View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 2:57 pm

Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Failed Mission Aftermath (for Jasmine) 

Post Failed Mission Aftermath (for Jasmine)
It was a simple mission, in theory. Human girls were going missing from a colony on the planet Mendillo, and Jasmine's assignment was to gather information, nothing more. Unfortunately for her, the agent arrived at the same time as a squad of robots with obviously evil intentions. She managed to destroy over a dozen of them, but suddenly felt a pinprick at the back of her neck...

When Jasmine awoke, she found herself in a closed-off room, with metal walls, floor and ceiling. She was restrained, shackled spread-eagle to a flat metal plate shaped like an X. The plate was leaned back just a bit, as if starting to display her to the ceiling.

Jasmine's clothing had been untouched, but her weaponry was all gone. Aside from her and her bondage, the room appeared to be empty...

ADD: RLS-90, Cyborg Spaceship

Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:04 am

Jasmine
ADD Agent

Jasmine awoke, things coming back into focus painfully slow. She moved to rub her throbbing head but felt a resistance against her arm and heard the clanging of metal shackles.

"Wh... what?" She mouthed, unable to speak at the moment.

Suddenly her eyes darted open and she actually saw the situation she was in. Fastened tightly to a large slab shaped like an X with her legs and arms held out to either side of her, she struggled grogily.

She tried to remember what had happened. Something... something about being on a mission to gather info on missing girls. Then she remembered something about robots... but that was all.

She swallowed hard. "Hello?" Jas managed to squeek out.

Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:10 am

Then a clanking noise came from behind her, then coming to the right.

An evil-looking robot with a skull-like face stepped around the slab and stood in front of the agent. "Greetings," it spoke in a slightly artifical voice. "My name is RLS, and I would like to welcome you to my ship. May I ask for the identity of the interfering agent who wrecked half the squad I sent out tonight?"

Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:19 am

Jasmine
ADD Agent

Jasmine tried to crane her neck around to see what was coming from behind her but couldn't. She couldn't see what it was until it was right next to her and it walked around to her front. An absolutely horrifying creature stood before her. It literally looked like a nightmare, but she would not scream. She was trained not to.

It spoke.
"My name is RLS, and I would like to welcome you to my ship. May I ask for the identity of the interfering agent who wrecked half the squad I sent out tonight?"

It came back to her suddenly. How she had come across a group of similar robots. How she had battled them and destroyed a great many of them before something pricked her neck. Likely it was this... thing.

"I'm not telling you who I am, I'm not telling you anything! The ADD doesn't abide it's agents giving out information to the likes of you." Jas said, defiantly turning her head.

Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:24 am

RLS sneered, stepping closer to the bound agent and grabbing her chin with a metallic hand. He turned her face back and looked her in the eyes. "Defiant, I see. Very well. I was unable to acquire any more slaves on this trip, thanks to you. You've set my schedule back considerably." RLS tilted his head and added, "But I may come out of this encounter ahead after all..."

RLS put his hand on Jasmine's shoulder, fingertips glowing red as they pressed into the leather of her jacket. He pulled his hand down and over her full breast- and where the fingertips ran they sliced the jacket neatly, leaving it shredded into long, neat strips. Jasmine's underclothes and skin were completely untouched as RLS continued to shred the jacket to the floor...

Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:35 am

Jasmine
ADD Agent

Jasmine growled as her head was forcibly turned to face the gruesome robot. She stared daggers into him while he spoke something about slaves.

His hand pressed down on her shoulder, fingers glowing. He trailed his hand over her breast through the fabric of her jacket, which quickly fell away as if cut like paper.

"Hands off buddy!" She snarled at him before spitting right in his gleaming, metallic face.

Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:40 am

RLS ignored Jasmine at first, removing the remaining bits of her jacket and tossing them to the floor, leaving her in her tanktop and pants. Once that task was done, he wiped the spittle from his face- then grabbed her breasts and squeezed hard. Not enough to bruise, but enough to sting painfully for a few seconds. "Mind your manners, woman," he retorted coldly. "You are currently at my mercy, in case you were not aware."

His hands left her breasts and went straight to her ass, squeezing- not hard enough to hurt this time. Then his fingertips glowed red again, and he traced the curves of her ass and her legs with both hands, allowing her leather pants to fall in strips as he did.

Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:50 am

Jasmine
ADD Agent

"Nnngh!" Jasmine let a gasp of pain escape her lips as her breast was roughly groped. She tried to inch away from him but was too firmly fastened to do anything but wriggle her torso.

She looked at the robot with fire in her eyes as she felt it's hand caress her taut ass cheeks, stripping away her pants at the same time.

What the hell was it doing? If this was a human man she would have easily guessed what he was after. But... this was a robot. It couldn't possibly want what it seemed like...

Jasmine continued to grit her teeth and growl at RLS.

Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:01 am

RLS watched Jasmine wriggle in her bonds, her full breasts bouncing behind that tanktop. He finished removing her pants, and he slashed away her boots for good measure. Then the tanktop was disposed of quickly- he cut the straps, then ran a finger down each side, and the two halves fluttered to the floor. That left Jasmine clad only in her lacy bra and panties.

The robot stood before the agent with arms crossed, eyeing her thoughtfully, as if deciding where to start. "Almost ready," he said to himself. Then to Jasmine- "What is your name?"

Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:08 am

Jasmine
ADD Agent

After her tanktop and other clothes were stripped Jasmine could barely contain her anger. Her chest heaved up and down, straining her lacy bra and pushing her ample orbs together.

The robot finally backed off. It was easy to tell by her expression that she was relieved he had decided not to go any further.

"What is your name?"

"You're not getting anything out of me. Do your worst. I've been trained to resist torture." Jasmine stated confidently, trying not to let her fear show through.

If only her right arm was free. She'd grab this things neck in her cybernetic hand and crush it like a paper cup in her vice -ike grip.

Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:14 am

RLS continued to watch the agent- and her heaving breasts in particular. "Have you?" he asks after a moment. "Then would you like me to put your training to the test?" He stepped back, putting himself at arm's distance from her, and added, "Allow me to demonstrate what I'm planning to begin with."

With a whir almost too quiet to be heard, a metal plate over the robot's crotch shifts and separates, and a long silver dildo emerges from his pelvis. The fake cock is much longer and thicker than an average human male's member, and the top half is covered with raised bumps that gleam in the light.

RLS sneered at Jasmine, giving her a few seconds to register the change. Then he reached out with a single finger and ran the tip down her chest and between her breasts, cutting her bra neatly between the cups.

Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:25 am

Jasmine
ADD Agent

RLS stepped back and her eyes followed him. A faint sound was coming from somewhere within him and before she could really tell where from, his member revealed itself unexpectedly.

Jasmine gasped and pressed her head back against the slab, looking down at him... and it, in horror. It seemed this robot was actually after what it seemed like he was after.

He approached again and the curvascious woman began to struggle anew. Her breasts bounced slightly, subdued by her bra as she wrenched her body every which way.

It came in closer and severed her bra in two. Immediately her breasts fell into view, free from their lacy confines. Two large mounds tipped by very dark areole and nipples.

"Ngh! Get away from me!" She screamed, suddenly not so keen on his torture methods.

Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:36 am

The robot's cold grin only grew as Jasmine's ample breasts were revealed to him. He put his cold metal hands over them, roughly rubbing them and tweaking her nipples. As he drew closer to her, his cock pressed up against her groin, just as cold as the hands on her breasts. It rubbed against her sex through the thin, lacy panties.

RLS toyed with her for several long moments. While one hand stayed on her breast, groping and pinching, the other slid down her back and cupped one cheek of her ass again. He pulled her pelvis forward, forcing her to slide along the top of his cock, back and forth. The lumps along it bumped against her slit every time he moved her.

Finally RLS pulled back long enough to bring his hand to Jasmine's panties. A quick slice, and her last lacy scrap of clothing floated to the ground.

Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:46 am

Jasmine
ADD Agent

The ebony woman gasped aloud as the robot's cold hands and fingers cupped her soft breasts and kneaded them roughly. The shivering sensation made her nipples begin to harden as if it was actually a cold winter's day. She tried to back away but only ended up arching her back and thrusting her chest out further in his direction.

Next she felt his cold and alien cock touch her lower regions. It was so cold that she could feel it even through her underwear. One of his hands moved down her back to her rump, the metal fingers now warmed by the heat of the breast it had just been cupping.

"No...no..." She protested as her pulled her forward along the length of his member. The combination of the cold shaft and the little bumps on it's head made her go into a full body shiver.

He backed off again and she was again relieved, that is until he ripped off her panties. Jasmine screamed.

Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:00 am

RLS's fingers were starting to warm up from the body heat stolen from Jasmine's voluptuous body. But they were still chilly as they roamed forcefully over her skin. His left hand continued to manipulate her breast, and his right ran a finger along her lower lips, flicking at her clit. It wasn't long before the robot pushed that finger into her pussy, curling it and stroking the flesh inside her.

RLS laughed darkly at Jasmine's horror and fear, leaning forward to hiss into her ear. "So is your training helping you now, girl? This is only the beginning, you know. It won't repay the loss I've suffered today, but a sexy thing like you could command a high price..."

Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:15 am
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next