View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 3:56 am

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Choices (for Karin) 

Post Re: Choices (for Karin)
I followed silently listening to the captain rattle on about his ship's upgrades as a captain so often does and his crew's complete lack of culture which didn't surprise me in the least. They were in this for the money and the sex with helpless captured women, or the thrill of combat... and sex with captured women... or to feed their families... and sex with captured women... yes there was a pattern.

The sound of blasters made me turn my gaze. I recognized the species but, I didn't say anything to them. I silently turned my gaze away from them back to the captain. My hands resting properly against my skirt. I dusted it off idly as I thought of what I wanted to say.

”May I ask where exactly i'll be relaxing? I do hope you know my form of relaxation doesn't involve being forced into sex... which reminds me, how many of your crew died of exsanguination from having their genitalia severed from when I was captured may I ask? It'll be good to add those to the records on my home world... it helps system morale when their militant princess is still proving herself and her kind as a power to the universe at large.”

spoken like a true diplomat without even a hint of malice to it which given the subject matter was almost funny in a very grim sort of way.

Thu May 12, 2011 12:34 am

"Trust me, no one wants any artifical limbs if their lucky enough to survive that is. If you must know it was three though one wishes that he had died. I am told that after it was reattached it never functioned quiet the same for him." Thadd answered easily. The two plant-like aliens approached, both snapping off sloopy looking salutes, they meant well though it was clear that they were no soldiers.

"Prisoner transfer complete." The short one said, he looked at Karin then back towards his captain. "Damage to the port side cells is extensive, as are damage to the engine nacells on that side of the ship but nothing that Skip couldn't fixed up."

Thadd nodded. "Very well, dismissed."

Again the mushroom man snapped off a salute along with his compatriot. Both aliens stalked off.

"Sorry about that interuption, please this way." Thadd gestured with a hand somewhere further down the hall as his feet were already in motion.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Thu May 12, 2011 12:48 am

I kept a blank expression offering the captain a nod as I listened to the exchange between him and the crew. I glared slightly at the captain as I moved down the hall as he'd gestured before I began to ask about this troubling thought.
“Prisoner? May I ask what sort of prisoner you mean... you do know I will not be able to let you go if you are holding any innocents captive aboard your ship.”

Other agents may have but, they weren't me, I was a bit of a hard ass and I'll admit that much.

”Even if you tell me it's not future slaves for transport I will have to insist you show me the prisoner at some point during my stay aboard this ship... either before or after I've relaxed a little bit.”

Sun May 22, 2011 11:06 pm

"Oh, hardly an innocent given what the thing managed to do with some of my men. I only decided to keep it round due to it's regenerative properties in hopes that we can harness the secrets that it possesses though all attempts have been disasterous at this stage and it hardly seems worth the effort to keep him. We'll probably dump him unless it pays off to keep him.

"But I don't trust that you'll take my word. Currently we have two prisoners, the afforementioned and one of my subordinates that was providing to be a nuisance so in the brig he will stay until he learns to behave.

"I trust that you'll wish to rest first."

Character Listing

Mon May 23, 2011 6:19 am

"Oh yes, I will indeed rest first in that case. though where may I ask am I to be resting or am I to return to my ship for resting? what amenities do you possibly have aboard this ship for guests... since I highly doubt you get very many save perhaps a high profile being's request for an even higher profile pet."

A simple scoff at the very idea, I did theorize that's why I'd been captured the first time, and I assume if I'd been a weak little princess like so many other members of royalty in the human like races I'd have been treated like a queen until I got to my master and forced into his lap. though to be honest, with how long I'd been on off station... I wanted a nice warm bath... even if i'd have to bathe with my blades in hand.

Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:37 pm

"You are quiet right about that, though it is not often that we take on guests I do find it necessary to be prepared. Regretfully I have nothing available for the likes of nobility but you will find that things here are more than adequate. I was thinking that you might want to unwind in the lounge though adjacent to them are the quest quarters for important V.i.Ps that we take on from time to time. The ship is fitted with an assortment of things from holographic games and movies to a full fledged shooting gallery and gym. I converted some of the cargo space over for such accomodations, you can say that it would cut into profits but I tend to focus on more high quality merchandise than most so the profit margin is usually higher so I can get away with it.

"I would prefer it if you would take the opportunity to be my guest though, for however long it takes your people to confirm the information I gave to you."

Whether or not he wanted her back on her ship was a big question mark but tactically would he have wanted that? So far he made no efforts to brake there agrement, probably because he realized how futile it was. He was outmatched and he knew it, cooperating offered him a reasonable solution here at least in saving his own neck at the cost of others but either Thadd did not mind being hated by others or saw it as the lesser of two evils so to speak.

But it was about that time that Karin felt something, a buzzing in her head that was barely noticeable. A tendril of force that lightly pressed against her mind as if the gentle caress of a lover. Then she heard it in her mind, a voice that was not her own.

He is afraid. He remembers when last you met and does not wish to make the same mistakes that cost him in the past.

Character Listing

Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:27 am
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2