View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:33 pm

Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Homeward Bound (for Mineva) 

Post Re: Homeward Bound (for Mineva)
The Hel’Corian leaned down to her face to take a good look at her before he straightened up. The alien ordered the droids to load her up with the others. The droids began to protest but the Hel’Corian’s word had been final. Minerva let out a relaxed sigh that the droids did not get an opportunity to be cut up by the droids. It seemed her bluff had worked….for now.

The alien left with bodyguards confident that his droids would do their work. Quickly the medical droid unstrapped her from the medical equipment as the war droid made sure she was unstrapped from the table and her arms were bound to behind her back.

Before the redhead knew it she was placed in the back of a van where she saw the other prisoners. She didn’t get much chance to speak to them as the van quickly traveled to a nearby hanger bay. As she was pulled out she could see they were being take to what seemed like a battle cruiser. One that had seen some combat recently. As soon as the prisoners were brought into the ship, the war droid separated the naked agent from the others.

The droid fitted her with some sort of slave color before taking her to some sort of state room. Minerva soon found herself face to face with the Hel’Corian. His bodyguards were standing over against a wall motionless. The room seemed to have a large screen entertainment device and a bar for entertaining. There were some adjacent rooms but the redhead could not see what they were.

The Hel’Corian moved up to her grinning the entire way. He grasped her chin and looked into her eye. Considering you seem to be putting cybernetic parts in your prisoners, I would be trying to rescue all of them. Why are you doing that? He let go of her chin and moved over to the bar to poor a couple of drinks before returning for both of them.

You know its only a matter of time before the Directorate finds you.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:07 am

“Doing that?” He paused, another grin as if he was deciding how much information to relay here. “It is because of the ADD that I now do this. My Vanessa was taken from me but I came to realize that she could be replaced.

“None have managed to quite capture that feeling, however. When a slave no longer suits my needs I alter her to the point where she can be useful for labor work or as a gladiatrix. As for the ADD catching up to me I will not lie. There have been a few close calls. They even had me once for a time. The trick is to do a lot of bad things all over the galaxy.”

He gave her a sip of the drink but did not force her to drink. “I would likely be shipped off to some remote prison. It's not worth worrying over. The ADD still has to catch me.

“As for the cybernetics it is a safeguard in a sense,”
he did not elaborate on that further, just grinned then took another sip of his drink. “How's Nail?”

The way he asked that inferred that he had a history with her as it was.

Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:45 am

The Hel’Corian seemed to smie as he explained that it was Directorate for what he was doing right now. We took your Venessa? He seemed to use this to explain why he was capturing women.

As for moderating the women, he explained that he was doinging it one he loses interest. Apparently he would modify them to be either a gladiatrix of labor work. He had no illusion that he would get caught but he was going to enjoy himself. T-that is barbaric.

He gave Minerva a sip from her drink as she was still bound. The redhead did not know when the next time would she could get a drink. Still Ven had a point, he would have to be caught if the Directorate was to stop him.

The cybernetics are a safeguard, how? The Hel’Corian did not say, he just took a drink and changed the subject.

Nail? I have not really had a chance to work with her, I think she is doing fine. Do you know her?

Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:41 pm

Barbaric or not he had just grinned at her conclusion. While he had ignored the how about why he was using cybernetics as a safeguard he seemed more focused on her report of Nail. There was something there, maybe disdain, it was hard to read his body language seeing that he was not human so what she read as an emotion that governed one could be something totally different.

“That is too bad … I'll have to catch up with her some time.”
He stated. “I know her. You can say I was her first assignment. She had managed to work with that thing and even got me arrested for a time.”

He gave her another sip before setting the drinks down on a stand near the couch. He lead her to it, had her sit. Her arms still bound behind her back, the feel of a hand setting down on her thigh as it traced against it.

“Perhaps I'll use you as bait,” he seemed to be considering something. “But first there is the matter of my destroyed droids.”

He took a breast with the other hand, squeezing it, his thumbing teasing over that nipple. “Unfortunately I lack the resources right now to do the modifications. I doubt I could get you to cooperate to contact the ADD. You must have a ship back there, at best I could get some of my droids to set off the distress signal but there's no telling who would be sent … maybe I can ...”

Again Ven seemed to be talking this out without getting an answer from her. One of the bodyguards animated and left all of a sudden going into one of the adjacent rooms.

That hand that had been brushing along her thigh moved toward her sex, fingers gracing over her clit, he watched her as he thought further on the matter.

Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:12 pm

The Hel’Corian simply grinned at her comment. He once again dodge the question about the cybernetics and was more focused on Nail. Was Nail really that important to Ven, or was he hiding something else. The agent couldn’t tell from his body language, she wished she had more training in xenopsychology.

Ven did elaborate on how he know her. She captured you in her assignment huh? I guess you weren’t held for long then given the little empire you have built up here on just the last planet alone.

The Hel’Corian gave her another sip of the drink. Soon he pulled her to her over to a couch where she directed to sit. The agent is was still bound up, else she might had done something about his hand tracing her thigh.

He mention using the agent as bait though he seemed to be concerned about the droids he lost to the agent.

Minerva let out a gasp as a hand squeezed one of her breasts as his thumb rubbed against nipple. “Y-you are going to set a distress signal to what end…” However, it was more like she was there, as he didn’t really respond to her questions. And it seemed like there was one thing he was interested in doing with her.

Ven bodyguard seemed to respond to some hidden signal and came to life, it left to go to one of the adjacent rooms.

Minerva could feel the hand of her thugh begin to make its way up to her flower. Minerva let out a surprised gasp as she felt the hand begin to play with her clit.

Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:56 am

“Not long. I barely had much then. More so know but prison put me in touch with the right people and I had to undergo such elaborate experiments to get released early. Apparently no one thought I would survive but I had a bi of an advantage over most in certain regards.” What those were he did not say but he did go on with his ramblings.

“My operation on that planet is small, a few droids running things for me but until now they were safe there. You have added things to my to do list. I have to get more droids and bring them back, damages will slow my operations since it's either get more cybernetics or repair the damaged droids. A month, two tops and everything should be right again.”

He did not answer at first further indicating that he was speaking out loud. Then he did. “Oh, to draw in other agents. Ex agents are worth more and will assist me in covering my losses. Yet there may be more damages and I'm not guaranteed to have Nail come in response so I think I may hold off on that idea.”

He grinned at her excitement. Fingers still moving over her special pearl and breast he went quiet as he thought matters over, then as if it's return jostled him Ven began to lay her back on the couch and ultimately her restrained arms.

The returned droid was busy setting up a camera she noted before Ven gazed down at her, lowered and began consuming a breast as his fingers buried into her sex straight to the knuckle of two of them with his thumb now brushing over her clit. Those fingers drawing back slowly prior to thrusting straight back in when in danger of pulling free of her.

Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:56 pm

Ven explained he was in prison not very long but had been selected for some sort of experiment which allowed him to get an early release. This raised an eyebrow on Minerva, as she had heard little of what happen to slavers who had been caught. She would have to find out later what experiments were performed.

He went on that to explain his operation, at least its size on the planet. It seemed like that it a small enterprise, but one that Minerva had managed to disrupt with the destruction of the few droids. Still Ven didn’t expect it would take long for him to get everything back in working order. The agent had not disrupted him that much.
The criminal had seemed more interested in monologuing instead of the agent’s questions. But Minerva was patient enough to listen in hopes to get her answer and he eventually does get around to it. He hoped to draw in more agents, but only if he could sure himself that Nail was one of those agents.

The Hel’Corian smilled. She gasped as she felt his fingers playing with her clit and one of her breasts. Thoses gaps soon became a shout as she was suddenly laid on her back. With her hands restrained behind her they were soon pinned on the couch.

Minerva soon jerked when she saw the droid returning to set up a camera, N-no!!! I don’t want to be filmed. I don’t …AHHH Ven already had taken two of his fingers push them deep into her sex. A thumb continued to play with special pearl. Slowly he began to pull fingers back only to thrusting deep again forcing soft shouts from the captured agent.

Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:13 am

“Did I ask for your permission?” He grinned at her, the red pinpoint of light from that cybernetic eye looked far more eerie now. He himself ignored the droid as it set things up preferring to use his fingers on her.

With her hands pinned behind her and given that he had the leverage above her it was next to impossible to struggle against him. Her breast teased by that grasp as those fingers pressed into her sex. They moved within her quickly varying their angle of descent each time in order to get a better feel of what she enjoyed.

That may not have mattered much, he may have been more interested in capturing the shameful act to maximum effect further humiliating the agent. A mouth soon descended to her other breast. Hard sucks followed by a tongue lashing to her nipple he pulled away thrusting his fingers deep inside her and leaving them there for a long moment as his thumb traced over that clit.

When his fingers pulled out of her at last he grinned again, unfastened his pants and drew out his hard scaly meat prior to grabbing her legs attempting to spread them apart as he inched forward.

The droid with the camera was moving to get a better shot from a different angle zooming in on her. If necessary the other droid would move forth to assist Ven. When her legs were spread apart she would soon feel the tip of that rod against her sex, it halted there against her, waited for her to struggle or move again then began to press inside her passage until he was balls deep.

Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:14 pm

The Hel’Corian simply smiled an evil grin as he explained he did not need her permission. His cybernetic eye looked particularly menacing from this angle and continued to explore her with his fingers.

With her hands pinned underneath her, the redheaded agent had no way to defend herself. Instead fingers continued to explore her body, a hand grabbed her breasts. Fingers on the other hand had been exploring Minerva’s vulnerable sex, forcing moans from the young woman as they thrusted and twisted inside her.

For a moment, it seemed he was satisfied with just using his fingers to humiliate the agent as it was all caught on camera. Then he descended upon her, his mouth begin wrap around her other breasts. The agent moaned as she felt the fingers push as deep as they could go before they stayed still as his thumb played with her special pearl.

Eventually he pulled away from the naked female, though his grin stated he was not done with her. His fingers began to unfasten his pants so his thick, hard member could be seen.

He reached out and attempted to pull her legs apart, the agent struggled but when a second droid arrived, she could not resist any further. Her legs were spread far apart of each other so that the camera could get an excellent view of her flower. Soon she could feel something heated pressed against her. She tried to back away, but soon the rod pushed deep into her, eliciting a loud shout from the redhead.

Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:44 am

Aggressively he filled her spurned on by that initial shout, tempting to illicit more. That rod pressed into her as fingers curled about her breast toying with it as his other hand pressed against her shoulder keeping her from moving much.

While he feasted on the breast of the agent all the while. Fortunately before long she felt him throbbing. His frantic pace ceasing as he remained still within her. He pulsed within her attempting to calm himself.

What thrusts he made afterward had been slower, an experimental one here and there. Not long passed before his hands settled on her hips and he was drawing her up so that she was sitting in his lap.

One of the droids moved in behind her without getting on the couch as there was no space behind her. From below Ven thrusted up into her unable to match the earlier pace which was possibly deliberate.

He began to throb again, slowed, then continued as he collected himself. A hand traced over her breast fondling it while the other stayed upon her hip to keep the bound agent in place.

She would see a pattern developing, whenever he grew too close he paused to collect himself before continuing prolonging her torment unless she did something about it there was no telling how long it would go on for.

Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:36 pm

Minerva felt more of the heated rod pushing deep into her. Even as he did so, Minerva let out a gasp as she felt a hand on her breast. She struggled to attempt to get somehow some leverage on him but his other hand kept her pinned and unable to move very much.

The Hel’corian continued to explore her other breast his tongue as he thrusted wildly inside the redhead. The young woman gasped and moaned until he suddenly stopped only pulsing within the young woman.

Soon he just sat there only occasional thrusting once in a while to keep the agent guessing. His hands moved to her hips, pull the captive woman against his body,

Minerva struggled to get herself free but the droid continued to follow her body as he began to thrust into her body. She gasped and moaned with each thrust.

Then just like before he slowed down once again to keep himself from going over the edge. His hand only moved to keep her under control.

N-no…p-please….I don’t want to be caught on camera like this… Her only answer was more thrusts as he continued the pattern to torment her for as long as she did not do anything.

Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:50 am

But he had ignored her wants but not her words repeating the process as he grinned at her.

“You can make it stop, if you want it to.”
It was clear that the pattern kept repeating itself as he goaded her. Not just seeing how much she could endure of the repetitive process but pushing her into action. She would feel him throbbing heavily at times then he would take a breather as he and the droid focused on holding her in place, attacking her breasts with licks and sucks.

One hand even moved away reaching between them so that his finger could rub at her clit during these periods of inactivity. All while she was being recorded.

It became clear that one of three things would happen. Either he'd push himself to far and accidentally cum since it appeared that he was trying to hold back, she wouldn't be able to take it with the attention he paid to her clit now during their bouts of rest or she would have to take charge to finish him off. The later may have been what he was striving for, capturing it all on film even though there was little choice in the matter.

But did she give in to end the torment or attempt to last long enough where she could at least say that she endured everything he had in store for her?

Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:24 pm
Reply to topic   [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5