View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 2:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 188 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Kate's Mission II (Beth) 

I lick the side of her face as I then grant her the request and privelage of recieving my cum as I close my eyes and savor it as I start to shower her insides with my cum, decorating her womb with it.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:31 am

She felt his hot cum shoot deep inside of her and she welcomed the feeling it gave her. It made her feel hot and dirty a break from her staunch and strict miltary life full of rules and regulations. As the hot seed filled she just continued to grind herself against and onto his erect cock feeling that she just needed more.

If you want to RP with my character just send me a message.

Tue Oct 02, 2007 4:36 pm
Profile WWW

I grab her hair and pull her close. "Must be nice being on a cock that doesn't belong to your enemy, however you seem far too good for that, still I can smell the pent up lust and frustation in you. I'll take them away for you." I tell her as I lock my lips on hers as I get her onto the floor pushing her up onto her back so I can thrust my cock straight into her as my body showed great flexibality as I never lost the lock.

Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:08 pm

Somehow she managed to take him all in as he forced he onto the cold surface of the apartment floor his constant thrusting into her as she lay underneath him feeling his weight ontop of her only seemed to make her lust grow and grow inside of her as she returned the kiss.

Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:28 pm
Profile WWW

I snap my fingers and I intensfy the heat between us the heat on and in our sexual organs, the heat she felt from my toungue and lips as they pierced her mouth and took it, everything was a stronger sense of sexual heat pouring from this coupling.

Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:21 pm

Finally after he clicked his fingers she had to break of the kiss. She needed to breath the heat was just too great between them her chest heaved trying to take in more and more oxygen to keep her pace with him.

Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:44 pm
Profile WWW

"Whats the matter Kate? Don't you like the taste the of my lips?" I ask her as I take her all the way down and grind her hard against my sexually organ.

Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:20 pm

"That not it," she said breathing heavily, "not it at all, its just the heat were does it come from its addictive." she said looking at him , "Its like I suddenly cant get enough." she said grinding her self onto his cock with even more force.

Last edited by Beth on Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:52 pm
Profile WWW

"I could be dramatic and say it's the fire of hell, the ones that burn and excite the lust most people keep bottled up inside of them." I tell her as I suck on her neck hard as my clawed digits carress her hips as I pump her up and down even more and faster. "So let that heat take you away."

Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:43 pm

Somnething inside Kate obeyed as if a switch was suddenly flicked inside of her letting hr switch off thought for a moment and be taken away by the heat. This was suddenly shown by the fact that Kate became almost wild herself climbing over his body desperate to get more of his cock into she started grind her hips against at an almost hurtful rate. Her moans and crys for more filled the room as she suddenly kissed him long and deeply drinking him in and letting her tongue wrap around his.

Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:16 pm
Profile WWW

Somnething inside Kate obeyed as if a switch was suddenly flicked inside of her letting hr switch off thought for a moment and be taken away by the heat. This was suddenly shown by the fact that Kate became almost wild herself climbing over his body desperate to get more of his cock into she started grind her hips against at an almost great rate. Her moans and crys for more filled the room as she suddenly kissed him long and deeply drinking him in and letting her tongue wrap around his.

Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:17 pm
Profile WWW

I kissed the young ADD agent back with the same vigor as I had finnally broken the wall down between her and her training, something that she didn't happen when she played my slave as I drink in her body as well as it seems to tighten up and accept me even more as I feel her pussy clench around my cock even more.

Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:51 pm

Kate felt free of an sort of restraining morals that had once held her back. The ADD training was totally forgotton as she became a savage being desperate to be filled and satisfied , she had fallen from being a proud ADD agent with a mission and a goal to be nothing but a wild whore but the the thing was she didn't care, she liked how she felt as she grinded her hips against and kissed him it made her feel alive and hot. As she finally broke of their long kiss in a desperate to fill up her lungs with oxygen, she said between gasps, "Is this all you got I need more I neeed to be filled, you turned me into a whore why aren't you treating me like one."

Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:06 pm
Profile WWW

I chuckle at her. "Becuase in a sense what some humans say is true at least for me. They won't a lady for the world and a whore in the bedroom. I didn't want to utterly transform you into one permenatly." I tell her as I speed up getting ready to cum as I grab her firm breasts and squeeze them hard. "Besides this is only round one, I don't want to tire you out for the many more rounds of the night." I tell her with a growl.

Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:09 pm

Now the tables had turned instead of seducing her pierce eye was now denying her the satisfaction that her body craved. She was confused as to his motives now and responded by saying, "only round one eh, you do like you little games dont you." As she began to ride him harder and faster then before.

Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:49 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 188 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next