View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:09 am

Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Homeward Bound (for Mineva) 

Post Re: Homeward Bound (for Mineva)
Her shots hit in rapid succession. The first didn't look as if it did much if any damage, nor the second. The third drew a brief blue spark but there was no fourth as she had to move out of the way of it's wrist laser. Unlike the stun bolts it was on a lethal setting.

It carved into the earth just in front of her feet close enough to get her to move or as a warning shot, it was hard to say. The chassis opened at the same time firing a cable at her. While she was already moving to avoid the laser the cable was tougher but manageable as she was in motion.

Ducking or pivoting from it's path had not mattered though. It was impossible to evade the stun bolt of one of the security droids that had to have been following some basic instructions t act with the opening, that or it had been that she was the logical target with the other gun going silent.

In any case once the first shot hit others soon followed honing in on her and rendering her unconscious. It was a haze after that, moments she woke and fell back unconscious. The large droid had been carrying her slung over a shoulder she pieced together. At one stage they had to be near the cells again, she saw that trap door, now opened, giving a clue that the large droid arrived through it. Maybe the AI managed to get a message out or it returned while they where trying to escape.

The effects of her stun had been wearing off when her back was slammed down on a hospital bed. She was in the lab, unarmed with the war droid that had some tactical training to say the least.

STATE THE NATURE OF YOUR MISSION.
It questioned as lights came on and off beneath that visor that protected it's face. It lacked hands but had a pair of clamps instead. She could see the wrist mounted laser gauntlet on one arm and the flame thrower on the other. While she could move there was still a tingle to her arms and legs so there was no telling how crisp those movements would be. It did not restrain her either, indicating that it did not deem her to be a threat at the time even should she not be stunned as she could only assume that it figured she was still under the effects of her stun for the most part.

Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:40 pm

Minerva took aim and fired as fast as she could. The first shot hit and seem to bounce off. The second shot all useless as the first. The third shot however to the did cause from the sparks the from fly the machine.

The agent did not have time to fire a fourth shot. A laser fired in her direction, the young woman had just enough time to dodge out of a laser carved up the earth in front of her. Now the droid had the initiative and immediately fired a cable at the red head. Minerva just managed to duck out of the way as it went over her head.

However, the agent’s dodging seemed to place her right in front of one of the security droids. It fired a bolt into her side. Instantly the young woman let out a scream as she found herself overwhelmed by the surge of electricity going through her body. Now an easy target, several other shots hit the poor woman as well knocking her out.

Minerva drifted in and out of conscious as she felt her body being moved. She was draped over something as her body was being moved. Eventually she saw the basement again and saw that the trap door was now open. How the large droid managed to get there she had no idea. Maybe it was a quick route to the warehouse from the port, the agent didn’t really had a good idea. Still she was back where she didn’t want to be in the warehouse.

She passed out again but not for long she was forced awake as her body was slammed down out a hospital bed. The redhead moaned as the pain awoken her.

Lights came on and off as a robotic voice demanded to know her mission. M-my mission…uhhh…it was to o-observe and r-report… The agent was still in her dress uniform but she didn’t know where her pistol was. Her entire body tingled from the after effects of being stunned so many times. She wiggled her fingers and toes slowly to see if she could move them at all.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:23 am

They moved alright. There was a brief lag in the signal going to them from her brain but it was about what she would expect after being subject to numerous attacks. She might manage to move but not so well. Walking more than a step or two was probably out as well.

The droid observed her processing her answer. Lights came off and on, she had not resisted in answering but had not elaborated much. A few seconds passed before one of those massive clamps seized her by the neck. Fortunately there was no pressure exerted but it was all too clear that she wasn't going any where any time soon.

It leaned down toward here. IF THAT IS TRUE THEN WHY WERE YOU HERE? IT SEEMS TO ME THAT YOU HAD BEEN ORDERED FOR MORE THAN SIMPLE OBSERVATION AND REPORTING.

It had some reasoning skills it seemed. More complicated then a typical war droid she would see it's chassis opening again, this time a plethora of graspers attached to cables exited, many taring at her clothes easily shredding them in places though not exposing her yet. More or less she was still modest with large tares here and there.

NOW I HAVE BEEN SET BACK. DAMAGES TO BE SEEN TOO, NOT TO MENTION THE SURGERIES … AND NOW I MUST REASON WHAT TO DO WITH YOU. MASTER VEN DOES NOT KNOW YOU ARE HERE AND YOU MAY BE A BONUS TO HIM. IN SUCH A WAY YOU CAN OBSERVE THE OPERATION FULLY BUT I VERY MUCH DOUBT HE WILL ALLOW YOU TO REPORT ON YOU FINDINGS.

FROM WHAT IS LEFT OF YOUR ATTIRE I HAVE GATHERED THAT YOU ARE FROM THE ADD, WELL YOU CONFIRM THIS?

It gave her time to answer, or waited long enough to determine that she wasn't going to answer whatever the case may be. The next grasper she witnessed had an alcohol swab and rubbed her arm prior to another injecting her with a warm liquid. Her right arm tingled as she felt whatever drug work through her body, whatever it was spread quickly to her elbow then shoulder, there was no effect just yet and the droid had been in the process on continuing on as other cables began to wrap about her breasts, squeezing them.

PERHAPS I SHOULD TEST YOU TO SEE IF YOU ARE GOOD ENOUGH TO SERVE THE MASTER OR JUST DISCARD YOU. YOUR THOUGHTS ORGANIC?

Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:19 am

For a moment there was not response from her limbs, then slowly began to move. With that much delay it was going to be impossible to even walk one step or two steps before she fell flat on her face. She was going to have to wait until her full control of her limbs.

The droid light blinked on and off as it seemed to be trying to figure out what she said. After a few seconds, one of the clamps seized her neck. The agent tried to get her arms to move to grab the clamp; however they would not the respond. There was no pressure, but the droid seemed to make it clear that agent’s answer was not sufficient.

I told you what I was suppose to do, not what I did. She didn’t feel that corporative at the moment.

Meanwhile the droid it has opened a portion of its chassis, many graspers seemed come from the opening. They quickly descended on the redhead and began to grab her clothes. They quickly began to rip the clothes. They didn’t expose any of her privates and but there was plenty of skin exposed at the moment.

The droid explained that was that Minerva had done a lot of damage to whatever this warehouse as for and set back whatever plans this Master Ven were. The droid explained that she would be able to observe that what this operation but she probably never be allowed to report it.

I am with the Directorate. They are going to come looking for me you know.

Apparently the question was rhetorical as another of those grasper approached. It went to one of the torn areas on her arm and began to rub an alcohol swab against her skin. Another grasper soon approach her arm and jammed something into the arm. Almost at once the young woman could feel her right arm tingle. That tingle soon spread to her elbow, and her shoulder. Cables soon began to move as the coiled around her still covered breasts. They began to squeeze.

Uhh, what did you inject me with?

Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:51 pm

AFFIRMATIVE. It agreed with her assessment after a brief pause but seemed to dismiss that or give her answer further weight. While it did make a mess of her clothes it had paused at her claim, not the acknowledgment she was an agent.

There was a fake mechanical laugh, then brief silence. THEY CAN LOOK ALL THEY WANT. THIS PLACE RUNS BY DIFFERENT RULES. YOU ORGANICS ARE LIMITED AND WHOEVER COMES WOULD HAVE TO WALK A THIN LINE OR GET STUCK HERE. BESIDES, YOU MAY NOT EVEN BE HERE PENDING MY DECISION AS FAR AS WHAT TO DO WITH YOU.

The cables tightened against her tits, relaxed and tightened again. It was not ignoring her answering her question. AN APHRODISIAC. I FIND THAT HARVESTING COOLANT IS EASIER WITH IT. I MIGHT AS WELL T OP UP WHILE I HAVE YOU.

As it explained the tingle increased. Soon there was a warmth that the drug brought and the droid seemed to be waiting on her reactions to get to a certain point, either taking in visual cues or using some sort of sensors.

Once it felt that she was well enough along it moved to stand at the end of the table. It was still leaning down over her, that clamp about her neck as other cables coiled about her calves drawing her legs apart. Others began pulling and taring at her tattered dress uniform, her left breast exposed feeling the bare contact of that cable circling it.

Panties were destroyed, her sex exposed. A cable moved toward it with some sort of rotating feathery fan it pressed against her sex motioning it up and down that slit before resting on her clit with the rotation growing quicker.

Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:53 am

Minerva was trapped at the moment as the doid continued to observe the redhead clad in the remains of her uniform. If it understood that she was from the directorate, it did not acknowledge that she was an agent.
Instead it gave the fakest mechanical laugh she had ever heard. Still it spoke and explained regardless of what the Directorate wanted to do their agents would not be welcomed here and would have to obey the rules of this place. It would be impossible to find her, if Minerva was till here when they got here.

The redhead let out a gasp as she felt her breasts squeezed. In a few seconds the cables squeezed her mounds again. It was clear that she had been injected with an aphrodisiac. C-Coolant?

The tingling begam to spread throughout her body and Minerva gasped as she felt her body becoming warmer. She struggled to stay still but it was difficult as her body began to become so sensitive to the touch.

The droid moved down to one end of the table, its clamp still remained secure around her neck to keep her pinned down. The young woman could feel cables wrap around her calves. The agent gasped as they were pulled apart from each others exposing her panties. Cable soon began to reach in between her legs and taring apart her panties and dress. Already the agent could feel a cable around an exposed breast.

Then something feathery began to move up between her legs. A-ah…what are you doing…uhhh… The feather thing moved up and down the petals of her flower before it settled on her special pearl. As it circled around that bundle of nerves, Minerva let out moans.

Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:00 am

COOLANT …

There was a pause as it positioned itself between her legs at the end of the table. The cables still working over her and it noted the results of the spreading aphrodisiac toying with her further.

YOUR NECTAR, ESSENCE … LIQUID … I USE IT TO SUSTAIN OPERATIONS AND EVEN COLLECT SPECIMENS WHEN INSTRUCTED.
It explained noting her attempts to fight the drug or using some sort of technique the ADD taught, passive resistance it surmised.

I AM MERELY INCREASING THE OUTPUT OF COOLANT FOR MAXIUM EFFECT.

It answered continuing a little longer before the piston like steel member extracted out of it's body touching against her sex. There was a crackle of electricity, a mild shock but it lingered there. There was a hole at the tip that suctioned up some of her juices and did so for a few minutes before shooting inside her. It was hard and stretched her. The cock crackled again, jolting her. At the same time the clamp left her neck not needing it to pin her down as it was easy enough to press it's massive weight against her pining her to the table if the need arose.

Instead the clamp rested lightly on a hip and that cock began to move nice and slow, retracting then advancing once again. It sucked up some of her juices, not much using the rest as lubrication as it filled her. It kept that feather duster thing spinning against her clit, first one way then the other while those cables continued to play with her breasts.

Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:37 pm

The droid paused for a moment as it postioned itself at the end of the table. The calbles pulled her legs wide so that the droid could be between them. The poor agent gasped as she felt the cables continuing to explore her body and causing the aphrodisiac to spread further within her.

The droid explained it was goint to use her sex juices to as a form of collant. She shoo her head as she tried to fight off the aphrodisiac that was flowing through her body. But already she could feel the heat building up inside her.

The droid explained that it wanted to make sure it could the most from her.

The young woman feelt something steel like press against her tender sex. Ah what is that…uhhh… Her entire body froze as she felt a mild electrical shock from the member. It began to suck upon her wet sex for a momeny before it thrusted into her. The red head let out a cry as she felt the thick phallus push inside her. She fet a second powerful jolt of electric shock from within her. She hadn’t noticed the clamp had let go of her throat but instaed gasped as the droid pressed itself on her.

The clamp soon secured her hip as the phallus began to thrust into her body. She let out moans as her body was thrusted into again and again, her breasts bouncing with every moment. She could feel the feather duster spinning wildly on her special pearl, ensuring the aphrodisiac would work on overdrive within her.

Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:31 am

The phallus retracted back into it's body then extended again before fully emptying her. After that first thrust the following had been easier since she had already been spread wide. Her breasts still played with as tubes came forth from that open chassis attaching themselves over each nipple.

There was a small spray of water then a suction, then more water was sprayed against her then more of a suction again repeating that process, pulling on her nipples and releasing them again and again.

The aphrodisiac continued to spread throughout her body. That feather duster stimulated her pearl. Every so often there was a random jolt of electricity, oddly each seemed to adjust to her, more pleasant than the last. That or the aphrodisiac had increased enough where it felt better.

Given the size and strength difference it would have been simple for the droid to harm her, ruin her, but it had plans and had been experienced with humans. The act was a simple matter of topping up so she could hope that this hadn't lasted too long.

YES, I THINK YOU WILL BE A WELCOME ADDITION, AGENT. WHAT IS YOUR NAME?

It did not stop thrusting into her core, as if that drug was a truth serum, not that it was. Not that she had to answer but there was a stronger electrical shock after the question as if prompting her to answer that simple question.

Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:21 pm

The thick device seemed to retract back for a moment before it began to thrust once more within with her. Each thrust became faster and more forceful as it continued to the work over the young woman. She could feel the cables playing with the breasts. As she looked down she saw tubes coming towards each of her breasts. Ah…w-what…are those….ohhhh!!!
Minerva let out a moan as she felt the tubs latch on her breasts. She could feel water being sprayed somehow on her nipples before some suction occurred into those harden numbs. It happeaned over and over again.

By now the agent’s entire body tingled from the aphrodisiac. She almost gasped every time that feather touched her clit. A bolt of electricity would flow through her body, the young woman would feel the pleasure begin to build.

The droid size and strength was immense so it could easily keep the naked woman pinned on the table. There was no way she be able to free herself from the droid even if she was not full of aphrodisiac.

It asked her name. As if to make sure she would answer it hit her with a stronger electrical shock. AHHHHH….. She panted for a moment. M-My name is...uh…L-Lieuten…oh…L-Lieutenant…M-Minerva….Roch..ahh…

Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:31 am

It ignored he question that time. Not in the sense that it had not saw a reason to answer but it answered by action showing rather than telling her what the tubes had been for. Lacking a real mouth it could not assail her with one.

LIEUTENTANT.

Her rank had been repeated for no reason it seemed. Whether it was processing the information or not was hard to say. It had not let up all the wall stimulating those breasts, that clit, it flowed inside her delivering those occasional shocks.

Only once it had topped up had it finished drawing out of her and straightening up. Cables and tube retracted from her and it wrenched her back up off the table. Tossing her over it's shoulder it brought her to the cells where she saw that the woman with the cybernetic arm was gone.

It entered he cell, laid her on the floor and departed after the cell was locked once more. After the droid left she was flocked, women asking if she had been alright. For the moment she could catch her breath. The aphrodisiac was still lingering but fading at this point and it looked as if the other woman was removed to avoid a repeat of the last escape attempt.

The AI was gone too. Cleaned up in the time she was gone but she would still see some evidence of were it was, scorch marks, dried fluids and such.

Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:18 pm

The droid no longer seem to care to answer any questions that the agent had. Instead the tubes continued to do what they could to extract more of her love juices from her aroused body. She gasped even as it repeated her rank.

The droid continued thrust away as the breasts and her clit were given electrical shocks. The lovely redhead let out as soft cries as she felt the energy surge through her most sensitive parts. Soon she let out a loud cry as she was driven over the edge.

She was still recovering from her ecstasy as she felt the droid pull out of her. Soon the cables and tubs retracted from her barely clothed and glistering body. She had little time to react as it picked the agent of the table and carried her over the shoulder.

Eventually the droid dropped her on to the floor and where she landed with a loud gasp. She heard some sort of gate, but was too stunned to move for a moment. Minerva soon saw all the women she tried to help escape, standing over her as the agent struggled to catch her breath on the floor. However there was no sign of the woman with the cybernetic arm.

I..I am okay. Her exposed breasts still showed signs of the aphrodisiac flowing through her. The agent sat up. W-where is Stella?

Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:37 pm

“They took her the same time you were gone.” Stella never arrived at the cell with the others and she was the first to arrive. He imprisonment was long, every so often the security models and the larger war machine arrived taking away each prisoner one at a time. It ignored any questions, taking whomever it pleased, by force if it had to when a girl was reluctant to depart not that there was much that could be done against them unarmed.

Eventually she was alone Her time came when they removed her from the cell and escorted her to the medical facility. Strapped down to a table a surgical droid hooked her up to some machines to get some base line readings.

When it got whatever information it was after it moved toward a Cabinet that had all sorts of cybernetic prothetics making it clear what was to be done. The larger war droid remained there on standby it seemed then as the other was selecting a cybernetic foot matching the appropriate size the war droid reacted. If it were organic she would have likened it to straightening it's posture.

The door opened and everything stopped. An alien walked in flanked by two moderately sized droids. Bodyguards it appeared. The alien was some sort of saurian, a Hel'Corian. His left eye emitted a red glow, cybernetic and she could hear the faint whirls of cybernetic components it that stillness as he moved closer.

“So, you're the one that destroyed several of my droids?”
He walked towards her, a hand falling to her chest slowly running up it. He grinned down at her, cupped her breast and squeezed. “On a rescue mission?”

Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:42 pm

One of the women explained that Stella was taken at the same time as Minerva. She never made back to the cell. And over time, the droids came and take a prisoner one of time. They always came with the larger war machine droid, making resistance impossible. Not that Minerva didn’t try, her efforts always resulted in her getting thrown back against back of the cell as the droids take the prisoner in question.

Eventually it was just Minerva alone in the cell when the droids came for her. They made sure she didn’t try anything as she escorted to the medical facility. Quickly she was stripped of the remains of her clothes and strapped down to the table. A surgical droid hooked her up to some machines to do something.

The droid monitored the machines for a minute before it moved to a cabinet. It was barely within the agent’s line of sight. Still what the agent could see, terrified her. She saw all sort of cybernetic prosthetics on the shelves. The droid was selecting a cybernetic foot when something moved nearby. It was the war droid and it seemed to be straightening itself up.

The door flung opening and everything that was going on stopped. She saw some sort of saurian flanked by two fairly sized droids. As he approached it became clear he was a Hel’Corian. He had his left eye replaced with a cybernetic one. It glowed red and she could hear faint whirls that gave away it was not natural, no matter how little one had interacted with a Hel’Corian.

The Hel’Corian wasted no time coming over to the naked agent on the table. She felt a hand running upper her chest. He cupped and squeezed her breast as he asked questions. Ah…y-yes. You should know the Directorate is probably already looking for me, so I would let me go if I was you.

Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:54 pm

“Is that so?” He leaned down into her face, paused for a moment, then straightened back up. “Load her with the others.”

THE SURGERY WILL TAKE -

“The others have been refitted?”

AFFIRMATIVE.

“I am not waiting that long. I am in a bit of a hurry and this has been an unexpected development. You have you orders.”

He left with his bodyguards and before long the medical equipment was removed and the straps were released. Her arms were bound behind her back and she met up with the other prisoners when she was placed in the back of their van.

From the van to a large ship, easily a battle cruiser. She could see some cosmetic damage on the vessel but nothing major it seemed.. She was separated from the others after being fitted with a slave collar, brought to a room, still bound and naked.

The Hel'Corian was here as were his two bodyguards that stood motionless against the wall. The room appeared to be a living room, the screen on a wall was either an entertainment device or large computer. There was a bar here, a lounge and a few rooms adjacent, probably a bedroom and washroom.

She was left here, the Hel'Corian grinning one more as he came forth. He grasped her chin, peered into her eyes. “Which of the others were you attempting to rescue?” He released her chin, moved over to the bar and poured out two half full glasses of some reddish liquor before returning.

He sipped from one, offered up the other to her seeing that she was still bound.

Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:07 am
Reply to topic   [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next