View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 1:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Failed Mission Aftermath (for Jasmine) 

Jasmine
ADD Agent

Jasmine forced herself to look away from the beast that was molesting her, tried to block him out and go to a happier place but she couldn't.

She felt his cold metallic finger touching her pussy, searching for her clit. It found it's mark and she gave a gasp as he flicked it repeatedly.
"Ah! No... don't...", she protested weakly.

Slowly the robot pushed his finger all of the way inside her and she cried out, all the while trying to squirm away from the appendage. It was cold, hard and metallic with no traces of warmth or tenderness. Her body was being invaded.

"Ngghh..."

"So is your training helping you now, girl? This is only the beginning, you know. It won't repay the loss I've suffered today, but a sexy thing like you could command a high price..."

"What... what do you plan on doing with me?" She asked, horrified at what she suspected he might say.

Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:43 am

RLS laughed as he continued to molest the sexy agent, curling his finger inside her tunnel and flicking his thumb against her clit repeatedly. With his other hand he pinched her nipple and pulled on it, stretching her heavy breast out a bit before he relased it.

The robot snorted at her question. "You should feel lucky that I'm going to tell you anything," he informed her, "after how unhelpful you've been. But I happen to like you when you're terrified." A cold grin before he went on, detailing his sick plans in a matter-of-fact voice... "I think we'll start with endurance testing, then move on to discipline and training. If you take to the training well enough, I'll most likely sell you as a sex slave. But I could also use a test subject for the aphrodisiacs and other formulas I'm experimenting with. There will be time to decide."

If Jasmine glanced down at RLS's cock, she would notice that it had begun to glisten with moisture all over it. There seemed to be some mechanism in place that lubricated it automatically.

ADD: RLS-90, Cyborg Spaceship

Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:03 am

Jasmine
ADD Agent

Jas continued to grimace, protesting the things being done to her body.

RLS explained his plans to her. A sex slave? A guinea pig? No, she had to get out of here somehow.

"No! You... you can't!" She said, panicked. The woman began to thrash around as much as she could but still her bonds held tightly. That's when she noticed the robot's cock and how it seemed to be lubricating itself.

She began to shake her head back and forth slowly, but knew he would ignore her pleas. She tried to pull her legs together, to close off the access to her exposed sex.

Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:17 am

Another low chuckle as RLS watched Jasmine thrash and struggle in her tight bonds, shaking her tits back and forth. Her thighs strained to close, but her ankles were locked so far apart that they just couldn't make it. The woman's reaction had been just what he was hoping for.

"You'll find that I can," he replied in an amused tone. "I can do whatever I want to you and take whatever I want from you. And after I've trained you into obedience, you'll give me whatever I want without a fight." The robot stepped up between Jas's legs, spreading her lower lips apart with two cold fingers.

His cock head pressed up into her sex, slick and metallic but surprisingly warmer than the rest of him. He withdrew his fingers and grabbed her hips with both hands, holding them still so she couldn't struggle away. RLS was ready to start pushing the thick, knobby dildo into her body- but he waited, to draw it out and increase the torture for the agent.

Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:31 am

Jasmine
ADD Agent

RLS stepped closer, his huge metal rod getting dangerously close. She instinctively tried to back off, but could only manage to press her head back against the slab. She closed her eyes and tried to ignore his threats.

"Never! You'll never get me without a fight!" She screamed in defiance.

Two cold fingers pried apart her dark lower lips. She was powerless to stop what was happening. RLS's smiling skull like visage looked at her evilly, knowing the kinds of things he had in store.

She felt the tip of his shaft nuzzling her entrance. It was warmer than she expected but was still entirely unwelcome. The fact that he left it there and didn't go further made the whole moment last forever. She tried to press her ass harder against the slab, to get her pussy away from the tip of his member but he held her wide hips in place.

"No..." She whispered. One last, desperate plea.

Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:41 am

"Yes," RLS hissed in response. The robot delayed no longer- he pushed his cock forward, slowly but surely forcing his way into Jasmine's pussy. Despite all the lubrication, it was slow going for the thick phallus to fill her tight inner tunnel.

As he gradually worked his cock into the agent's body, RLS released her hips and began to molest her breasts again. He pinched her nipples, rolled and tugged them, then spread his fingers to stroke all over her dark skin. "You belong to me now, girl," he taunted her. "Mmm, damn that feels good. I can see training you will be business and pleasure..."

Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:56 am

Jasmine
ADD Agent

The metallic cock began to slide into her, slowly but surely. It parted her pussy lips and stretched them to their limit. If the robot was capable of feeling pleasure, he must be going mad right now, considering how tight around his cock the woman's cunt was.

Jasmine lurched forward, her mouth wide open, eyes almost rolling back in her head as he pushed deeper still.
"Ahhhh!" She gasped.

His hands went to her breasts again and she tried to turn away, only succeeding in rubbing the cock in her nether regions along the wall of her pussy.

Last edited by Mona on Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:03 am

RLS growled as Jasmine squirmed and screamed, inadvertently giving his cock even more pleasure as her hips bucked. He pushed harder, never letting up for a second, the knobbed surface of the dildo grinding against her inner walls.

Finally his pelvis slammed into hers, and he pinned her flat against the slab with his metallic body. The dark-skinned agent was completely impaled on that thick silver cock. RLS held that position, manipulating Jasmine's breasts with amazingly skilled hands, forcing her nipples to harden further.

Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:14 am

Jasmine
ADD Agent

"Uhhh... UUuuuhh!"
She moaned, half from pain, half from the sensation of it all. The cock slid further and further in as he took her. She felt a sharp pain and then a pop inside and the anmesiatic agent realized that she must have been a virgin up until now. Tears welled in her eyes for her lost innocence.

Finally she reached the end of his shaft and the robot's metallic hips hugged up against hers. It felt strange, being filled inside by this intrusive thing. She despised being this close to him. All she could do was turn her head away, it was all the mobility she was afforded.

Still not looking, she could feel her breasts being handled, however not as roughly as before. Now he seemed to be working towards something. Her body began to betray her as her dark nipples began to harden and jut out, begging for more of his attention.

"No!" Jasmine shouted, pulling at her bonds frantically.

Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:28 am

An evil chuckle was the robot's response. "Your body is already beginning to obey me," he taunted her. "Your mind won't be long at this rate." Her dark nipples grew and begged for more attention, which he immediately provided. His silver hands traced patterns all over her heavy breasts, while his warm cock filled her to the brim, not moving at all.

After a few seconds, RLS chuckled again. Still manipulating the agent's tits, he started to pull his pelvis back, drawing his cock out of her cunt with agonizing slowness. Every knob on it rubbed against her tight walls and pussy lips. Finally only the head remained inside her. "Now it's time for the real fun," he sneered.

And as he pushed back in again, starting to increase his speed, a new sensation assaulted Jasmine's body. The cock was beginning to vibrate inside her...

Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:35 am

Jasmine
ADD Agent

Jasmine bit down on her tongue to keep herself from gasping in pleasure as he pulled his cock out of her slowly. Her tight nether lips rolled over every bump along the shaft and each one sent a tingle up her spine.

"Now it's time for the real fun,"

"Nuh..." She gasped for air and pleaded weakly. "Nuhh... no."

Then he shoved back into her, beginning to pump back and forth as his metal rod started to vibrate. Her agony and pleasure both rose sharply at this new sensation.

"Guhhh!" She gasped out and shook her head back and forth.

Down below her sex had begun to lube itself up very nicely and there were all sorts of lude sounds being heard from it as a result of this forced sex.

Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:22 am

"Still trying to fight it? You may as well give in to the pleasure." RLS pinched Jasmine's nipples as he began to set a rhythm, pushing his cock into her and dragging it out again, over and over. A small extension unfolded at the base of the cock and ground against her clit with each inward thrust. His fucking gradualy gained speed, aided by the addition of her juices to his lubrication.

As he continued to screw the helpless agent, thick rod vibrating inside her harder and harder, he kept on taunting her in that robotic voice. "As I told you before, this is only the beginning. There are devices on this ship you've never dreamed of and I'll be using each and every one of them on you until you're broken down. Constant neverending pleasure if you're good, agonizing pain if you're bad. Eventually your only thought will be to please your master, your only wish will be for another good fuck..."

Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:01 am
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2