View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 10:01 am

Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Mission 01: Lost Ship Ishimura (for gguy123) 

Post Mission 01: Lost Ship Ishimura (for gguy123)
Samus Teleported onto the ship with only a slight buzz of electricity to alert anyone of her prescence. Looking around the dark corridors of the ship she noticed nothing out of the ordinary. Audio log 1 this is Samus I am currently on the broken down ship registered as The Ishimura where they have experienced complete engine and power failure. emergency power is on but lighting is limited to important parts of the ship. My mission is to find the crew of 80 and fix the ship. Switching off her mic she pulled Bane from her holster and turned the light on.

Sweeping round the corridors she walked throught the dead corridors. Heading to the bridge she noticed a clear sign of a strugle with bullet and blast marks covering the walls and floors. Reaching the doors to the bridge she sae how they had been forced ope where the lock shpuld have been was just crumpled metal. Examing the doors closly she dismissed them and walked up to the bridge control panel. Audio Log 2 I have entered the bridge there are clear signs of a struggle with spent shell litering the floors and bullet holes in the floor and wall. No sign of the crew yet downloading bridge data now. Clicking the control panel she began the wireless download.

Samara's Bio Here (Student) Always Up For new Experiences

Giza's Bio Here (Monster) Don't worry he wont bite...Much.

NanoMite's Bio Here (Monster) NanoMite Lives! The End Of Days Is Comming!

Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:53 pm

Post Re: Mission 01: Lost Ship Ishimura (for gguy123)
Thirteen creaked his single, invisible eye open as light shone down on him. He was beneath the grating of the floor of some scrapheap, the Ishimura. How'd he know it was a scrapheap? The poor engineers couldn't keep him contained. Heh. Poor saps flipped the switch when he turned invisible and hid in the aft. What a bad mistake. The engineers fired like crazy when he tried to relax. Shot EVERYWHERE.
WITH METAL WEAPONS!
WHO IN SPACE USES METAL WEAPONS? ITS ANTIQUATED! INSANE!
And really destructive. Perhaps that's what went wrong with the engine. Thirteen was no mechanic, but he was pretty sure that a dumbass with a gun could be just as detrimental to the safety of the universe as a genius playing god. Ok, perhaps it was on a different scale, but the damage was still tangible. All the power left had been wired to the living quarters, sealed off and dormant, as the crew awaited their rescue.

Rough day.

Thirteen's swiveled about as he looked for the source of the light. What poor human got stuck outside? Thirteen hoped it was a woman. His eye swiveled above him, as feet hit the grating, and he was treated to the full sight of... Dat ass.
Thirteen felt his rob stiffen as he watched a full-blown woman with beautiful curves and everything step over him... dressed into nothing but a skin-tight suit. Woah. Thirteen kinda knew that she was just BEGGIN' to be raped. But Thirteen controlled that urge for now. He did not want to be considered the murderer of 80 people who simply didn't know what they were doing, just because he couldn't resist the urge to... you know... have his way with her.

Thirteen was disgruntled until he heard the woman above him talk into her earpiece. PERFECT. She was a responsible one- at LONG LAST. he crawled beneath her, watching her as she trekked towards the bridge, and started accessing the database. So far, so good. Perhaps she would see the log concerning the dumbass that shot the engine. That would be nice.

Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:29 am

Data transfer complete
Alright lets see what we've got.

Holstering bane she looked over her PDA it showed massive damage to the engines power generator. Thankfully the air purifiers were still on so she didn't need to worry about purifing the air. Stepping through the dismantled door she headed towards the ships engines. still looking at her PDA she saw that all escape pods had been jetesoned. reaching the engine room her giga counter started going off and while her suit can deal with some forms of radiation high doeses would easily penetrate her suit. Audio log 3 I have reached the engine bay it is currently leaking dangerous amounts of radiation and cannot be approached i have confirmed that the crew have abandoned ship. I am now heading to the power core so that i maypower up the ship and activate the radition foam so that i may enter the engine bay.

Walking towards the power core she pulled Bane out again and carried on to her destination.

Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:24 am

Perfect. She can fix it!

Thirteen followed beneath the woman, sliding as quietly as I could. he had little doubt in her ability to fix the ship. In fact, he was kind of hoping she would. But something was troubling him. The crew abandoned ship? When? Why? Were they even allowed to? If they had, she would have come across them. As she hadn't, there was little chance they had actually left. Still, what did it matter at that point? She would fix the damn ship, Thirteen would be home free and he would be able to have his way with the engineer after that....

Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:54 pm

Reaching the powercore She moved to the door screen typing in some random numbers all she got was Invalid Code Please Try Again Sighing she wacked the screen with Bane. Code Accepted doors Opening Smiling to her self she walked in more shells and bullet casing littered the floor what ever they had fired at must have been in peices. Looking at the core she moved to the control panel. Typing in a quick code she booted up the core and turned th power back on. Light fluttered into life making Samus Squint at the sudden change in light.

Audio Log 4 Power has been restored heading to the bridge to get all archive files and securtiy footage to find out what happened on the Ishimiura.

Walking back across the ship reaching the bridge she thought to her self that a ship this size must have loads of cameras and loads of cameras means loads of footage. Groaning at the thought of watching all the footage at HQ she decided to just deal with it. Her fingers blurred across the control panel hacking into the mainframe and bringing up all footage and archive data.

Transfer commencing Download will take up to 1 hour

Great an hour stuck on this dead ship how fun

Sitting down she looked around the room. I always get the crappy jobs,

Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:49 pm

Thirteen held his breath as he slipped out from beneath the grating in the Engine room. THAT WAS IT? he silently fumed. They shot metal bullets, jettisoned empty lifepods, and now they were waiting for a rescue... which wasn't coming?
Well, far be it from this alien to let this kind of behavior go rewarded.
Thirteen pondered on what actions he could take now. For one thing, that poor girl was now stuck on her own, probably bored out of her mind. But Thirteen didn't just need a quick lay- he needed a way back to Shokushu, a place where he was known by many and loved by at least a few. Supposedly. Thirteen considered what he could do...

Then it hit him. Even without the life pods, there was a ship that he could commandeer. All he'd need is the passcodes and keys... And what better way to get them than to force a bored little captain of a one-man-ship to say it all? Thirteen's goal now clearly in his "head," the monster, still invisible, made his way to the bridge by latching himself to the ceiling.
The girl was just lounging about in the bridge, waiting for a download. Most likely the one involving the videos about the great and powerful thirteen. Oh, but she wouldn't need a video... she was about to get the real deal. Thirteen rapped on the door to the bridge loudly. Just to spook her.
He clung to the ceiling, invisible tentacles ready to grasp onto the girl's arms...

Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:51 am

Hearing a raping noise cme from the ship put Samus on edge pulling out Bane she looked around the room. Transfer Complete

Finally Samus Muttered.

Looking through the data she noticed some strange things. Audio Log 5 it seems that the crew didn't abandone ship data here reads that all escape pods had zero life signs. I'm now gunna do a sweep using the ships computer to find any sources of life.

Walking up to the contorl panel she activated the scanner. 25 Life forms detected 23 in living quaters and 2 in The bridge

Samus looked around her Where? Right well i'll guess i'll call HQ and get a rescue ship here right away might as well make sure the crews okay Samus walked away from the control panel and towards the door.

Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:43 am

The moment Samus opened the door, the tentacles struck. They arced about her body, and while she couldn't see them, their sudden movement and grip would definitely alert her to the monster's presence. The tentacles wrapped around her body first, pinning her arms to her sides. Since Thirteen had to wait for an hour, his patience simply wore out. He dropped to the grating below, Samus' arms pinned to her sides, and lifted up in the air.

Unless she had a trick up her sleeve (did she even have sleeves?). Thirteen would wait for her reaction before revealing himself. Just to play it safe.

Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:23 pm

Shiiit!! Hoisted of her feet Samara is grabbed by a creature on the celling. Dropping down she sees the monster a gelatenous blob looking at her. If you think i'm going to go down easy you've got another thing comming. Suit activate telsa Coils Activating The creature was zapped with a lethal dosage of electrictiy. Startled the beast drops Samus. Grabbing Bane of the floor where she dropped him she looks towards the monster but it's gone. Crap! HQ this is Agent Samus i am currently on board the Ishimura ship and i am under attack i need immediate back up! Slowly walking down the corridors she scans her sorounding with Bane. Where are you?

Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:59 pm

((Dude... still invisible...))

"OH COME ON-" Thirteen managed to mouth off before electricity arched through his gelatinous form. The impulse that it sent momentarily allowed a vision of his form, but it was fleeting. He immediately retracted his attacking appendages, and slid back into the hall, invisible once more.
Should've just gone after the gun, the disgruntled monster thought to himself as he took advantage of the girl's and slunk back to the ceiling, out of her given range. His tentacles prepared themselves, but he remained still, poised to attack. He hung, attacking appendages poised and at the ready. The lady was not just engineer... how would anyone be able to create a suit no visible energy source that could zap offensive advantages? Thirteen's mind whirred through the possibilities, but the only thing he would settle for as "likely" was that the girl was an Agent. Thirteen would need to wait for her to be in a more approrpriate position so that he could take out her weapon and mouth first. Not necessarily in that order.

Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:16 pm

((My bad))_

Looking at her PDA she saw something that made her heart sink. On the PDA in big letters were " Communiction array damaged message unable to be sent". Shit. Hiding? I thought you monsters were suposed to be fearless obviously not! Well if your going to hide i'll find and eradicate you. Suit Shield up magnetic boots activate. Her feet clumped to the metal paneling of the Ishimura. Pointing Bane at one of the windows she looked around her. Last chance if you don't think i'll do it then you don't know me! Just come out and i'll quickly blast you to peices. ^^

Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:01 pm

If this girl was half as badass as she was claiming to be, should would just gone and blown up the whole ship. Thirteen rolled his single eye. All he would need to do is use her moment of self-confidence to slip out of the corridor, and wait for her to blow the window out. The doors would seal, and he could use the time to sneak onto her ship. By the time should would have returned, Thirteen would have stowed away in her compartment, and hoped she didn't wear her suit to bed.

But Thirteen was not the villain here- he was the victim! He had been kidnapped, and the bastards that did were going to be the innocent little hostages now. Besides, he wasn't a monster- he was just misunderstood. Life was unfair for the gelatinous blob, but he'd be damned if he let this girl get away with her assumptions.
As she closed her mouth, Thirteen struck, one tentacle sliding smoothly between her teeth, and prying her jaw open, rendering her incapable of neither speech nor gnashing. Thirteen had learned his lessons well. Another tentacle wrapped around and pulled her knee to the ground, swiftly unbalancing the girl. Even if she miss-fired, the window would be too small to hit by accident. Two other tentacles arced around her, wrapping her wrists, and tugged forcefully, forcing the girl's arms behind her back.

If she took the time to notice, perhaps she would've noticed a smooth liquid dripping into her mouth and Thirteen forced her down.
Of course, this was all possible through Thirteen's keen intellect and ingenuity. Alright fine, Thirteen was invisible. He used it to his advantage. Just as this girl was using her power to attempt to subjugate the monster, Thirteen was using his powers to the best of his ability.
"Alright then. MY turn to talk. My name is Experiment thirteen. I am merely an experiment from some god forsaken planet created for the sole purpose of science. Does this make a monster? I certainly hope not. I can assure that I can be perfectly reasonable when I wish. I just have a serious thing about people making death threats."

Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:05 am

Get off meeee...
The monster had gaged her. Smart. Glancing at her PDA she wracked her mind for somthing she could do to get this monster off her. Thinking to her self she focused her mind concentrating on the machinery arround her. The sound of a metal panel buckeled in the background obviously this ship took more damge than she had first thought. She had to get out of this corridor as the monster had probably not noticed the panel buckling. Finally she had found it.her mind connected with the main computer activating the teleporter. They bothe teleported onto the bridge landing with a thump. The monster still had a hold of Samus but was off balance from the teleport. Taking the chance ripped an arm free of one of his tentacle and pulled the one on her mouth out. Computer activate biohazard protocol 547! Acknoledged locking down all corridors and doors until aminstator lift protocol.

Samus may have trapped herself with the monster but that monster was going nowhere. Soon the ADD would pick up her distress beacon ener the ship and kill this thing. Looking at the monster she could tell by the way it was shouting at her that it wasn't happy. Ha! Now your stuck in the bridge until the ADD come here and lift the lockdown. Samus was very weak using her power had drained her off most of her energy she looked at the monster weakly.

Last edited by Giza Wolf on Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:00 am

((Um... I'm sorry... that's kind of overdoing it on the god-moding thing. You can't just describe my character performing an action in your post... I'm sorry, can you just edit that a bit? Just the last few sentences, the stuff about Thirteen's frustration. I had a different reaction in mind really... Just leave it at the yellow quote maybe?))

Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:15 pm

((Sorry about tht got a bit carried away :())

Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:49 pm
Reply to topic   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next