View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 5:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 When Faeces hits the Extractor (For Alexia) 

Post When Faeces hits the Extractor (For Alexia)
A sour look stained Illendos' face, his uncommonly worn robes billowing in the foul artificial wind of this thrice forsaken mined out husk of an planetoid. Despite the failings this hellhole is one of the few places he still holds some influence outside of "his" station.

"I can't believe the idiots would do this, without even talking to me..." he muttered threateningly under his breath, to all who had encountered his race his rage was obvious, brash confident strides replacing the cautious steps of a natural prey species.

Ever since he'd first confronted those women everything had gone wrong, and for the time being he needed to re-cuperate, and be cautious around them, half the reason he regularly goes to Shokushu is to work up an alibi, appear as a non-entity.

Then they did it, the oversized hulking lumps of secondary structure protein, wrapped around a ferrous skeleton, wrapped in suitably strong chitin exoskeletons, had actually gone and blown up a science probe of the ADD, without even asking him. He needed to make an example and leave the whores a room full of corpses and a thousand false leads to follow up on. "I only hope I'm not too late." he growled through his teeth as he headed for the hidden airlock.

Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:36 pm

Post Re: When Faeces hits the Extractor (For Alexia)
The small cruiser docked, the young woman checked her weaponry, and her suit, to make sure everything was in order. The computer said a probe was blown up near this station but nothing came up on the scanners so she thought she'd take a look around. Alexia put on her scanner, an ear piece that displayed a blue holographic visor over her eyes displaying all pertinent data. The curvacious young agent readied her pistols in each hand as the airlock opened and she stepped in, not really knowing what to expect as she waited anxiously for the inner door to open after the one she just passed through closed.

Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:25 am

As Illendos simply stepped through one of the hidden entrances to the low-pressured inner-sanctum he flicked his wrist to reveal a kinetic accelerator firearm, very expensive of course, with all manner of aesthetic modifications.

"Hello peons, could you tell me the current location of your boss?" he said to one of the many surveilance drones, a short answer barking over the comm system, with room numbers and corridor numbers.

The many tentacled freak then immediately started marching towards the corridor, not bothering to stop for reports of an unexpected ship docking, either it was his enemies and he'd need to deal with it, or it's a bystander and he doesn't give a shit.

Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:20 pm

As the door opened two floating droids awaited her as she heard the whirring of their weapons start up she dashed forward as they fired the two shots soaring over her shoulders as she slid passed them, turning her body at an awkward angle to face them she aimed her pistols as they fired again both shots sliding by her slim frame she retorted with bright blue short bursts of light from her weapons, the shots quickly punching through the metal droids as she turned to look down the corridor she entered, no other drones present she kept her weapons trained as she made her way for the door at the end cautious of any other security systems present.

Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:29 am

Illendos strode into the command bunker, into a flurry of panic from the guards and technicians working there. According to the loudest shouter it was something about a pair of combat drones going down, inwardly he noted how lucky he was, a perfect distraction, whilst he strode into the private elevator ahead of him, pressing the button to take him to the top floor.

"Hello there flat face." said a familiar, crude voice over the intercom, the man he'd left in charge of this compound, a supposedly controllable swine, virtually identical to an anthropomorphic earth pig. Even as he riled his shoulders the elevator stop. "Have nice trip, see next fall!" said the stupid beast, before suddenly the elevator started dropping.

"Pity, I was expecting something a little more dangerous..." he muttered confidently to himself before opening the escape hatch and leaping up, his tentacle/wings slowing his descent before slowly allowing him to hover upwards, his speed a slow, steady pace, to allow him time to see any more incoming threats.

Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:40 pm

Moving swiftly now, from corridor to corridor Alexia made her way closer to what her scanners showed as the possible HQ center of the base, Drones continuously and regularly appearing from gapes in the walls. Coming to what her sensors showed as the final corridor she jumped back in surprise as the door shook with a force, she immediately dove for cover around the corner, leaning out to train her weapons on the door.

Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:20 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]