View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 5:52 am

Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 MR Mission 011: Homecourt advantage (for Six) 

Post Re: MR Mission 011: Homecourt advantage (for Six)
The one on her ass cheek kept up trying to find its actual target instead of the armour plating that was over it. finding it couldnt it the agent would see as she was aiming at the thing that it seemed to be secreting a small film of blood that didnt quite have the corrosive properties as its actual blood but if given time would do its job. As her attention was diverted to the one on her ass, and so her body would be turned so she could fire correctly, the last facehugger crept further towards her before lunging onto the breastplate of her chest armor near her right breast as soon as she fired the shot to get the one off her ass.

(lettin u control the hit or miss if u want for your pistol)

Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:20 am

Minerva shot hit true as she the creature screamed in agony and fell away. However the armor all across her rear had rear immediately dissolved away. Her armor was rapidly was becoming useless. Worse still the shot had bounced off her armor and the force of the wound temporary stunned the red head from the intense pain of the shot. She could do nothing about as the last small creature immediately jumped on her breastplate and began to hug one of her mounds. In fact for a moment there it was all she could do to remain holding on to the ladder.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:13 am

The facehugger now perched on her mound began to also secret a film that started to sowly eat at her armor, and since the agent was off balance as it was it would be able to eat halfway through the armour near her right breast by the time she was ready to do anything about it and didnt appear to be stopping. He had just arrived to witness her new predicament and he pondered how she would escape this one, seeing the signs of two of his facehuggers on the ground and parts of her armor dissolved away. He also wondered how she would fair once she got past this challenge and onto the next.

Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:14 am

Minerva slowly regained her balance as the creature continued to work on the breast plate of her armor. Still in the pain, the red head had to try to remove the creature from her chest before it burrows through her armor. The agent jammed her pistol between her armor and one portion of the creature and fired. The shot did miss her but cause the creature to literally explode in spray of the strange blood. Within seconds the armor was all but ruined and the pistol was so badly damaged that it was going to never fired again. She watched as she let it go and it fell into the darkness below along with the last of the creatures. Her armor was now completely ruined and she would have to abandon it. And looking at far she had progressed it would be quicker to finish her trip to the top to removed the remains of her armor.

Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:57 am

The facehugger's blood was able to dissolve past the womans breast plate armor, completely taking out the right side revealing what was underneath, which also had spotted holes in it. However none of the blood had made contact with her skin so she had nothing to worry about. The end of her pistol, at such close quarters, was now dissolved closed due to the blood splattered all over it. He watched as she dropped her pistol to the bottom of the shaft where he quickly scooped it up out of sight to watch as she ascended. He would then go into the nearest vent where he sped up to where she would need to get out to get to the main control room. He waited there, watching and waiting until he would give the command for his new underling.

Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:45 am

Minerva continued to move quickly up the ladder to the top, she needed to quickly up there quickly as she was particularly defenseless on the ladder. As she moved up to realized that not only was her armor completely ruined, but her uniform underneath had holes in it too. She wondered what chemical it could be for it to tear through her armor so easily but left the flesh unharmed. All it seemed to do was leave the red head with a very warm face so far.

Minerva soon made it up to the top where the main control room should be, the red head then began to dispose of her useless armor, what little of it remained. She then removed her rifle and prepared to carry to push on with what little she still had.

Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:23 pm

He watched as she climbed and then shed her armor once she made it to the top. The warmth in her face was more a kind that seemed to come when sexually aroused then a simple blush. Of course if she realized this or not it wouldnt help her much in this instance. He then gave the silent command to his new underling which was a little ways ahead in the corridor to begin his plan and see how she would react and how well she would do against one of his kind. The underling itself silently prawled closer, being absoleutly silent and waiting for his chance to strike.

Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:39 am

As Minerva took off her armor, she realized that her breasts had swollen a bit. It was slowly dawning on her that somehow she was getting aroused by this combat. It didn't make much sense to her, which meant she was going to have to find that control room soon, while she still had her wits about her. At this point her armor had been completly removed and her rifle was now ready for anything. Slowly she began moving forward once again.

Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:33 am

He watched as she crept forward, rifle in hand, and pondered if she would lose or win in the upcoming event. As he pondered his underling slithered forward, anticipating her arrival being as quiet as he could before it started to tease her by making soft almost hissing noises that would come from the direction she was going towards. When she would have made it to where the underling was hiding it would burst forth from the ceiling shaft and lunge at her, its amazingly long tail lashing out to cut her outfit and to broadside her in the midsection. The thing would look something like This. After that it would slither back making itself as obscure as possible but still in sight.

Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:37 am

Minerva continued to make her way forward cautiously as she kept an eye out for the small creatures that tormented her before. As she continued to make her way forward she heard very soft hissing noices. The little creatures didn't make any noises as they approached. Here there was something hissing taunting her to come closer. Unfortunately, she had no choice if she was to go to the control room. She just had to be ready for anything as she moved forward.

However the agent forgot to look up, suddenly a totally dark creature dropped down from the ceiling. It looked half of humanoid and half an animal, just seeing up close scared the red head a little. Before she could react, its tail took a slash at her ripping her uniform straight down the middle. Only her black bra and panties survived intact. Then the creature punched her in the midsection, sending the agent to the ground.

The agent recovered as quickly as she could, though the creature had already retreated back to try to blend in the dark background. However the agent began firing her rifle, doing her best to ensure she would make the creature pay before it disappeared again.

Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:04 am

The creature moved with swiftness not found in most creatures, however it seemed to be almost slurred and clumsy so her shots managed to both punch holes in parts of its body allowing the slightly greener blood then the other things splash about causing the metal around to dissolve at a slightly faster rate. However never did she land a fatal blow, but knowing she was wearing it down it made a last ditch effort to lunge at her sacraficing all forms of self defence to slam into her, allowing her to riddle and even kill it if she was able to, but would cause all the spent blood to splatter all over her skin melting away her cloths and making her skin extremly hypersensative and aroused to the touched.

Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:56 am

Minerva fired shot after shot into the creature charging at her. The red head training paid off as very few of the shots missed their intending target. Still the monster would not go down, even a shot to the head didn't seem to slow the creature down. However finally she was able to fire a final burst at point blank range to kill the creature before it caught her. Green blood covered the poor agent in head to toe.

As the body of the creature fell to the ground, Minerva looked down at herself and watched in amazement as her most of her clothes dissolved in front of her eyes, leaving her just a few pieces of rags. As the red headed agent reached down to better position her little clothing to cover herself it simply fell apart. She also moaned softly as her hands touched her skin, she was shocked to find herself beginning to rub herself softly where she just touched herself a moment ago. Ahhhh....what's happening to me.

Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:40 am

he saw that despite the failure to make a complete duplicate of his own self in the now expended kin it did have the inteded effect. He watched as the blood disolved her clothes and that the weapon she had fired was now also dissolving and becoming useless as it dissolved. Since she was now bare to all things and that the blood was now having an effect he quickly went back to one of his egg lairs allowing the agent a few minutes to figure out what was going on, before he returned with two more facehuggers. What ever this new agents next move she was now partially defenceless and weakened. He gave a few more moments before he let go of the little creatures and watched as they skittered away, crawling there way to the agent intent on their mission.

Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:48 pm

Minerva looked around. Not good! Not good! Her gun was ruined, her outfit was no-existent, and for some reason she was really aroused. She needed to get out of here before it was too late. The red headed agent began to make away back to the ladder. She couldn't move too fast as she still struggling to avoid to stimulate herself. Still she tried to move quickly as she knew it would be long beforrese more of the creatures pounced on her while she was largely helpless.

Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:36 am

The creatures skittering could be barely heard over her own struggle to move while not stimulating herself. Due to her arousal she would have less reaction time in her current situation and it didnt seem to be dissipating. Six waited with anticipation as the facehuggers waited and slowed down as the neared before leaping at her now bare chest area. Each one would aim for a single breast, and if they were successful they would latch on the legs surrounding and encumpasing it as the suckers latched onto her nipple and the tail wrapped around. once settled they would begin to secret a milder aphrodisiac that would combine with the one running through her system as the things tails would start rythmically squeezing and the sucker would begin to pull at her nipples.

Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:58 am
Reply to topic   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next