View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 9:12 pm

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 Only Fools Rush in(For Alexia) 

Post Only Fools Rush in(For Alexia)
Along the ground, over the metal walls, a most grizzly scene. Blood, entrails, body parts, naked bodies strewn across all parts of this research base. Thalkarsh managed to take out every single occupant before anyone could sound the alarm. Every man in the place torn to shreds, burned alive by his flames, or the women... Oh the women, he took great pleasure in ravaging each and every female on the base into unconsciousness. His body bristled with energy. The fear, the pain, the lust, all of it flowing through him, nourishing his essence, the glowing stone on his forehead shone brightly. He looked over at one of the consoles, a blue signal was flashing on the screen where one of the women lay unconscious, her hand extended up to the controls but hanging limply.

The chaotic being walked up to the console, his heavy feet impacting soundly on the floor, ringing off the gore-stained walls as he made his way to the computer. He picked up the woman, a taller slender red head, with one hand by her head. He nonchalantly groped her ample, perky, but not overly large breast as she looked to the screen, enjoying the feeling of her flesh in his hands. It seems this one managed to maintain enough energy after he raped her to hit a distress signal. It was going to the ADD, Thalkarsh smiled a wicked grin, bearing his sharp teeth as he looked to the pretty thing in his hands.

"Well well well..." He voiced in a dark deep gravely echoing speech. "It seems you have done me a rather nice favor! Not only did you let me enjoy your wonderful body, but you have managed to have sent to me something else to play with! I think I have something special planned for you in thanks." He held her by her wrists up and out in either direction, he brought her slightly freckled face up to his. His Athanc stone shown brightly as a red mist slowly flowed from it, into the mouth and nose of the fiery haired woman. Her eyes fluttered open, a lovely green as she regained consciousness. The scientist's eyes widened at the site of Thalkarsh and as she opened her mouth to scream he opened his own mouth and leaned in, biting down on the space between her right shoulder and neck, his venom seeping into her body as she managed to only let out a gasp, the venom running its course, numbing her motor controls, the feeling of his bite still there but the woman's quickly tensing body became limp as it made its way though her system.

"Don't go screaming just yet precious, I have a use for you outside of just enjoying this nice body of yours" he emanated as he released his jaw from her neck, the holes from his fangs closing due to his chaotic saliva, leaving no trace that he had even bit her. "You are going to be bait for whatever agent or agents they send here to investigate... Thank you, when I am done with who they send, I'll make sure to ravage you again..." He grinned wickedly at the girl who could only stare back at him in horror.

The monster need only prepare the bait and wait. It wouldn't be long till someone arrived.

He was going to have quite the feast today...

Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:52 am

Post Re: Only Fools Rush in(For Alexia)
Log of Lt. Alexia Raywin: 2756.5
ADD Mission: SR-288
Objective: Reconnaissance on Bio-tech research facility and Rescue mission

"This dry desert planet was isolated enough that the teams could work on their experiments with relative ease since very little could live naturally in this environment. What had been the reason to send the S.O.S. to the ADD must have been something along the lines of Space Pirates, or Alien attack. I have been sent to investigate, report my findings and wait for backup. Rescue any survivors and get out. I was ordered not to engage any hostiles if I am able. Lt. Raywin out."

The agent watched as the base came in to view. She closed her Log device and landed the small scout craft about 50 Meters away from the entrance of the facility. It looked undamaged, no sign of any conflict from the outside. Standing up, Alexia quickly pulled her brown hair back into a ponytail as she walked towards the back of the craft, taking a moment to grab the belt that housed the holsters for her twin Plasma Projector Pistols, and took her helmet and threw it on over her head, covering her face and mouth as well. The blue holo display moved over her striking bright blue eyes as she surveyed the atmospheric conditions. No wind, oxygen levels earth-like, Gravity almost twice as high as earth's. The last part didn't bother her. Her suit augmented the lithe beauty's speed and strength and even reflex time to superhuman levels, making her very good at her job. She slung the belt around her waist closing the clasps and grabbed a medical kit, placing it against the Flatspace device on her belt, the kit folding itself into the reality space. She grabbed two Brightsun grenades and a Smoke canister placing them in the complicated device as well. With that device, she could store a rather sizable amount of equipment seemingly in no space and weightless. All it would take is the press of a button on the belt to quickly pull out from the dimensional space it creates any of the items she stores in it.

Lastly, before she opened the hatch to the craft she grabbed four extra Plasma cells for her pistols and stored them. The Hatch opened and Alexia walked into the burning double sun of the planet. The light reflecting a bit off her suit, which clung tightly to her impressive physique. She leaned into what looked like a normal run but she took off at an incredible speed, each step covering almost twenty feet of distance as she closed with the facility. She turned and backed her self up against the outer wall next to the door and let her helmet scan the inside for any sound or signs of life.

Last edited by Alexia-Raywin on Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:35 am

He could almost smell her. The tingle of her emotions just on the edge of his senses. Thalkarsh waited in one of the rear rooms of the base. A single agent they sent? Either the ADD has gotten careless, or this one was something special. Either way it didn't matter to the entropic Daemon. Thalkarsh would have her nonetheless. His senses told him that she was young, full of vigor, determined, almost cold. But there, like a small twinge at the forefront of his thoughts, a passion inside her, a fire. Oh how he would delight in snuffing out that flame, and kindle in her ecstacy, fear, and pain. His powers were strong now, having freshly fed, this agent would be a good way for him to finally push a bit the limits of his power he hoped.

The Agent's scanners would show multiple signs of life, all stable, scattered throughout the building. One would be higher than normal, located about thirty meters inwards in the facility and down several stories underground. Thalkarsh had left the red head there inside the station's generator core. Around the higher vital signal, Alexia's scanners would pick up what appeared to be a large heat signature. Any other kinds of scans beyond thermal would bring up no results.

Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:35 pm

Stupid thing! She tapped the side of her helmet, the scanners not working except for Thermal and Vital. There was deffinately life inside. Most of it looked comatose save for one. The Agent stepped back away from the wall and quickly touched a few keys on the door panel. She drew her pistols and aimed them at the door. It was unlocked, with the sound of air rushing out of the air tight chamber she could smell blood, rank and acrid in the air she turned on the air filtration system in the helmet to filter out the gut renching stench of human blood.

Nothing came, just the smell. Inside, Alexia saw bodies strewn everywhere, some in pieces, others whole, the only ones that came up with any sort of readings behind the coldness of death were the women, who were all naked, and unconsious. three in the first room as Alexia made her way inside. The door closed behind her and she kept her guns trained. This was definitely a monster attack, leaving only females alive, probably either impregnated them, or raped them, probably both. Damn filthy creatures. Alexia knew first hand what the other races in the universe thought of Humans. Females were widely considered a sexual delicacy and often taken as slaves, she was going to be one of them...

Moving through each room and corridor it was always the same, all the men dead, woman passed out naked and dripping with fluids, either their own, or whatever excretion the thing that raped them had. The busty young woman made her way cautiously to the stairwell leading down into the depths of the facility, where the strange reading was coming from.

Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:37 pm

As Alexia would enter the Core chamber of the base, she would see the redheaded woman strung up near the core, a massive spinning set of gyroscopic rings around a glowing sphere of fusion star-fire that shifted colors from blue to red to purple then yellow at random.

She was naked, Spread eagle against what looked to be an inverted septagram of flames. The fire didn't seem to harm the human, but her being upright, it clearly was holding her suspended. She writhed as tendrils of the same fire coiled around her legs, hips, arms, breast and neck, seeming to grope at her rather attractive form. A separate tentacle of fire seemed to be undulating in and out of the woman's sex, fucking her slowly and methodically. Strange and jagged crimson symbols streamed slowly off the seven pointed star and seemed to gain an intensity as the woman appeared to orgasm.

Moans of pleasure escaped her lips as her eyes were closed and she didn't take notice of the ADD Agent at first. Once she did her eyes widened in what looked to be fear. "No! get out of here! It wants you! It's a trap!" The woman screamed in panic before another orgasm seemed to take over, her hips gyrating against the intrusive flame as she lost her focus again, eyes closing and a loud half moan half scream left her lips.

The door Alexia came in through would quickly slam itself closed as the light on the panel next to the door went from green to red.

Thalkarsh stood hidden behind the core, taking in the pleasure and fear of the woman making his Athanc shine brighter and brighter. He smiled at her words, silently shaking in a laugh at the inescapable victory he would soon claim.

Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:58 am

Her eyes narrowed at the sight of the woman, the fire explained the heat signature.. or perhaps it was the core.. It didn't matter to the agent who cautiously moved forward towards the woman, her PPP's trained on her, the arcane looking symbols floating off from the burning septagram catching her eye. The stunning agent's blue eyes widened as the woman screamed and she heard the door behind her slide closed, her head snapped backwards for a moment to notice the lock engage. Alexia immediately cursed under her breath and rolled to the side taking cover behind a metal console group. Coming up to a kneeling position she put her back to the console and turned her head to the side.

"You there! I'm going to get you out of here! What happened to this place?" She called out to the bound and ravaged woman, her voice light and sweet sounding despite its commanding tone.

Last edited by Alexia-Raywin on Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:12 pm

The laughter echoed off the walls, seeming to come from everywhere at once. The woman was delicious! Thalkarsh couldn't believe his luck. She was a near perfect beauty, busty, athletic, and her reflexes showed she was very well trained. This would be very enjoyable.

"No need to hide lovely!" His voice rang out as he stepped out from behind the Core. "You and me," Thalkarsh waved his hand and sent the redhead flying off to the side, slamming against the wall the woman fell stunned, unconsious. With his other hand he shot forth a wave of flame at the console that the Agent ducked behind. "We are going to have ourselves some fun!" The flame wave heated the metal so much the console turned red and began to shake as it built towards explosion.

Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:54 am

Her mind was a blur, almost as much as her body as she whirled into action. She rolled away from the consoles and spun to face her adversary. Launching herself by her legs to a sideways dive she took aim with her PPP's and let loose a fast torrent of blue colored bursts that rang out like a dischordant chorus of plasma fire.

The console exploded, the force sending the in motion agent flying farther than intended causing her to slide along the ground when she landed, with a resounding thud she slid behind another computer set her back hitting against the flat metal desk side. Alexia quickly regained herself and took cover calling back to the creature that she only got a glimpse of. A large bestial thing of a deep crimson. Almost like a humanoid dragon, she didn't see what effect her shots had on it.

"What is it you want?" She shouted to it, checking the energy reserves on her guns. She breathed heavy, no fear in her heart, but a sense of anticipation. She had no idea what kind of creature this was, or how to combat it.

Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:08 pm

The beast chuckled as it approached the console with a very slow deliberate gait. His steps caused the room to shake ever so slightly due to his bulk. This agent was incredibly fast, more so than he had anticipated, hopefully her combat skills were as well honed as her agility, she could even prove to be a challenge! The demon's twisted mind raced with anticipation to get this cornered kitten to bare her claws.

"It should be easy for you to figure it out morsel! No more hiding, The girl will die if you do not face me!" His voice powerful and confident. With a wave of his hand Thalkarsh loosed another searing blast of flame to destroy the console that the agent had dove behind. "I want you!"

Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:25 am

Alexia took a deep breath in and readied her guns. She had no choice it seems. She would not risk innocent blood on her hands. She had to take this thing relatively head on. She rolled out from the console, getting to her feet and facing the impressive creature, she aimed her guns at him. "Fine, you want me, come at me!" she exclaimed as she let loose a torrent of quick bursts from both weapons at the monster. The azure bolts of plasma rocketing towards Thalkarsh.

Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:21 pm

Thalkarsh underestimated the power of the small weapons the woman held as the shots rocketed into him as he reeled backwards. The azure bolts burning into his chest, as he roared in pain. His mind spun for a moment as he then extended his hands outwards and sent roaring flames towards the woman. Unbeknownst to her, the flames wouldn't burn, they would impact as if they were gale force winds.

"You will pay for that!" The demon roared as his flames launched towards Alexia. He didn't want to harm her, just incapacitate her so he could feed of her. He was surprised he could hurt her, this would be good sport indeed! But it also means that he would have to be careful she didn't do any permanent harm to him.

Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:05 am

Alexia leapt backwards twisting sideways spinning herself into a horizontal position, the flames rushing under her as she squeezed off a few more rounds at the creature, as she landed she would dash to the side, firing off more bolts from her pistols as she attempted to flank the crimson monstrosity. The flames that she had dodged impacted the wall, crushing it in, something she didn't notice in her focus to take down this thing. Her face intense as she moved with near blinding agility and speed.

Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]