View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 7:39 am

Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Planet Tundra (Minerva) 

Post Planet Tundra (Minerva)
NanoMite Surveyed his work looking at the many computers he had canablised for his own uses. He had to be impressed though the technology these humans had been researching was rather good but not what he had been looking for. Pounding the table in frustration he looked at the various computer monitors that showed the corridors and rooms of the Tudra research station.Looking at the outside view on the monitor he saw the blizzard that howled outside.

Unable to leave he was stuck in the station until a good mode of transport presented itself. Deciding that he was going nowhere very fast he decided to lay a trap. Sending out an SOS he waited patienly for the rescue to arrive. While Waiting he thought about how he had got stuck on this wretched planet in the first place.....

NanoMite had been fleeing in a stolen ship and was being pursued by aother ship though he managed to take out the attacker his stolen ship toook alot of damage. Damage he decided to land on the Planet Tundra to repair and refuel his ship. What he didn't expect was for the planet to be a frozen wasteland. The sensors that were damage in the fight told him it was fine to step outside the ship.

They were wrong as soon as NanoMite stepped outside the ship his body began to feel slugish looking around him he saw only snow and ice. Crying out in anger the many Nanobots that made up his body froze solid before all that was left of him was a grey statue.

Luckily for NanoMite a research team had landed here and were trying to uncover the secret of this planets people all of who died when the blizzards and snow started. finding NanoMite they took him back to the research base. Here they defrosted part of his body and scraped free some of the Nanobots. Intrigued and excited by their discovery they began to explore more of the nanobots they had found. The Nanobots they had taken from NanoMite slowly began to defrost when they were finally free from their frozen sleep they set about freeing the rest of NanoMite.

Smiling to himself NanoMite was reminded of the humans foolishness.

Samara's Bio Here (Student) Always Up For new Experiences

Giza's Bio Here (Monster) Don't worry he wont bite...Much.

NanoMite's Bio Here (Monster) NanoMite Lives! The End Of Days Is Comming!

Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:00 pm

Post Re: Planet Tundra (Minerva)
Attention Thundra Research Station, this is Lieutenant Minerva Rocha of ADD. Please respond.
It had been the third time she had attempted to raise the station. The station had made absolutely no responses or any maneuvers since the ADD had first received a dress signal.

Minerva had drawn the short straw so she was sent out to investigate it in her Lancer. The station was not really of an importance so the ADD decided that sending one person out to check out what was going on with the station. She didn't know what to expect, but the High Command believed that it was just some sort of communications problem.

Minerva gracefully landed the fighter portion of her ship on the landing pad the next the research station. As soon as she she opened the canopy, the red headed agent could feel a blast of wind against her suit, if it was for her space suit she was sure she would been freezing. Still, Minerva clad in her near skintight armor and with a pistol on her side began to make her way over to research station.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Sun May 01, 2011 6:43 pm

NanoMite's attention was drawn away from thougths to a beeping on one of the monitors. It alerted him that someone had landed on the landing pad. Checking the screen he saw a lone person walking up to the station entrance. Checking everything was set he prepared to greet his new guest.....

Sun May 01, 2011 6:50 pm

Minerva went up the door, so far nothing to be out of the place so far. Still the agent couldn't help but notice that the no one had come out to greet her. Being so far out in the middle of nowhere, she was sure that even if it was false alarm somebody would have come out to see what was going on. Cautious the young woman drew her pistol to have it ready ago and slowly entered the station's entrance.

Sun May 01, 2011 7:05 pm

NanoMite watched as the woman walked into the station turning to the keyboard he began to type in commands to the drones he had set up. These 'Drones' were normal humans under the control of NanoMite via nanobots that had fused with their skin. Like zombies they walked towards the woman who had just noticed them.

Sun May 01, 2011 7:32 pm

Minerva had just gotten in the hallway when she noticed the first person starting to move towards her. Oh there you are. I was wondering what had happened to you. I received a distress signal and came to investig.... It was then that she notice that they were shambling towards her. Hey, is there something wrong. Stay right there. The agent had a bad feeling as she went to grab her gun.

Sun May 01, 2011 9:10 pm

As the Drones walked towards the her their eyes staring towards her hungrily they stopped just short of her. Hello there human i am NanoMite who are you? the voice echoed from all of his drones in their voice adding a creepy atmosphere to their conversation.

Sun May 01, 2011 9:26 pm

The people stopped right in front of her and just stood in front of her. She did not like the look in their eyes, Minerva stepped back and took a defensive stance as she had her pistol ready to go. It was then they all spoke once in a spooky monotone. I am Lieutenant Minerva Rocha, I demand to know what you did to these people.

Sun May 01, 2011 9:41 pm

Lieutenant? Lieutenant of what?

Sun May 01, 2011 9:46 pm

I am a Lieutenant of the Alien Defense Directorate. Now let these people go right now.

Sun May 01, 2011 10:06 pm

Alien Defense Directorate? These people are fine to answer your question and no i will not let them go until i have your ship.

Sun May 01, 2011 10:09 pm

I highly doubt that! They are all talking at once as your puppets, that isn't right. And you can't have my ship.

Sun May 01, 2011 10:13 pm

I apolagise i'm being rude we should really talk face to face NanoMite appeared out of the shadows behind Minerva. I'd put that gun away if I was you. You might hurt someone.

Sun May 01, 2011 10:18 pm

Minerva was a bit surprised that to to see the a grey creature appear out of the shadows. She didn't know what to make of him as the agent stared into his red eyes. Well, I am a bit concerned considering what you did to these researchers here. She puts the gun back in the holster but makes sure that her hand is never too far away in case with you. [color=Fuchsia]So why did you do this to these.

Mon May 02, 2011 12:54 am

oh thats a tough question. Well mainly to see if my nanobonding process worked which it has wonderfully. I would have prefered to kill them but I wanted to know what they were here for. Unless you can tell me?

Mon May 02, 2011 8:32 am
Reply to topic   [ 40 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next