View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 7:04 pm

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 Agent in Trouble...(open to all ADD agents and Monsters) 
Post Agent in Trouble...(open to all ADD agents and Monsters)
The Red Pheonix floated through space as it patroled the north sector around aliance space. Shina threw a emtpy ramen cup into the wall. "damn im outta food again!!" A loud growl from her stomach could be heard throughout the ship, she punched her gut and winced as she looked back at the planet she was hovering over. "this job sucks balls" She kicked back in her seat and nodded off to sleep.

Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:43 pm

Drifting through the peaceful void of space,Ethrach considered for almost the thousandth time that it had been a mistake to return to his natural habitat.His enormous shape was only dully visible against the faint outline of stars,but what could be seen would have unnerved most.
He had kept his traditional features,but his face plates had almost completely covered his mouth and his whole body had assumed a flattened shape.
On his back,his unfurled wings of energy were emitting slow pulses,only enough to steadily propell him in the direction he had chosen.

Best not lie to yourself...you're lost..he thought irritably.

His senses sharpened at a distant energy spike and the hidden oxygen generating organs inside his giant body picked up as his breathing quickened in excitement.

A ship!

Making sure that he approached from an angle that would obscure him from the ship's sensors,the draconian living ship crept slowly through space,stalking his prey.
At the very last moment,he increased speed and with gaping psuedo mouth stretched wide,he swallowed the unsuspecting ship whole.

Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:04 pm
Profile YIM
"what the fuck!!?" Shina fell out of her seat as the ship pitched and rocked as somthing passed over it, or rather ate it. She was surrounded in darkness now, she walked over to the back off the ship and scanned the entire area. Nothing picked up on the scanners. "fucking aye..." She walked back and put on her space suit, heading to the airlock door she grabbed her pistol. She was completely out of reserve ammo now her prescious rifle was empty. The 15 mag clip in her .45 was all she had on her, taking a step out she landed in somthing sloshy and wet. "fuck is this?" She flipped on the flashlight mounted to her helmet and looked around.

Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:13 pm

Swimming through space in a crocodillian motion with his wings propelling him forward,Ethrach hummed tunelessly to himself,pleased with his newest catch.
Right now,the ship was resting in the first of his ten stomachs,where there would be no digestion.It served well enough as a temporary storage hold and he soon felt the light steps of the occupant of the swallowed ship falling lightly inside him.
Opening the small eyes inside his stomach walls,he tried to get a proper look at the occupant.

Now that's a cold,hard creature,Ethrach thought with a wince.
Deception won't do a thing...

Waiting patiently for her exploration to take her deeper into his cavernous stomach,Ethrach had a flash of inspiration.

"Ahem," he cleared his throat,letting his vocal cords project the sound inwards.
"My apologies for my rudeness,but I seem to be lost."

Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:39 pm
Profile YIM
Shina wirled around in the darkness looking everywhere for the voice. She held her gun up and aim, her eyes darting back and forth. 'who the fuck are you!!?" She said as she noticed that the whole place was made of flesh, she looked down at her feed and they were coverd in slime or saliva she couldnt tell. Taking a step back she slipped into a small cavity of slime in the corner.

Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:46 pm

"Watch that last step," Ethrach teased as she fell into one of the divergent cavities of his stomach.
The slimy tunnel would take her to a specialized chamber - his second stomach - where tentacles awaited to grasp and hold her.Looking in on her as she fell into the mass of convulsing tendrils he chuckled lightly.

"It had been my hope for there to be some cooperation between us,but it seems you have it in mind to be difficult."

Two large tentacles underneath her stirred to life and sucked her legs into their hollow interiors,binding her tightly in place.Their slime soaked interiors lapped and oozed around her armor,dragging it off to get to the skin underneath.

Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:05 pm
Profile YIM
Shina screamed and began to fire off rounds from her gun into random places on his body. She jerked as her armor was slowly coming off, she soon felt the cool air seep in on her skin. She was only wearing a short tank top and panties underneath the suit. "fuck!!"

Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:10 pm

( Too bad you guys already are getting something on. Well, some other time... )

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:36 am
Profile YIM

The rounds she shot off sank deep into the soft and slime covered walls of his stomach lining.The pinpricks of pain soon faded,but the irritation caused Ethrach to growl ominously.Two thick tentacles descended from the roof of his stomach lining and latched onto her hands.Her hands along with her arms up to her elbows were also sucked into the slime dripping appendages.
His entire stomach was convulsing slightly.The walls oozed a constant stream of lubricating slime that dripped down to coat the floor of writhing tendrils and tentacles.
Four of the tentacles that had been lying on the floor stirred awake and began coiling around the angry female's body.They too were covered in the slime and mucus of the stomach lining and as they writhed and rubbed against her body,her feeble armor and clothing began falling away and sloughing off.
She stood naked inside his stomach,held fast at her arms and legs by the thick,sucking tentacles that sprouted from the floor and ceiling.The tentacles that coiled around her body twined themselves intricately between her spread legs,around her throat,over her breasts and everywhere they lightly grasped her,they left a trail of lubricating slime,constantly moving over her exposed skin.

Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:26 am
Profile YIM
Shina gritted her teeth as she felt the slimey tendrils slither over her body. Her hair stuck to the side of her head from the slime, jerking and kicking she tried to dislodge her arms and legs. "get off me!!!!!!!" She wished she had more ammo for her rifle, then she would have ripped him to shreds. "im gonna kill you if you dont let me go!!!"

Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:00 pm

"Your resistance is bothersome," Ethrach growled at her outburst.The tentacles that had coiled themselves around her upper body began constricting around her breasts as well.
They squeezed and massaged her fleshy mounds,tugging them this way and that in a deliberate teasing.
"Lieutenant,I request your presence at my second stomach,please?" he announced to his guest.

Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:37 am
Profile YIM

The guest whom he referred to, who had remained hidden althrough out the girl's ordeal, had now surfaced.

He was just in the vicinity, having come from somewhere in the scattered space of the Alliance. He'd just checked on a shipment which just barely passed through a blockade and made it. He'd heard reports that a few of their cargo had escaped, and made it into the clutches of the ADD, instantly becoming agents, the last time he'd heard. For a while he'd flown through space with Devourer, his ship, and was on the verge of docking with one space station when he heard the summons of a ship.

No. It wasn't a ship. The signature was definitely Alliance but it was not a ship. It was...something else.

And there it was. The massive shape of one of their newer members, the alien known as Ethrach.

The comm expanded, rendering a faceless void and the summons coming through from his own massive size.

"Lieutenant,I request your presence at my second stomach,please?"

Being inside a living creature was no new to him, as his ship was one. But Devourer was a bio-tech creature, and was still, in all meaning of the word, a machine which he could control, turn off and turn on at will. This guy was...something else.

Nevertheless, he still hailed the summons.

" Alright. I will dock in. Lieutenant out." He said, punching his call number to send it to Ethrach, just in case. After all, he was still listed as an Alliance ship.

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:22 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]