussy, grinding hard against it.

Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:32 pm

The Agent let out a yelp and arched her back as her suit was torn from her, her breast cupped and gropped sending bolts of arousal down her body. She gasped, opening her eyes wide as she was pulled towards him, her struggles in vain to try and move her nether regions from his lude appendage that slid along her growing wetness.

"No! get off me!" She cried as her luscious body twisted in its restraint against the creature wallowing in the lovely way it made her nubile form shake and bounce.

(Sorry that took so long, Car accident kept me from getting to here, but im better now)

Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:52 pm

(Don't worry about it, I hope you're fine though! Sounds like it was a nasty accident...)

The Marquis chortled again. "I think not. No, you'll be staying right here and I'll be enjoying you." The demon lord laughed as he continued to feel the woman's body up, two hands still teasing and groping at her breasts. With the other two hands, the demon kept his captive agent's legs apart as he continued to grind his cock against her slit, sliding it up and down against the wet lips. It didn't take long before he finally began press the tip of his cock against her entrance, pushing it into the woman's body inch by inch. Lubricated along by her growing arousal, the monster only chortled as he kept on sliding his cock into the agent's body, ignoring any further protests she might have made, not even caring about them at all. His sole concern now was to enjoy his pretty little prize, and enjoy her he would.

Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:18 am
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next