View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 7:04 am

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Heavenly Bodies [for Aria] 

Post Re: Heavenly Bodies [for Aria]
A gasp at first... Followed by the gorgeous girl arching her back at the feeling of the beast pushing into her torturously as what could only have been forced pleasure escaped her lips as she writhed, her walls, tight for even a human, gripped the beast as he plunged into her depths. Aria wanted to speak more, oh she did, but the feeling of the demon's size against her walls left her naught but speechless as a moean escaped her lips. As the being would finish pushing himself into her, she cried out "NO!" at the feeling of it. Her body's arousal skyrocketing at the feeling. She wanted to twist, to turn, to try and get away. but with her hands pinned above her, all she could do was tense her legs and her hips instinctively gyrated against Fornicarus, who she could tell by the look on his face, was thoroughly enjoying every nano second he spent groping her breast and forcing his member into her fluttering sex.

Aria then gritted her teeth trying to force the feeling of arousal down, to not give this demon the pleasure of knowing her body was filling with pleasure. And somewhere deep in her psyche, she was secretly reveling in the sensation of being conquered so easily, raped so readily.

Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:11 am

(Please, forgive me for taking so long to post #-o )

Choosing to misunderstand the woman's attempts to get away as her giving in to lust, the monster began to tease her. "Well, well, I suppose you're just another one, like all the rest." The Marquis chortled as he kept on groping her breasts with two of his hands, the other two keeping a firm hold on the girl's thighs. "But don't worry, it's quite fine to enjoy being raped. Better women than you have tired to resist me and failed, my dear." As if to make his point, the demon pinched the two nipples with his fingers and began tugging on them, almost as if he were trying to lift them by the woman's taut peaks alone. "So hard, so hot... Just another slut hungry for cock, aren't you?" Grinning, the monster was surely enjoying this, keeping her body sliding up and down on his cock and sexing her up all the while.

Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:59 pm

Aria's sapphire eyes widened, her nipples pinched and pulled causing her to let out a loud yelp of a mix of pain and pleasure. The feeling lanced through her like lightning, the creatures malicious and teasing words causing an increase in both her arousal, and in her humiliation. She tried to catch a breath, but the feeling of climax shot upwards causing her to only be able to gasp out a few short words in between breaths and moans of arousal. She twisted, struggled, valiantly to be sure, but the monster's grip was too strong, she couldn't move more than a couple inches.

"I... would rather die.... Of starvation... than be hungry... For anything of yours!" She spat back at him. She went to continue to say more but the first Climax crept quickly upon her, causing her back to arch and her body began to move in time with Fornicarus' thrusts into her heavenly depths. The ADD agent close her eyes in resistance as tried to put the growing feeling inside her down, leaving her vulnerable, her struggles not as firm she wanted but her body was enjoying its rape, a cry of forced pleasure from the release. Her body wasn't done however, she remained not only wet but also after she had the orgasm she remained fully aroused, and her body quickly moved to have its second, climbing faster and faster.

It became increasingly difficult to keep her mind, her vision fuzzing over as fireworks splashed across her sight from the sensations, it felt good. Too good, Aria would soon be unable to even struggle against this being that played her body like a master musician would an instrument.

Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:59 am

"You say that, my dear... But eventually, you'll be begging for it, like all the others." Fornicarus grinned as he kept on teasing the woman's body, even as his cock kept on sliding into her cunt. This was a feisty one, to be sure, but he had dealt with her type before. And they all had failed to back their words up. "I believe you said you wouldn't enjoy anything from me and yet..." Here, the Marquis gloated even more so, smirking down at the Agent. "I believe you just enjoyed an orgasm. And I believe you have me to thank for the orgasm." The monster chortled as it pressed the attack, both physically and mentally.

"You see, my dear..." He began again as his hands continued to fondle and grope Aria's breasts, fingers tugging and pinching on her nipples abusively. "...There is nothing you can do to get out of it, nothing you can say to stop this..." His thick cock continued to pound in and out of the woman's wet pussy, lubricated even more by her orgasm, and he did not forget to plunge as deep into her as he could every time. "...and in the end, there is only one truth. And that truth is, you are enjoying this. You are enjoying being raped and used like this."

The demon lord then pulled his captive off the floor, forcing her into the air with the tentacles now holding her up by the arms. With the other tentacles supporting her legs, it was still all too easy for the Marquis to rape her and abuse her body further. But this time, another tentacle began to snake around the woman, suddenly pressing against the tight button of her ass, twisting and grounding itself against her rear but not pushing into her just yet. He wanted her to experience just a bit more of the terror, to quaver in fear of being raped in the ass as well. "See, you're quite the entertainment, my dear. Just another helpless little slut to enjoy. Ah, at least you're enjoying it too."

Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:57 pm

The tentacles found her legs to feel like fine silk as they coiled around her pillars of heaven. Her skin was perfect, and she looked like a trapped goddess in the monsters vile grip. Aria shouted in protest as she struggled, lifted into the air she couldn't muster the strength to speak as she cried out again as she felt the tentacles at her rear entrance. She shake her head in protest as the arousal built within her, she couldn't help it, her body was loving this, every inch of him, but she was terrified now, her body was unable to fight him like this. While held Aria could not even struggle. Another wave rocked her body, sending shockwaves through her, sparks danced across her vision and her eyes closed as it washed over her like a terrible wave of ecstacy. Fear and pleasure mixed in her a terrible concotion of aroused mewling.

Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:21 am

"Oh, it's useless to resist, my lovely girl... No matter how much you try to resist, you cannot deny the fact that your body is giving in so easily!" The Marquis grinned as he kept on abusing the Agent, hands groping and teasing her breasts and rear, even as the tentacles continued to hold her arms and legs hostage to the demon lord's will. The monster's cock kept on sliding in and out of the female's sex, pumping into her entirely before withdrawing, only to be forced back into her again and again. There was no end to the monster's abuse as she soon finally felt the tentacle taunting her push into her ass, the thick girth sliding into her and forcing her to feel filled beyond compare. Every mewl and gasp the Agent released was only fuel for the monster, spurring him to take her harder and harder.

Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:03 pm

Aria yelled out in protest, trying to form words as the Marquis began to penetrate her ass, but the words were lost as she came, turning the yell into a loud moan as the wave crashed upon her, the action moistening her walls further as he plunged in and out of her repeatedly. Her breathing became heavy and deep as she tried to recover from the event, vision swimming in colors.

Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2